Official NH Primary Results Thread (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 12:54:54 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2012 Elections
  Official NH Primary Results Thread (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Official NH Primary Results Thread  (Read 44320 times)
argentarius
Ireland, Republic of

« on: January 10, 2012, 07:46:43 PM »

Go Ron Paul! Looking good for him. I wonder if Iowa actually generated momentum.
argentarius
Ireland, Republic of

« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2012, 07:49:49 PM »

CNN using pink for Paul and red for Romney is stupid. It creates no contrast on the map. A strong yellow would be better.
argentarius
Ireland, Republic of

« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2012, 07:57:31 PM »

Ron Paul's support is between 22-30 throughout the counties. I suppose that's good. Hopefully we can win Coos county to make a better map.

Very interesting to see if Romney can break 37%, that's what McCain got and I think that is the threshold for a convincing win.
argentarius
Ireland, Republic of

« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2012, 09:33:42 PM »

Delighted with Paul's showing, looks like he'll be at 23%, slight slight chance that the southern counties which haven't reported that much will put him down to 22, which is still a good night. Great speech too, really energetic, really fun, and he talked about the issues unlike Romney, who did have a great speech but took a different approach.
argentarius
Ireland, Republic of

« Reply #4 on: January 10, 2012, 09:40:12 PM »

Paul up to 24 now, Huntsman looks drunk. Poor body language. He's dead in the water. 100% dead in the water.
argentarius
Ireland, Republic of

« Reply #5 on: January 10, 2012, 10:15:46 PM »

Santorum-Gingrich is as close as Santorum Romney.
argentarius
Ireland, Republic of

« Reply #6 on: January 10, 2012, 10:22:38 PM »

I've never been to southeast New Hampshire, but these results make it seem like a truly, truly awful place.
I was there once, dullest place I saw in America. And I've been to most of the major towns and cities on the east coast.
argentarius
Ireland, Republic of

« Reply #7 on: January 10, 2012, 10:47:24 PM »

I've never been to southeast New Hampshire, but these results make it seem like a truly, truly awful place.
I was there once, dullest place I saw in America. And I've been to most of the major towns and cities on the east coast.

Can't be worse than Florida, can it?
I haven't been to most of Florida, just spent the whole time in Orlando and from what I saw there was very little going on but at least in Florida the weather's exciting, unlike Southern New Hampshire.

Let's hope the college vote comes in soon so I can sleep. 3:45 am here. Thanks for all the town updates while everyone else is just watching the media analysis.
argentarius
Ireland, Republic of

« Reply #8 on: January 10, 2012, 10:50:43 PM »

Can't be worse than Florida, can it?
I haven't been to most of Florida, just spent the whole time in Orlando and from what I saw there was very little going on but at least in Florida the weather's exciting, unlike Southern New Hampshire.

Let's hope the college vote comes in soon so I can sleep. 3:45 am here. Thanks for all the town updates while everyone else is just watching the media analysis.

Hanover voted 39% Huntsman. Paul only got 14%.
Ah well. Delighted with 23% anyway. Also looking like he's getting semi-competitive in other states.
argentarius
Ireland, Republic of

« Reply #9 on: January 10, 2012, 11:38:06 PM »

NO! Romney at 40%
argentarius
Ireland, Republic of

« Reply #10 on: January 10, 2012, 11:44:29 PM »

Good thing though is a lot of precincts have to come in from the west, where Mitt's on 30.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies