Mitt Romney gives wad of cash to random supporter with money problems. (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 01, 2024, 06:40:15 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2012 Elections
  Mitt Romney gives wad of cash to random supporter with money problems. (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Mitt Romney gives wad of cash to random supporter with money problems.  (Read 6509 times)
Dereich
Moderators
YaBB God

« on: January 14, 2012, 08:14:27 PM »

I can not believe this actually happened.

http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2012/01/14/romney-gives-cash-to-struggling-supporter-at-rally/?hpt=hp_t2

Dereich
Moderators
YaBB God

« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2012, 01:28:29 AM »

You weren't there and didn't know the circumstances of the conversation between the two.

All I need to know is 'wad of cash', frankly. Despicable behavior.

"Wad of cash" is, obviously, the very biased term used by the very biased author of this very biased thread.  Despicable behavior.

I'm actually a Romney supporter, and I'm not sure I understand what you're accusing me of here. Any description I used would have been labeled biased in one way or another because of the nature of the story. People are either going to see this as a cynical ploy to win hearts or a warmhearted, charitable gesture. I don't see how "wad of cash" particularly tilts that one way or another.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies