Consolidated Marijuana Regulation Act [Law'd] (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 06:24:51 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Government (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Consolidated Marijuana Regulation Act [Law'd] (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Consolidated Marijuana Regulation Act [Law'd]  (Read 8923 times)
tmthforu94
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix
E: -0.26, S: -4.52

P P P
« on: January 15, 2012, 08:05:47 PM »

I ask the Senate to consider amending the bill so that you must be 18 to do any of this.
tmthforu94
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2012, 08:24:17 PM »

Then you can offer this, Jake. If you don't like the wording, feel free to change it. Smiley

You must be logged in to read this quote.

Sponsor: Marokai Blue[/quote]
tmthforu94
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2012, 02:27:15 PM »

I stand for regional rights and do not support forcing regions to abide by arbitrary and impractical age restrictions.

If you stand for regional rights, then I assume you oppose legalization of marijuana on the federal level? I'm merely asking out of interest.
tmthforu94
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #3 on: January 16, 2012, 03:01:00 PM »

I stand for regional rights and do not support forcing regions to abide by arbitrary and impractical age restrictions.

If you stand for regional rights, then I assume you oppose legalization of marijuana on the federal level? I'm merely asking out of interest.

Assume what you want. It seems most people like to make assumptions.
See, I don't know why you're acting as though I'm trying to grill you. I'm just asking out of curiousity if you support the legazilation of marijuana at the federal level. If you don't want to answer my question simply because you don't like me, then I guess that's your choice. But I'm not trying to corner you or anything here.
tmthforu94
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #4 on: January 16, 2012, 03:26:22 PM »

You did not ask me anything. You stated your own opinions and followed it with a question mark. That doesn't mean you're asking a question.

Regardless, I don't know what that has to do with this debate. I've stated my positions on this bill very clearly.
I was asking it as a question - I'm sorry you didn't take it that way.

I was curiously interested in your opinion because if you had the same opinion I had, I had a potential amendment suggestion I was hoping to work with you on. I guess I'll have to seek someone else out on it.
tmthforu94
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #5 on: January 16, 2012, 08:31:48 PM »

Sorry - I should have clarified it more when I wrote the amendment.

My purpose wasn't to create a national age limit. It was just to make sure that age limit was over the age of 18.

Perhaps an amendment that regions may adjust the age allowed, but there should at least be a bar it's set at, either 16, 17, or 18. I don't think it's wise to have little kids out doing thug work and smoking marijuana. Just me. Wink
tmthforu94
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #6 on: January 22, 2012, 08:21:28 PM »

So its Marokais fault for not being able to get inside Junkies head and assume his amendment referred only to transportation, and not the age restriction too? Uh...no need to play blame game.
tmthforu94
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #7 on: January 29, 2012, 08:44:20 PM »

I actually think the idea of putting extras on bills, like Napoleon did, brings an interesting part to the game. Considering how much it's done in RL, I wouldn't deem it frivolous, and am surprised it hasn't really been done yet. It also would save slots.

Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies