I give up (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 04:16:53 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2012 Elections
  I give up (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: I give up  (Read 3159 times)
Lambsbread
20RP12
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -5.29, S: -7.13

« on: January 16, 2012, 01:05:01 PM »

Not happy about it, but yeah.

Gary Johnson 2012
Lambsbread
20RP12
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -5.29, S: -7.13

« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2012, 03:52:35 PM »

Everybody who supports Obama deserves everything we get if he gets back in: A new "normal" of 8% unemployment (and 15% underemployment), rising cost of living especially with regards to energy, healthcare and food, an America in decline that nobody looks up to anymore (The key reason why Europe loves Obama), and, last but not least, IRS audits for everybody. At least the IRS audits will employ more bureaucrats and lawyers, I guess.

LOLZ

"LOLZ" can generally be assumed to be present in any of Politico's posts regardless of content. If anything, people should say "NOT LOLZ" on the rare occasion when his posts aren't lulzy

IRS audits are increasing at a dramatic rate, and there is no reason to believe this trend will change if Obama is re-elected. FYI: The Obama Administration is especially targeting Americans who live abroad.

I have nothing to hide, but IRS audits are a huge pain in the behind and generally a waste of resources.

Do you honestly believe this? Can anyone honestly believe this?
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies