name an overrated "hot" woman you don't find that attractive (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 11:53:26 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Off-topic Board (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, The Mikado, YE)
  name an overrated "hot" woman you don't find that attractive (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: name an overrated "hot" woman you don't find that attractive  (Read 19347 times)
angus
Atlas Icon
« on: January 17, 2012, 04:13:24 PM »

I'd do her.  Anyway, she's okay, but her hair never matched her face.  That was the problem.  She had a brunette-shaped face and unnaturally lightened hair, done in a monstrous way that became all the rage in the 90s.  Monica was really attractive, imho, best of the three, before she started inducing the vomit and went in for the recently-liberated-from-Auschwitz look (sans shaved head). 

Monica's brother Ross had some hot girlfriends over the years.  I never figured out how that dork got any girls.  His roomies I could understand.  One was funny and the other had a round, muscular butt and a come-hither stare, but Ross was wimpy.  For whatever reason, he had some pretty girlfriends.
angus
Atlas Icon
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2012, 08:34:03 PM »

Frankly, I never, ever got wood for Elizabeth Taylor.

There, I said it.
angus
Atlas Icon
« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2012, 08:42:40 PM »

Also, A. P. from high school.  You know who you are.  I always liked T. D. better anyway.

But to be honest, no one has yet been mentioned that's truly not sponge-worthy.  (Although, Mrs. Howell is borderline.)
angus
Atlas Icon
« Reply #3 on: January 18, 2012, 10:48:20 AM »

Sarah Jessica Parker does have a face like a horse.  And bad hair.  But her body was nice enough when she was younger.  There's really no accounting for taste.  When I was in elementary school the President had a daughter my age.  Her name was Amy Carter.  I had a crush on her, even though she's rather hideous.  Profoundly so, in fact.  She looks a bit like Roger the alien in drag.

There's really no accounting for tastes.  But Sarah did have a firm, muscular ass when she was younger.  Put a bag over her head and she's not bad at all.  
angus
Atlas Icon
« Reply #4 on: January 18, 2012, 01:58:18 PM »
« Edited: January 18, 2012, 02:12:00 PM by angus »

When I was in elementary school the President had a daughter my age.  Her name was Amy Carter.  I had a crush on her...

oh, the pain...the pain!

hahaha.  Here she is with her mama at Carter's inaugural ball.  What fashion sense!  What grace!  How can you not love her?

For comparison, here's Roger (with Steve's friend Schmuel Lonstein, aka "Snot")

angus
Atlas Icon
« Reply #5 on: January 19, 2012, 10:52:56 AM »

I agree. 

Well, she's no Amy Carter, but Beyonce is beautiful. 
angus
Atlas Icon
« Reply #6 on: January 19, 2012, 11:51:48 AM »

She's also into some causes.  Children's charities, cancer, hurricane relief and the like.  Generally an all-around nice girl, I think.  I believe she's a native Houstonian as well. 

What's all this about too much meat?  Don't you like big booty? 
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies