ABC to air interview with Gingrich's ex tonight on Nightline
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 25, 2024, 07:25:44 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2012 Elections
  ABC to air interview with Gingrich's ex tonight on Nightline
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3]
Author Topic: ABC to air interview with Gingrich's ex tonight on Nightline  (Read 4044 times)
Swing low, sweet chariot. Comin' for to carry me home.
jmfcst
Atlas Icon
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #50 on: January 19, 2012, 12:56:39 PM »

Unless one enjoys crying during sex, I assume all cheaters justify before committing adultery.

but few are mentally corrupted enough to attempt to convince a spouse who just turned on the lights to accept an open marriage.
tmthforu94
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix
E: -0.26, S: -4.52

P P P
« Reply #51 on: January 19, 2012, 03:26:42 PM »

Newt thought his wife was being greedy for wanting him all to herself, and thought she should share. Are you serious?

In the 2012 Election, you have a man who's been married to one woman his entire life and have two beautiful daughters. On the other side, you have a man who's on his third marriage, having cheated on the prior two while they were both sick, one with cancer, and believes in "open marriages".

Now you tell me, which candidate do you think represents the party of family values?

The GOP social conservatives will be a bunch of hypocrites if they embrace this man. I'd rather have someone who reverses his positions on social issues over someone who actually embraces such a lifestyle.
Politico
YaBB God
« Reply #52 on: January 19, 2012, 04:37:34 PM »
« Edited: January 19, 2012, 04:40:31 PM by Politico »

Newt thought his wife was being greedy for wanting him all to herself, and thought she should share. Are you serious?

In the 2012 Election, you have a man who's been married to one woman his entire life and have two beautiful daughters. On the other side, you have a man who's on his third marriage, having cheated on the prior two while they were both sick, one with cancer, and believes in "open marriages".

Now you tell me, which candidate do you think represents the party of family values?

The GOP social conservatives will be a bunch of hypocrites if they embrace this man. I'd rather have someone who reverses his positions on social issues over someone who actually embraces such a lifestyle.

Gingrich is not only a degenerate, he has mental health issues of some sort or other that clearly render him incapable of being a presidential nominee (Think Thomas Eagleton). Does Romney really need to bust out the Gingrich Doodles in the middle of a debate?

http://www.slate.com/slideshows/news_and_politics/gingrichs-doodles.html

If Gingrich actually competes to win South Carolina and pulls it off...well, in that case, if Gingrich thought Iowa was bad he's seen nothing yet. By the time Romney and Co. are finished with him, nobody will ever buy another book by Newt Gingrich ever again.
Okay, maybe Mike Johnson is a competent parliamentarian.
Nathan
Moderators
Atlas Superstar

« Reply #53 on: January 19, 2012, 04:44:34 PM »

I'd be rather interested in the prospect of having a severely mentally ill President. I mean something Axis I, not Axis II. We've had enough of Axis II.
TheGlobalizer
United States

Political Matrix
E: 6.84, S: -7.13

« Reply #54 on: January 19, 2012, 06:17:33 PM »

Ron Paul, of course.

/troll
jmfcst
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #55 on: January 20, 2012, 11:08:05 AM »

So, Newt is denying the "open marriage" thingy.

that does make sense from one standpoint:  Why does his ex still have his last name?  I mean, if he was such a slime ball as to suggest an open marriage, wouldn't she have washed herself off and gone back to her maiden name?
I'm JewCon in name only.
Klecly
United States

Political Matrix
E: 9.61, S: 6.52

« Reply #56 on: January 20, 2012, 11:12:06 AM »

So, Newt is denying the "open marriage" thingy.

that does make sense from one standpoint:  Why does his ex still have his last name?  I mean, if he was such a slime ball as to suggest an open marriage, wouldn't she have washed herself off and gone back to her maiden name?

it's about making the $'s, and staying in the news Wink

But I do think her accusations have merit.
jmfcst
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #57 on: January 20, 2012, 11:16:48 AM »

it's about making the $'s, and staying in the news Wink

But I do think her accusations have merit.

well, remember, she was once his mistress who accepted Newt's wedding proposal while Newt was still married to his first wife. 

You know what they say:  When a mistress marries the man she's having an affair with, she creates a job opening by vacating her position.
All Along The Watchtower
Progressive Realist
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #58 on: January 20, 2012, 01:28:10 PM »

Anyone making any accusations against Newt has merit.
Pages: 1 2 [3]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies