Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
October 22, 2014, 10:31:29 am
HomePredMockPollEVCalcAFEWIKIHelpLogin Register
News: Please delete your old personal messages.

+  Atlas Forum
|-+  Election Archive
| |-+  2012 Elections (Moderators: Mr. Morden, Bacon King, Sheriff Buford TX Justice)
| | |-+  Chuck Norris breaks Code of Silence, endorses Newt!
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Chuck Norris breaks Code of Silence, endorses Newt!  (Read 1031 times)
Swing low, sweet chariot. Comin' for to carry me home.
jmfcst
YaBB God
United States

View Profile
« on: January 20, 2012, 04:49:19 pm »
Ignore

http://www.wnd.com/2012/01/gops-biggest-celebrity-makes-his-endorsement/

Do not fight with one another over my banning.  I've enjoyed the time I have spent with all of you, but the time really has come for me to leave.  It is what I want.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z9Y_GLT4_9I

I looked over Jordan, and what did I see?
Coming for to carry me home,
A band of angels coming after me,
Coming for to carry me home.

Swing low, sweet chariot,
Phony Moderate
Obamaisdabest
YaBB God
United States

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2012, 04:51:19 pm »
Ignore

First comment says:

Chuck Norris is a sell out. He was a huge Ron Paul supporter. Now he wants to back a globalist scumbag like Newt thinking he is gonna defend the constitution. Dream on Chuck. We don't need you. Ron Paul 2012!
R2D2
20RP12
YaBB God
Germany

Political Matrix
E: -7.74, S: -7.48

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2012, 04:54:52 pm »
Ignore

First comment says:

Chuck Norris is a sell out. He was a huge Ron Paul supporter. Now he wants to back a globalist scumbag like Newt thinking he is gonna defend the constitution. Dream on Chuck. We don't need you. Ron Paul 2012!

-facepalm-

i like girls but there is NOTHING better then a sexi hott dude
Swing low, sweet chariot. Comin' for to carry me home.
jmfcst
YaBB God
United States

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 20, 2012, 04:59:13 pm »
Ignore

First comment says:

ah, someone voiced their opinion?...well, we know the Chuckster's response to that:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BEoFOqBGrUE

Do not fight with one another over my banning.  I've enjoyed the time I have spent with all of you, but the time really has come for me to leave.  It is what I want.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z9Y_GLT4_9I

I looked over Jordan, and what did I see?
Coming for to carry me home,
A band of angels coming after me,

Swing low, sweet chariot,
Landslide Lyndon
px75
YaBB God
Greece

Political Matrix
E: -2.58, S: -5.22

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 20, 2012, 05:04:55 pm »
Ignore

First comment says:

WTF? Chuck Norris endorsed W. and Huckabee, not exactly ideological soulmates with Dr. Paul.

Bob Findley: "You're a real dyed-in-the-wool son-of-a-bitch. Anyone ever told you that?"
Steve Everett: "Just close friends and family,"

Clint Eastwood's "True Crime", 1999.
Vote UKIP!
MasterSanders
YaBB God
United States

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 20, 2012, 05:09:30 pm »
Ignore

Newtmentum, with a healthy dose of Chuck Norris.

Enough said.

They call me PR
Progressive Realist
YaBB God
United States

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 21, 2012, 02:13:50 am »
Ignore

Such establishment Republicans as Sen. Rob Portman, R-Ohio, and Virginia Gov. Bob McDonnell have shown up in South Carolina to endorse  Mitt Romney in closing days of the Palmetto State’s presidential primary.

But one late endorser is bringing fight to the Newt Gingrich campaign.

Action hero Chuck Norris said Friday he is supporting ex-House Speaker Gingrich, who hopes to derail frontrunner Romney on Saturday.   Norris was a big Mike Huckabee supporter in the 2008 GOP race.

Gingrich is “the best man left on the battlefield” to do battle with President Obama in November, said Norris, who added (using the imperial “we”):

“We believe Newt’s experience, leadership, knowledge, wisdom, faith and even humility to learn from his failures (personal and public) can return America to her glory days.”

And Gingrich responded in a Tweet, saying of Norris:  “He will make an excellent Secretary of Attack.”

http://blog.seattlepi.com/seattlepolitics/2012/01/20/chuck-norris-gingrich-best-man-left-on-the-battlefield/

Newtmentum continues.

inb4 Chuck Norris Facts
Joe Republic
Moderators
YaBB God
United States

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 21, 2012, 03:21:05 am »
Ignore

First comment says:

WTF? Chuck Norris endorsed W. and Huckabee, not exactly ideological soulmates with Dr. Paul.

The commenter clearly got confused.  After all, Chuck Norris and Ron Paul are both internet memes, so it stands to reason that one would naturally endorse the other.

Real Americans (and Big Sky Bob) demand to know.

I just slept for 11 hours, so I should need a nap today, but we'll see.
IDS Legislator Pingvin
Pingvin99
YaBB God
Estonia

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 21, 2012, 03:24:43 am »
Ignore

Now we all know who is nominee.

ōcēlōxōchitl
a Person
YaBB God
Germany

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 21, 2012, 06:11:57 am »
Ignore

First comment says:

The commenter clearly got confused.  After all, Chuck Norris and Ron Paul are both internet memes, so it stands to reason that one would naturally endorse the other.
Chuck Norris in fact did endorse Ron Paul back last summer.

only back for the worldcup
Lewis Trondheim
YaBB God
India

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 21, 2012, 06:18:18 am »
Ignore

Chuck Norris is vermin, not supreme. He won't be a second Ronald Reagan when he's senile. (And that's quite irrespective of his political opinions. He would be just as impossible to take seriously as a Democrat.)

"The secret to having a rewarding work-life balance is to have no life. Then it's easy to keep things balanced by doing no work." Wally

"Our party do not have any ideology... Our main aim is to grab power ... Every one is doing so but I say it openly." Keshav Dev Maurya
Landslide Lyndon
px75
YaBB God
Greece

Political Matrix
E: -2.58, S: -5.22

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 21, 2012, 07:23:20 am »
Ignore

The big endorsements keep coming for Newt: this time it's Lee Atwater's widow.

http://nevadanewt.com/?p=88

“Americans have gotten to know Newt Gingrich, the tough, no-nonsense leader who will lead our country back to greatness and prosperity,” writes Sally Atwater,  “But there’s another side to Newt, a compassionate, caring side that my children and I experienced firsthand after my husband, Lee Atwater, passed away.”

Bob Findley: "You're a real dyed-in-the-wool son-of-a-bitch. Anyone ever told you that?"
Steve Everett: "Just close friends and family,"

Clint Eastwood's "True Crime", 1999.
Governor Varavour
Simfan34
YaBB God

Political Matrix
E: 2.45, S: 5.91

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 21, 2012, 08:22:24 am »
Ignore

Now we all know who is nominee.

I'm a Democrat now.

IDS Judicial Overlord John Dibble
John Dibble
YaBB God
Japan

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 21, 2012, 08:45:06 am »
Ignore

Chuck Norris may be a martial arts master, but politically and intellectually he's not someone I can respect. He's a right wing creationist who spews typical right wing creationist talking points. Also, a certain atheist was way more badass.

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Logout