Democrat campaign manager's cat killed, 'LIBERAL' written on its corpse. (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 04:18:01 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Democrat campaign manager's cat killed, 'LIBERAL' written on its corpse. (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Democrat campaign manager's cat killed, 'LIBERAL' written on its corpse.  (Read 3612 times)
Napoleon
Atlas Icon

« on: January 27, 2012, 03:05:07 AM »

http://bluearkansasblog.com/?p=8417

The depraved lows that right wingers, particularly American ones, are willing to sink to. Don't click if you're particularly squeamish.

Oh come on already... people on both sides do crap like this, and it's disgusting all the time.  Don't start painting right wingers as cat-killing depraved people.  That's ridiculous and quite frankly stupid.

Right wing cat killers? That shouldn't shock any of us!!!!!
Napoleon
Atlas Icon

« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2012, 06:38:12 AM »

A liberal killing a cat and blaming a republican? That shouldn't shock any of us either!

Would you like to guess, on a scale of 1 to 10, how ridiculous posts like this make you seem?

hint: double digits

Why is that?
Napoleon
Atlas Icon

« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2012, 05:41:07 PM »

A liberal killing a cat and blaming a republican? That shouldn't shock any of us either!

Would you like to guess, on a scale of 1 to 10, how ridiculous posts like this make you seem?

hint: double digits

Why is that?

The fact that you believe it isn't shocking that a right winger would kill a cat.

I mean really, that's the inverse of what MQuinn said.

Frankly I am disappointed with the partisanship that I see in this thread in regards to this incident.  Why don't left wingers just hold up a photo of a ran over cat and say "THIS IS WHAT REPUBLICANS WILL DO TO ALL CATS WHO DARE OPPOSE THEM!" or something.  Because frankly, that would be only slightly more hyperbolic than what I've seen here.
A right wing poster in this thread already went hyperbole in the other direction by bringing up Reichstag.

And you guys wonder why I staunchly refuse to identify with either political party or as a left winger or a right winger.  To me this is a beyond disgusting incident and whoever did this ought to be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law for cat killing.  To some of you in this thread this is nothing more than an attempt to score cheap political points.

F*** you guys.

So my subtle reference to the two right wing cat killers doesn't suffice as a pattern? Im outraged!
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies