Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
October 22, 2014, 05:25:54 pm
HomePredMockPollEVCalcAFEWIKIHelpLogin Register
News: Atlas Hardware Upgrade complete October 13, 2013.

+  Atlas Forum
|-+  Presidential Elections - Analysis and Discussion
| |-+  Election What-ifs? (Moderators: Bacon King, Dallasfan65)
| | |-+  TIMELINE: 2016 on
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] Print
Author Topic: TIMELINE: 2016 on  (Read 6628 times)
dudehere92
United States

View Profile
« Reply #100 on: January 03, 2014, 03:14:01 am »
Ignore

August 1, 2032 - Cheney delivers RNC keynote address

"In this time of challenge to our nation's economy, giving the democrats a third chance of getting the job done is a risk Americans can not afford. What we need is strong, new, steady leadership. While our opponents propose $700 billion in new federal spending and higher taxes on small business, our party has a nominee who proposes fundamental tax reform to get our economy on the right track" - Former Secretary of State Liz Cheney

August 3, 2032 - Toomey accepts Vice Presidential Nomination

"Over the past four years, the number of Americans on food stamps has risen to the highest levels in over 15 years. Job growth is the slowest in 17 years, and over 400,000 Americans lost work last year. The foreclosure rate has hit a 20 year high. It's time for a new direction for our economy. We need to reduce taxes and reform our broken tax code, repeal many of the costly regulations of the past eight years, not only balance the budget and hold the line on spending, but we need to cut spending to renew confidence in the United States. We need to build a stronger economy through embracing the free market" - Gov. Pat Toomey (R-PA)

August 4, 2032 - Bush accepts Presidential Nomination

"We seek an America where we are all united. We believe the best way to grow an economy is through the free market, not through government. In Texas, I cut taxes and reduced the size of our state's government. We also believe in an America where every child has the skills for an ever changing workforce. In Texas, I increased school choice, reformed tenure, and allowed local communities to make decisions in education. Washington has failed America. Today, many struggle to find work. Our schools are failing too many. Many of our citizens lack the health care coverage they need. It's time for a change, and change begins with us working together for common goals" - Gov. George P. Bush (R-TX)

August 12, 2032 - Booker gives DNC keynote address

"Over the past eight years, we've had a President who has embraced important ideas which have helped renew America's promise. For the first time in literally decades, we passed increased gun control, expanded health care coverage, an increase in the minimum wage, and tax cuts for working families. We believe in these ideas, and I know we want to build on these ideas over the next eight years" - Fmr. Gov. Cory Booker (D-NJ)

August 14, 2032 - Biden accepts Vice Presidential Nomination

"Chelsea Clinton and I want to help get America back to work. We applaud the efforts of the current administration to handle the recession, but we want to take the next steps to grow our economy. We can do so by investing in alternate energy, tax credits for small business, and by sending money back to states. Our opponents believe that cutting taxes for the wealthy and de-regulating Wall Street will solve all of our problems. We've tried their approach before, and it hasn't worked" - Sen. Beau Biden (D-DE)

August 15, 2032 - Clinton accepts Presidential Nomination

"I know how to lead because I've led for the past six years in New York. I cut taxes, invested in education, expanded health care to the poor, raised the minimum wage, and reduced state debt by enacting pension and benefit reform. My opponent and I have differing ideas about how to grow our economy. His ideas come from the perspective that if Wall Street and the wealthy are okay, everyone else will be okay. I believe that small business is the key to economic growth. His values are Wall Street values, mine are Main Street values" - Gov. Chelsea Clinton (D-NY).

August 28, 2032 - Poll: Bush leads
George P. Bush (R) 47%
Chelsea Clinton (D) 44%

September 15, 2032 - Bush, Clinton go negative
Republican George P. Bush and Democrat Chelsea Clinton went negative on the campaign trail. "The fact is, since Governor Clinton took office, New Yorker's have seen their total state tax burden increase by 15%, state spending is up by 7.5%, welfare rolls have gone up in New York faster than in all but five states, and thanks to new mandates, New York now ranks #2 for highest health care premiums, they ranked #8 when the Governor took office" Bush said of Clinton while campaigning in Pennsylvania. In Florida, Clinton slammed Bush. "George Bush likes to tell people he cut state debt in Texas. He did so by cutting tax breaks to family farmers and aid to community colleges, but he allowed for tax breaks for large corporations in Texas. In Texas, the number of uninsured people as a percentage remains in the top ten in this country" Clinton said.

*Image Removed*
dudehere92
United States

View Profile
« Reply #101 on: January 09, 2014, 02:01:05 am »
Ignore

October 5, 2032 - Clinton, Bush participate in debate on domestic issues

"I believe that by reforming our broken tax code, repealing the regulations put in place by this administration, and by investing in worker re-training programs, our economy can grow again, and our workforce will be prepared for the future. In Texas, I cut taxes and our state created jobs. It takes strong, effective leadership to change Washington, and I have what it takes to get the job done" - Gov. George P. Bush

"If we want to grow the American economy, we as a nation must invest in our people. That's why I've proposed a plan to cover the poor with health insurance, have smaller class sizes in our schools, and raise the minimum wage. I believe that helping working families get ahead is the calling of our time." - Gov. Chelsea Clinton

October 8, 2032 - Vice Presidential Candidates Debate

"George Bush and I offer Americans a new direction. In Texas, George Bush cut taxes, overhauled his state's education system, and fought for greater transparency in government. During my career, I built a successful business, fought for the Christie agenda in the senate, and cut spending and taxes as a Governor. We have the experience and the record of results to lead this country towards greatness again" - Gov. Pat Toomey

"Chelsea Clinton and I have put forth a bold agenda which invests in education and health care while also reducing taxes on working families. We believe that investing in America doesn't mean infringing on our free market economy, and it certainly doesn't mean breaking the bank. Our opponents believe large corporate tax breaks and allowing Wall Street to run wild is the key to economic growth, we believe in the American people" - Sen. Beau Biden

October 14, 2032 - Bush, Clinton debate foreign policy

"I believe that increasing the size of the U.S. military by 20,000 over the next five years, increasing funding for human intelligence, and building stronger alliances globally has to be the goal of the next President of the United States." - Gov. George P. Bush

"Governor Bush and I agree we need to increase the size of our military. Where we disagree is in how we would lead in the world. George Bush believes that the threat of military force makes us safer. I believe how we conduct ourselves with our allies makes us safer" - Gov. Chelsea Clinton

October 25, 2032 - Bush, Clinton participate in final debate

"In Texas, I fought to reduce taxes, overhaul our state's education system, and I took on the political establishment in fighting for greater transparency. My priorities are clear. I will reduce taxes to promote economic growth. I'll fight for local control in education and school vouchers. I will fight to protect our nation. We need a President with a proven record of results, and I believe I offer the American people just that" - Gov. George P. Bush

"Americans deserve a President who believes in them. George Bush believes in tax breaks for the wealthy and de-regulation on Wall Street. It's time to invest in education, health care, and the environment. While George Bush worries about corporate profits, I believe it's time to raise the minimum wage. Where as George Bush believes that the federal government should ignore education, I believe in more low-interest student loans. It's time to invest in America again" - Gov. Chelsea Clinton

November 4, 2032 - George P. Bush wins presidency

George P. Bush / Pat Toomey (R) 52% 287 EV
Chelsea Clinton / Beau Biden (D) 47% 251 EV

*Image Removed*
dudehere92
United States

View Profile
« Reply #102 on: January 09, 2014, 02:15:29 am »
Ignore

After 2032

George P. Bush - George P. Bush presided over an economic recession, which ended early in 2035. He was re-elected in 2036, winning 53% of the vote and the same states he won in 2032, plus Iowa. His signature accomplishment was an education reform bill which increased funding for vouchers.

Pat Toomey - Toomey served as Vice President until his retirement in 2041.

Chelsea Clinton - Clinton was re-elected as Governor of New York in 2034 in a landslide. She declined to run for re-election in 2038, and left office with a 51% approval rating in 2039. She began a broadcasting career thereafter.

Marco Rubio - Rubio declined to seek re-election as Governor of Florida in 2034. He was appointed as U.N. Ambassador to China by President Bush in July 2035. In 2039, he resigned as Ambassador to become President of the University of Miami.

Beau Biden - Biden declined to run for President in 2036 and instead became the Democratic Senate Leader the following year.

Cory Booker - Following his failed presidential bid in 2032, Cory Booker left politics and returned to the practice of law in Newark, NJ. However, he sought the presidency again in 2040 and won a close election. He was re-elected in 2044 in another close race.

Michael Grimm - Michael Grimm won an upset victory to become Governor of New York in 2034, and he was re-elected in a landslide in 2038.

Lynn Jenkins - President George P. Bush nominated Jenkins as Secretary of Energy, a position she held from 2033 until her retirement from public life in 2038.

Susanna Martinez - Martinez served as U.S. Secretary of State in the Bush white house from 2033 until her retirement from public life in 2037.

Charlie Crist - Following his vice presidency, Charlie Crist retired from public life.

Liz Cheney - Liz Cheney became President of American University in Washington D.C.

Jon Huntsman Jr. - After his senate term expired, Huntsman retired from politics

Tom Kean Jr. - Kean remained in the U.S. Senate

Harold Ford Jr. - Ford remained in the U.S. Senate until service as Secretary of Transportation in the Cory Booker administration

Rahm Emmanuel - Emmanuel became the Democratic Presidential Nominee in the 2036 election, but won just 46% of the popular vote.

Michael Bennett - Bennett remained in the U.S. Senate

*Image Removed*
Enderman
Jack Enderman
YaBB God
United States

View Profile
« Reply #103 on: January 09, 2014, 07:40:43 am »
Ignore

Jenna Bush? Kristi Noem?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] Print 
« previous next »