Let's Get It Over With Amendment [Passed to Regions] (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 12:10:33 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Government (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Let's Get It Over With Amendment [Passed to Regions] (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Let's Get It Over With Amendment [Passed to Regions]  (Read 4995 times)
Junkie
United States

Political Matrix
E: 1.68, S: -4.35

« on: January 25, 2012, 01:51:12 PM »

One of the game's biggest weaknesses is it's registration requirements, which turn away prospective members, some of whom don't come back. In my opinion, if someone wants to join the Atlas Forum solely to participate in the fantasy government, they should be allowed to do so. Let's get it over with indeed.

Agreed.  I personally do not see the need for registration requirements and would like to see them either abolished.  But if we can't get that, I would favor this amendment. 

Also, can please keep it civil.  This is a legitimate amendment, an important aspect of the game, and deserving of debate and input from all sides.  So here is an idea, let's do our jobs, and discuss the pros and cons of this amendment.

I will admit that bgwah's comment about the 18 posts made me smile and I agree is cute.  If that is the lowest we can get it, I would support that as well.
Junkie
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2012, 09:28:57 AM »

We used 18 posts in 2004! Comon, it was clever. Tongue

Very.
Junkie
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2012, 06:22:12 PM »