Popular Liberty Party (PLP) - HAEV You Heard The News? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 09:03:07 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Popular Liberty Party (PLP) - HAEV You Heard The News? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Popular Liberty Party (PLP) - HAEV You Heard The News?  (Read 11943 times)
CLARENCE 2015!
clarence
YaBB God
United States

« on: January 26, 2012, 09:30:57 AM »

I would be happy to answer any questions you have about my Senate bid
CLARENCE 2015!
clarence
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2012, 09:38:31 PM »

I would be happy to answer any questions you have about my Senate bid

Yes, I have one question:

Since this is the Individual Freedom Party, what is your stance on individual freedom and civil liberties? Is there such thing as too much? Too little? Should the Government involve itself in personal liberty?

Thank you for the question... first of all I know you will disagree iwth me on abortion. Here is why we disagree- I believe a fetus is a life, so it involves not just a personal decision but one that affects others. In terms of things like gay marriage, marijuana legalization, I would agree with what I believe your position wouldbe. Marijuana in particular- I was convinced by Gary Johnson at CPAC at how a legalized marijuana would make the world safer. If a grandchild of mine were to approach a drug dealer to purchase marijuana, it makes it easier to obtain cocaine if the dealer also has that.  If marijuana is legal, that harmless drug is allowed and harmful drugs can actually be fought.

Did that answer your question?
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies