2016 Election Game - Game Thread
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 19, 2024, 06:14:43 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Presidential Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Election What-ifs? (Moderator: Dereich)
  2016 Election Game - Game Thread
« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 16
Author Topic: 2016 Election Game - Game Thread  (Read 73055 times)
sentinel
sirnick
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix
E: -1.94, S: -6.61

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: January 26, 2012, 05:19:54 PM »
« edited: January 30, 2012, 09:02:59 PM by sirnick »

Sign Up/Rules Thread: https://uselectionatlas.org/FORUM/index.php?topic=147716.0

Please look over the rules Smiley I'm going to try to be as fair as possible but occasionally things just won't benefit you (just like what happens in real life). I will also create events for you to respond to.

NATIONAL POLLS SEPTEMBER 1ST, 2015

DEMOCRATIC NOMINATION

Governor Andrew Cuomo of New York: 20%
Mayor Rahm Emanuel of Illinois: 16%
Former Governor Martin O'Malley of Maryland: 15%
Senator Kirsten Gillibrand of New York: 12%
Governor Gavin Newsom of California: 12%
Senator Claire MacCaskill of Missouri: 7%
Senator Amy Klobuchar of Minnesota: 6%
Undecided: 12%

REPUBLICAN NOMINATION

Governor Chris Christie of New Jersey: 19%
Senator Rand Paul of Kentucky: 12%
Senator Marco Rubio of Florida: 11%
Senator Paul Ryan of Wisconsin: 9%
Senator Richard Burr of North Carolina: 6%
Senator Jon Huntsman of Utah: 5%
Congressman Allen West of Florida: 5%
Governor Brian Sandoval of Nevada: 3%
Undecided: 30%

Start Date: September 1st, 2015 (January 27, 2012). Each day IRL is a "week" in game.
Endorsements: See rules, I'll announce the first "round of endorsements" in a few "weeks"
No more than 2 states per day. Must announce schedule for each "week." Not announcing will result in loss of points in national/state polls.

Problems/suggestions: Use rules thread.

Want to join? There's still plenty of room -- ask on the rules thread.

First round state polls will come out tomorrow night (Jan 27).

...and the best rule ever: There's a feature on excel where I can give a cell a range (1 to 1,000) and it'll give me a number. I will get a random number for each candidate each day and if you get the number 13 your candidate is assassinated. Shame Cry
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: 5.29, S: -5.04

« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2012, 05:26:15 PM »
« Edited: January 26, 2012, 05:41:24 PM by Florida Paleocons for Paul »

July 5th, 2015, steps of the War Memorial Auditoriam, Fort Lauderdale, Florida.

Hello and "shalom". Today, we come together as citizens, concerned about the direction of this country. In Washington, the balance of power has been incredibly unstable. The progress made by Conservatives across the country in 2010 was totally erased in just two years. Last year, we were forced to go back to the starting line.

In the White House, we have a historically incompetent leader, who bows to foreign leaders, and views America as just another nation. We have a President who, in the course of just eight years, has radically transformed America. We have a President who has continually put the security of the nation, and our allies in jeopardy for the sake of politics.

In the Middle East, Iran is now picking fights with India. Who are we to guess that they would not harm Israel, a nation that has time and time again faced off against a determined and dangerous enemy. It is radical Islam. It is time we recognize and confront this foe, not cower in fear as this administration has done.

That is why I stand before you today. I have been under fire before. I have seen war first hand. We cannot allow four more years of this administration’s policy. The economy, after nearly ten years, is still stagnate. I have been in Congress for six years, and I am convinced we have the right policies to fix this mess. What we don’t have is the proper President to fix this mess. And that’s why I am here. Today, I am announcing my campaign for the Presidency of the United States of America!

Dancing with Myself
tb75
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2012, 06:48:15 PM »

Donald Trump's Speech

First off, I want to thank everyone who came here today, it’s nice to see all of you here and I mean that. On here with me on the stage are some folks I have had the privilege to meet in the last few weeks: A fireman, a Veteran, a teacher, a family man, and a college student. They are all different, but they have one thing in common: They want me to run for President and make a difference, and I am here to say I accept their challenge and I hope to make their wishes reality. I intend to run for President of the United States as a candidate of the Reform Party.

While the party may be considered dead by most people, I believe it’s just been waiting for the ideal candidate, one who wants to shake the establishment and maybe make into the big white house. I also hope to see the party grow into not just a player on the Presidential scale but everywhere else as well. I will do my best to help the party nationwide.

I will say this however: It’s not going to be easy. The economy is doing fine but still needs some work, I intend to do that. The Debt is growing too high levels never seen, and needs to be stopped in its tracks; I intend to do that as well whatever it takes.  Our nation also needs a candidate who is not afraid to deal with our foreign allies and enemies. I want our nation to grow back into our spot as a highly respected nation like it once was. Our last fifteen years have been lost due to bad decisions and bad luck; I at least want to reverse the bad decisions. I also want to focus on issues that matter and not personal issues, I may have had a difficult personal life in the past, but I grew up believing in the American Dream and I believe I fit the motto.  I believe that the newer generations need to learn it and live it well, or our society will continue to decline.

I am looking forward to these next few months, I intend to travel across this great nation and meet voters like the ones I have on the stage with me.  I want to talk about things that matter and give the voters something they have seriouslylacked since the dawn of our millennium: A viable third candidate who intends to lead on day one. Thanks for coming, and I hope to see you all soon!
Stand With Israel. Crush Hamas
Ray Goldfield
Junior Chimp

« Reply #3 on: January 26, 2012, 06:55:54 PM »

July 10th, 2015, Steps of the New York Statehouse in Albany, NY

Thank you. I'm humbled to see the crowd gathered here today. It has been my honor to serve as Governor of the great state of New York for the last five years. It hasn't always been smooth, but we took a state where politics was synonymous with dysfunction for so long, and thanks to the efforts of both Democrats and Republicans working together, we have put it back on track!

We began the long process of reforming New York's tax structure. We instituted much needed changes to our education system, to better serve our children. We became the largest state ever to pass a Marriage Equality Law. We worked to bring jobs back to New York, and I am happy to say that unemployment in New York is now at its lowest point of the decade!

But I believe there is more work to be done. It has not been an easy few years in Washington D.C. Our government is torn by partisan rancor like never before. Too often, we see our elected Representatives talking past each other rather than to each other. And a house divided cannot stand. We need leadership that will approach this nation's challenges with an open mind, rather than empty partisanship.

We face unprecedented challenges today as a nation, as well as unprecedented opportunities. It is time for a change in Washington. It is time to turn away from anger and work together to make this a better nation and a better world, for us and for our children. And so I stand before you today, to declare that I am a candidate for President of the United States of America. And with your help, I believe that we can face those challenges, and take those opportunities, and emerge stronger as a nation!

Thank you.
NHI
Junior Chimp

« Reply #4 on: January 26, 2012, 07:31:35 PM »

EXT: Mendham, New Jersey: City Hall 12:00 PM

"...I am here today announcing my candidacy for President of the United States, because I am sick and tired of the excuses from this failed president. He's been there for eight years, he promised to make a change and he didn't deliver, why you might ask: He never led anything. He's had on the job training and I think being President of the United States is not the kind of job that once should gradually grow into. I've led. I helped bring this state back from the abyss and I want to do it Washington next. Now I'm going to be blunt, I am be offensive to some people, but I'm not going to mold myself into a pretzel to run for President.  I want to make this country great again and what we need is a not a pretender in chief, we need a commander in chief.

With and only with real leadership can we restore this country and make America that proud shinning city on a hill again. This election is for our kids, it isn't fair to them to hand off a mountain-load of debt and misery. Let us make them proud. Thank you so very much, let the race begin!"
Spamage
spamage
United States

« Reply #5 on: January 26, 2012, 07:46:02 PM »
« Edited: January 27, 2012, 01:11:23 AM by spamage »

Marco Rubio- 7/13/15
Miami, Florida  
        Hello and welcome, as many of you know I recently have been courting a run for president. After some deep talks with my wife and children I have decided that I will run for that very office. I believe that America has become less and less competitive in the international community under the current administration at a time when we should be increasing our influence to countries like Cuba. It was from that very country my parents came fleeing for freedom in the United States during the 1950's. Back then America was prosperous and expanding whereas today we continue to decrease our influence. Our nation is at a crossroad. We can either remain in our superpower status or we can let people like the President let China take our place. These ,ladies and gentlemen, are just some of the many factors influencing my desicion to seek our nation's highest office. Thank you.
Negusa Nagast 🚀
Nagas
United States

« Reply #6 on: January 26, 2012, 08:02:52 PM »

July 16, 2015: Lincoln Park, San Francisco

"I am hereby announcing my candidacy for President of the United States. While the current administration has been successful in restoring our economy and world image, there are great strides of progress to be made. In the past few years under my term as lieutenant governor and then as governor after Governor Brown stepped down, we have made great strides here in California.

Our budgets are balanced and reporting a surplus, we have the highest green job creation rate in the country, and while many states continue to take money out of education, we are now beginning to put it back in. I am running for President to bring the many successes we have had in California to the rest of our great nation.

For too long have we ignored the growing education problem: tuition continues to increase and the prospects for our students' futures seems to decrease. Just as we stopped the bleeding for the UC and CSU systems and made more grants available to lower and middle class students, we can do it on a national level. We will create an educated generation that will produce technological breakthroughs beyond our wildest dreams, and out compete all of our economic rivals.

Our great nation still is in the midst of another civil rights movement: the one for gay and lesbian equality. The Defense of Marriage Act still stands in the books of Congress. It must go, it is unfair and wrong!

I have decided to run for president to fix these underrepresented issues. We need strong leadership to move these issues forward in this time of relative peace and growing economic prosperity. Together, we can make it happen.

Thank you for coming, now let's get to work!"
Snowstalker Mk. II
Snowstalker
Atlas Star
Palestinian Territory, Occupied

Political Matrix
E: -7.10, S: -4.35

P P P
« Reply #7 on: January 26, 2012, 08:19:14 PM »

JULY 25th, 2015, ST. LOUIS ARCH, ST. LOUIS

"...I feel that the economic actions of this administration have succeeded. Unemployment is at its lowest since the Bush administration, and is continuing to improve. However, more must be done, and that is why we must elect a Democrat next year. We need to address the issue of creating jobs in our manufacturing industry. When corporations are getting tax breaks to send jobs to countries where the workers make 35 cents an hour, we need to crack down not only on this grave lack on civic virtue but the unfair trade policies of China.

As Senator, I have pushed for fair trade policies since 2007 which best represent the interests of the working class. My devotion to the middle class has pushed me to announce that I will hereby announce my campaign for President of the United States of America."

mondale84
United States

Political Matrix
E: -3.23, S: -3.30

P P P
« Reply #8 on: January 26, 2012, 11:51:12 PM »

AUGUST 1, 2015 FORT TRYON PARK, WASHINGTON HEIGHTS, NYC

"Thank you all so much for having joined me today in this beautiful park where centuries ago a group of brave Americans held their ground in a last stand against the forces of tyranny and subjugation. Today, we too are fighting a battle - not a battle of rifles and artillery, but a battle of hearts and minds for the very soul of America.

All of us here come from different origins and different walks of life. We profess different faiths and don't always share the same views, but we are here today because we want to honor the legacy of such patriots as Margaret Corbin who fought and suffered to make America a free and democratic society.

That America is under threat. Across this great land millions of people continue to live in the shadows and fall between the cracks of society. Over the past eight years - though we have made great strides both in educating our children and putting them to work - there remain those who are unable to participate in the American Dream through no fault of their own. Some of them have been out of work and out of school and don't know if they'll ever see the light of a better day; some are veterans - men and women, gay and straight - who have come back from serving their country on the battlefield only to find reduced benefits and a hard time making ends meet; and some, whose parents came here looking for a better future, and who themselves have worked hard their entire lives are denied an opportunity for education and advancement because of their legal status.

Today we are here to declare that we will not stand for this! WE, the People, by the grace of our Creator, demand the rights with which we have been endowed by birth and will not suffer others to be deprived of them. We want an America that will continue to lead in the twenty-first century - not just economically, not just militarily, but as the free nation that we have always professed to be.

And that vision, that hope, is why I am proud to announce my candidacy for President of the United States.

My administration will not rest until our veterans, our children, our friends, and our neighbors are all able to take advantage of the opportunities that this great country provides. We will fight hard to pass fair, comprehensive, and real immigration reform and make sure - that through the DREAM Act and other legislation - no child of undocumented workers need fear that he or she will not get a chance to pursue the American Dream. We will not settle for anything less than marriage equality - in deed and in name. We will support our veterans and make sure that they are taken care of and honored, not faced with a choice between an unemployment line and another war. We will invest in the most cutting-edge research so that America will continue to be at the forefront of new technologies and new markets - like American Green Energy and American Nanotechnology. Most of all, we will continue the economic progress that we have made over the last eight years and emerge stronger as a nation than we have ever been before.

Thank you. May God bless you, and may God bless the United States of America!"

Pingvin
Pingvin99
« Reply #9 on: January 27, 2012, 01:15:03 AM »

August 2, 2015
Miluwakee, WI

"Thank you, thank you very much! Today, our country faces many issues. Issues that needs solutions. We now need a leader that can help America find these solutions. And I belive that I can help.
Ladies and Gentelmen!
I'm announcing my candidacy for President of The United States!
God bless you, your families and God Bless America!"
morgieb
Junior Chimp
Australia

Political Matrix
E: -7.87, S: -8.70

« Reply #10 on: January 27, 2012, 06:43:37 AM »

August 22, 2015
Baltimore, Maryland

"Thank you all for coming. Now, there's been some rumours that I am planning to run for the Presidency. Well today, they are no longer rumours. Yes, today I am hearby announcing my run for Presidency. Obama's policies are working! Putting a Republican in charge will merely unsettle that. We saw what happened when Bill Clinton, a great leader, was replaced with George W. Bush, a dumbass. I hope to produce the same results I have with my jobs as the Mayor of Baltimore, and as the Governor of Maryland. I helped reduce the crime rate in Baltimore. I had a strong job as the head of the Democratic Governors Association. I gave compassion to everyone and anyone. If you want progress, then vote 1 Martin O'Malley in the primaries and hopefully in the general election!
sentinel
sirnick
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #11 on: January 27, 2012, 12:56:48 PM »

First Polls/Random Events & More Narrative: Tomorrow January 28 (Week 2, September 8 -15, 2015 )

Jon Huntsman needs to announce his intentions and Governor Sandoval is expected to announce soon (I hope).

Remember, Chuck Hagel (Independent) and Donald Trump (Reform Party) who will also be seeking the presidency.
tmthforu94
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix
E: -0.26, S: -4.52

P P P
« Reply #12 on: January 27, 2012, 04:52:35 PM »

July 14th, 2015

Governor Brian Sandoval (R-NV) was joined in Reno today by his wife, Kathleen, and three children as he announced his campaign for the Republican nomination for president of the United States. The following is a transcript of his address to the crowd of supporters:

Good afternoon, good people of Nevada! Today, today marks the beginning of a new journey. In 2016, America will be faced with a choice: We can either continue down the path President Barack Obama is taking us, one consisted of food stamps and government dependence. Or, we can take a new direction, a direction that will open up our markets, return economic power to the people, and bring back the incentives for the American people. Our unemployment has fallen, but at what cost? We must step back, look at the future we will be leaving our children, and find better ways to solve our problems.

In 2016, the Republican Party is ready to return America to the conservative principles she was founded on, as well as reach across the barriers to every American. As the first Latino to be elected statewide in Nevada, I know a thing or two about overcoming obstacles, and I've used conservative, fiscally smart principles to turn Nevada back on a track to prosperity. In the four and a half years I have served as Governor, we have seen our unemployment numbers cut in half, and we have had a balanced budget for the last three years.

What have we proven in Nevada? We have proven that economically conservative policies work - they bring jobs and further the American dream. Our next President needs to be someone who shares those values, not one who wants to throw even more debt on our children's shoulders. Today, I'm announcing that I will be a candidate for the Republican nomination in 2016. I'm running in this race, not for myself, but for my three children, James, Madeline, and Marissa. They deserve a bright future, as do all the children of America. They deserve a chance to live the American dream and make their own smart, economic decisions. If our nation continues down this dangerous path, they won't have that future. It is imperative to our nation's future that we elect a leader in this election who can restore hope to America's future, and I plan on being that leader.

I ask you to join me today, join me in my effort to move this nation forward in a new, positive direction. Join me, and let's make America great again. Thank you, and God Bless you all!

CLARENCE 2015!
clarence
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #13 on: January 27, 2012, 05:47:12 PM »

Meet the Press- August 2015

David Gregory- “Senator Hagel, thank you for joining us this morning. I understand you have an announcement to make.”

Chuck Hagel- “David, thank you for having me on your show. I am here to tell you and to tell the American people that after much thought and even more prayer, I have decided to run for President next year as an independent candidate. I have been a soldier, a businessman, and a Senator among other things in my career and I have not seen a time in my life where American has been more broken, where radicals on both sides are controlling the agenda, where rhetoric has been more nasty, personal, and violent. The American people are fed up with a system that doesn’t honor them or our founders and I am running outside of the party system. My platform is not liberal or conservative- it is made up of good ideas… a strong national defense, an economic system that allows any one in America to do better then their parents did, a spending plan to balance the budget that asks for a little more from the wealthiest Americans, an education plan that gives power to parents, a health care plan that doesn’t mandate the Amerian people to do anything. I will spend this campaign talking about these ideas and how they will help the American people- I will NOT spend it on attack ads, straw polls, or other gimmicks. I am beginning a campaign, but more importantly I am beginning a conversation with the people.”
Simfan34
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 0.90, S: 4.17

« Reply #14 on: January 27, 2012, 07:03:24 PM »
« Edited: January 27, 2012, 07:10:23 PM by Simfan34 »

September 12, 2015- Liberty Park, Salt Lake City, Utah

Good morning, everybody. Four years ago, I stood in yet another Liberty Park, on the other side of this country, to announce that I was running for President. That was an adventure I will never forget, and will not have exchanged for anything else. It allowed me to experience our American on a level I have never before, and meet its peoples and intimately understand their concerns. I ran restoring trust. I ran on putting our Country first. I stand for those same values.

I have had the honor of being elected trice by the people of Utah to serve and represent them, and I have always stood up for them. During my term as governor, Utah enjoyed the lowest unemployment rate in the nation, the fastest growing economy in the nation, and the best fiscal management in the nation. I do not take sole credit for this- it was with the work of our legislature it became possible. This, however, has not been the case in Washington.

Washington today, is the epitome of what is wrong with our government. It is unable to function in even the most minute and regular functions, as the recent failure of the bill commemorating the late Margaret Thatcher shows, not to say budgets, treaties, and new laws. Our government today, once admired around the world for its efficiency and effectiveness, is now its laughingstock. This is not the United States our founding fathers envisioned.

The Republican Party today also presents a narrow vision for our nation. What ever happened to party of Lincoln, Teddy Roosevelt, Eisenhower, and Reagan? What ever happened to limited government, fiscal responsibility, and a belief in the advancement of America? I am proud to be pro-life. I am proud to believe in the sanctity of marriage. I am proud to have passed a flatter, simpler tax code here in Utah. Yet I have dismissed by some as a "liberal". Why? Because for me, conservatism is more than simply opposing the President. It's not just about blocking his entire program and hoping he fails. As we saw, that kind of conservatism failed four years ago. For me, conservatism is about moral integrity and economic freedom. That is what I stand for- real, authentic, common-sense conservatism.

Throughout my life, I have desired nothing more than to serve the people of this great nation of ours. I have had the pleasure of doing just that : I served on President Reagan's staff. I was Ambassador to Singapore under President George Bush. I served as Deputy Trade Representative under George W. Bush. And yes, I served as Ambassador to China for the current administration. I have served the people of Utah for over seven years now as both Governor and Senator. I have no regrets. I will always put my country first, as I said four years ago, and still say now. That is what America needs- someone who puts his country first, and not personal gain or profit, political advantage or the upper hand. That is why I am running for president.

I hope you can join me in our movement to renew our party and to, more importantly, renew America. We must return both to their foundations, our we shall lose both. Let us come together to prevent that from happening. Thank you, and God bless you.
sentinel
sirnick
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #15 on: January 28, 2012, 11:18:55 AM »

September 8 to 15, 2015 Polls

Early Iowa Poll:

Republicans:

Christie: 19%
Rubio 10%
Ryan: 12%
Paul: 8%
West: 5%
Sandoval: 3%
Burr: 3%

Democrats:

O'Malley: 21%
Cuomo: 21%
Emanuel: 15%
MacCaskill: 13%
Newsom: 12%
Gillibrand: 12%
Klobuchar: 6%

Congressional Ballot:

Republican: 44%
Democrat: 40%

Early out with no candidates having made stops in Iowa yet, we see that polls largely reflect national polls with some candidates doing better who are geographically closer.

The 2016 Presidential field as quickly expanded with candidates such as Rahm Emanuel, Amy Klobuchar, Richard Burr unexpectedly jumping into the race to replace President Obama.

On September 10, 2015 President Obama has announced that he is going to aggressively back a cap and trade bill sponsored by Senator Elizabeth Warren. Harsh resistance is expected in the House but Democrats only need a handful of Republicans to change sides for it to pass.

Pingvin
Pingvin99
« Reply #16 on: January 28, 2012, 11:35:06 AM »

Evening
September 10, 2015
Sen. Paul Ryan: "America can't afford one more socialist cap'n'trade bill.
I want to say something to these congresspeople who are gonna push it.
I'm not talking with the Democrats, but with Republicans who are gonna sponsor it.
You we're elected to fight for our families, to fight for us and fight for America.
Now, using false terms such as "bipartisanship" and "maverick-ism", you're trying to hide that you're got rotten and you were sitting here too much.
I will do everything that depends from me and I hope that fellow Conservatives would follow me.
Anti-American Bill, YOU SHALL NOT PASS!
sentinel
sirnick
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #17 on: January 28, 2012, 11:36:27 AM »

Make sure to outline your campaign "stops" for each "week"
Dancing with Myself
tb75
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #18 on: January 28, 2012, 12:27:19 PM »

Donald Trump Campaign Schedule: Week of Sep 14th-20th

Sep 14th- Campaign Rally in Albany, NY
Sep 15th-Speech in Pittsburgh, PA
Sep 16th-Campaign Rally in Cleveland, Ohio
Sep 17th-Campaign Rally in Fort Wayne,IN
Sep 18th-Campaign Rally in Cedar Rapids, IA
Sep 19th-Break Day
Spamage
spamage
United States

« Reply #19 on: January 28, 2012, 12:54:42 PM »
« Edited: January 28, 2012, 02:26:33 PM by spamage »

Marco Rubio 9/14th-20th
9/14- Campaign Rally in Sioux City, IA
9/15- Campigns in Des Moines, IA
9/16- Meets with small business owners in Cedar Rapids, IA
9/17- Campaigns in Miami, FL
9/18- Rally in Tallahassee, FL
9/19- Rests/ announces he would under no circumstances vote for Obama's bill
Simfan34
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 0.90, S: 4.17

« Reply #20 on: January 28, 2012, 01:14:05 PM »
« Edited: January 28, 2012, 10:25:21 PM by Simfan34 »

Averroës, Meet the Press is on Sundays.

Jon Huntsman- Schedule for the week of 9/13

Monday, September 14
8:30am
2:30pm
7:00pm
Attending a fundraiser breakfast at the Grand America Hotel, Salt Lake City, UT
Touring the Atlantic Bottling Company, Atlantic, IA
Hosting a town hall meeting at Iowa Western Community College, Council Bluffs, IA

Tuesday, September 15
11:30am
5:30pm
Touring Amend Packing Co. factory and hosting an employee roundtable, Des Moines, IA
Opening his Iowa campaign headquarters, Des Moines, IA

Wednesday, September 16
9:30am
12:00pm
3:00pm
6:30pm
Having breakfast at Big Bean restaurant, Newmarket, NH
Hosting a town hall meeting at Keene Recreation Center, Keene, NH
Hosting a town hall meeting at Lebanon Senior Center, Lebanon, NH
Attending a house party, Kingston, NH

Thursday, September 17
2:00pm
4:00pm
Hosting a town hall at Pinkerton Academy, Derry, NH
Touring and speaking at Freudenberg-NOK’s Manchester facility, Manchester, NH
Hosting a town hall at New Hampshire Technical Institute, Concord, NH

Friday, September 18
9:00am
Visiting the Balsams Resort, Dixville Notch, NH
Hosting a Meet-and-greet at at Cafe Espresso, Portsmouth, N.H.
Attending the "American Industry in the 21st Century: Challenges and Competition" roundtable discussion at Dartmouth College, Hanover, NH

Saturday, September 19
8:00am
12:00pm
Hosting a meet-and-greet at Tommy's Ham House, Greenville, SC
Hosting a meet and greet at The Beacon restaurant, Spartanburg, SC
Hosting a book signing for his book The Competitiveness Challenge at Books-a-Million, Columbia, SC
tmthforu94
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #21 on: January 28, 2012, 01:20:40 PM »

Brian Sandoval Campaign Events: September 14th-19th:

September 14th: Meet and Greet in Waterloo, Iowa; Fundraiser in Ceder Falls, Iowa
September 15th: Meet and Greet in Marshalltown, Iowa; Town Hall in Ames, Iowa
September 16th: Campaign Rally in Des Moine, Iowa; Speech on Campus of Drake University regarding Cap and Trade; Meeting with Entrepreneurs in Des Moine, Iowa
September 17th: Campaign Rally in Council Bluffs, Iowa; Fundraiser in Council Bluffs
September 18th: Meet and Greet in Sioux City, Iowa; Town Hall in Sheldon, Iowa
September 19th: Fundraiser in Sioux City, Iowa
Snowstalker Mk. II
Snowstalker
Atlas Star
Palestinian Territory, Occupied

Political Matrix
E: -7.10, S: -4.35

P P P
« Reply #22 on: January 28, 2012, 01:28:05 PM »
« Edited: January 28, 2012, 01:32:29 PM by Snowstalker »

Claire McCaskill Schedule for the week of September 14th:

14th: Meet and Greet in Des Moines, Iowa; Fundraiser in Waterloo, Iowa
15th: Meet and Greet in Waterloo, Iowa; Meet and Greet in Manchester, New Hampshire
16th: Fundraiser in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania; Meet and Greet in Columbia, South Carolina
17th: Meet and Greet in Sioux City, Iowa; Town Hall in Charleston, South Carolina
18th: Meet and Greet in Reno, Nevada; Meet and Greet in Des Moines, Iowa; Interview on The Daily Show with Jon Stewart
19th: Meet and Greet in Davenport, Iowa; Meet and Greet in Cedar City, Iowa
tmthforu94
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #23 on: January 28, 2012, 01:36:49 PM »

On Tuesday, September 15th, Brian Sandoval spoke briefly on the subject of abortion at a Meet and Greet in Marshalltown, Iowa at Jax Restaurant.

Thank you all for such a warm welcome, and thank you for support support of our campaign. It is this type of grassroots effort that will propel us to a win in Iowa, and then on to the White House!

There are many problems with our current administration that it's hard to pinpoint particular areas. The Obama Administration has failed America on many fronts, and one of those is how he handled the issues of abortion. President Obama was wrong to rescind President Regan's Mexico City Policy, which kept your taxes from being used to fund abortions in foreign nations. We sure need some spending cuts in this nation, and one cut I'll make on my first day in office is federal funding for abortions. It's wrong. I'm also committed to appointing Supreme Court judges that will vow to repeal Roe V. Wade. Abortion should not be an issue of the federal government. The good people of Iowa, New Hampshire, Nevada, and all of the other states should be able to make their own decision, rather than be imposed on by our Supreme Court.

Abortion is just one of the issues where America needs a new direction, and I'm asking in your help on turning the tide in Washington D.C. I'm running in this campaign as an outsider and a reformer, someone who actually has experience in fixing problems, something I've done as Governor of Nevada. We can start this effort to bring America back to it's roots in Iowa, and our journey will end when America has a new, conservative President, and with that, a new direction forward. Thank you, and God Bless!

Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: 5.29, S: -5.04

« Reply #24 on: January 28, 2012, 01:37:18 PM »

Allen West, Iowa and South Carolina Events for Semptember 14th-19th.

Sept. 14th: Meet and Greet at Ames American legion post; campaign rally in Ames; appearance on Hannity.

Sept. 15th: Meet and Greet in Des Moines, lunch/meet and greet at a Dennys in Des Moines; campaign rally in Des Moines.

September 16th: Meet and Greet in Davenport, lunch in Davenport, campaign rally in Ceder Rapids.

September 17th: Breakfast/Meet and Greet in Ceder Rapids, campaign rally in Davenport, campaign rally in Des Moines.

September 18th: Townhall in Waterloo, townhall in Ames.

September 19th: Campaign Rally in Fort Dodge, Campaign Rally in Sioux City, Meet and Greet in Indianola.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 16  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies