2016 Election Game - Game Thread
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 19, 2024, 06:45:37 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Presidential Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Election What-ifs? (Moderator: Dereich)
  2016 Election Game - Game Thread
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16
Author Topic: 2016 Election Game - Game Thread  (Read 73059 times)
Spamage
spamage
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #250 on: February 15, 2012, 11:17:41 AM »

Marco Rubio December 4th-8th

Rubio on Meet the Press

Thursday December 4th Iowa
         Speech in Des Moines with Sarah Palin
         Rally in Sioux City with Sarah Palin
         Speech in Cedar Rapids with Sarah Palin
         Dinner in Cedar Rapids

Friday December 5th Iowa
         Speech in Des Moines with Rick Santorum
         Rally in Des Moines with Rick Santorum
         Seech in Cedar Rapids with Rick Santorum

Saturday- Rests

Sunday- Appears on Meet the Press

Quote: The time for failed ideology is over. Look what President Obama has done to our nation. He has passed Obamacare, increased our spending, and has continues to apologize for our nation's actions in the past. We need to tell Mr. Obama that we dont want to give his party a third term. We need to take back the White House and deliver a landslide against Obama and the other Democrats. (Cheers)
tmthforu94
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix
E: -0.26, S: -4.52

P P P
« Reply #251 on: February 15, 2012, 12:31:19 PM »

Brian Sandoval Campaign Schedule: December 1st

Monday, December 1st:
Meet and Greet in Jesup, Iowa
Lunch with Small Business Owners in Gilbertville, Iowa
Appearance on KWWL 7 TV Station out of Waterloo, Iowa
Campaign Rally in Waterloo, Iowa
Townhall Meeting in Evansdale, Iowa

Meet and Greet in Jesup, Iowa: Rand Paul

Good morning! It's an honor to be on the campaign trail for the next few weeks with Governor Brian Sandoval!

I'd like to think I know Iowa pretty well, after helping my Dad campaign here in 2008 and nearly win in 2012. I know this state, I know the people, and I care about the people of Iowa. Iowa deserves the best, and y'all deserve a President that'll fight for you. My father spent decades in Washington fighting for liberty and freedom, and I know that as your President, Brian Sandoval will continue my father's legacy!

Campaign Rally in Waterloo, Iowa: Brian Sandoval

Thank you all, it's good to see such a great crowd here this evening!

Americans have always taken on challenges - it's part of our DNA. We are a nation with a history of struggles as well as prosperity. Growing up, my family was a part of that struggle, struggling to survive through America's economic hardships. We depended, though, on our neighbors and ourselves to get through tumultuous times, not the government. We believed in God and our neighbors, not the government. We as Americans still have that same spirit, though our current government is doing everything it can do erase it because it believes it knows better - government creates all jobs, government makes life better for everyone, and makes us all healthy, strong individuals. That's what they want you to think, but it's not the case. We must return to the roots of our founders - a constitutionally conservative government - if we want to secure a strong and prosperous future for our children and grandchildren.

There's an expression that's very fitting for the Obama administration - kicking the can down the road. Our nation cannot afford to continue to rack up debt. We cannot afford an unconstitutional health plan. We cannot afford four more years of failed leadership home and abroad. We cannot afford four more years of millions of Americans out of work and a government inept to solve such a huge problem. We cannot afford four more years of a foreign policy that leads from behind and doesn't stand up to our enemies. Simply put, we cannot afford four more years of Democratic leadership!

I'm running in this race for you, Iowa, and the millions of Americans that hope and pray for a better tomorrow. Thank you, God Bless you Iowa!

tmthforu94
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #252 on: February 15, 2012, 01:35:22 PM »

Brian Sandoval Campaign Schedule: December 2nd and 3rd

Tuesday, December 2nd:
Breakfast in Independence, Iowa
Luncheon with local GOP officials in Manchester, Iowa
Reading to Elementary Students in Dyersville, Iowa
Campaign Rally in Dubuque, Iowa
Meeting with Supporters in Dubuque, Iowa

Meeting with Supporters in Dubuque, Iowa: Brian Sandoval

Thank you all for all the hard work and commitment you've made during this campaign to us. My family is so grateful for everything you've done. We've made so many friends along the way, and it's hard to believe that in about a month, the race to Iowa will be over.

Honestly, I feel very confident about our chances here - we're consolidating support here and holding a moderate lead, and I look to keep it over the coming weeks. We've been surging nationally, but I'd be lying to say that I'm not disappointed - I was hoping for stronger numbers these past two weeks.

It's fine though, I'm happy where we're at. We're somewhat of the underdog in this race - not a lot of attention has been paid to our campaign, but we keep slowly creeping up. I expect attacks to eventually come, and I'll be ready for them - I have a strong record as Governor of Nevada, and I'll match it up against any of the other folks in this race.

We're preparing to be in this for the long haul. I don't think this race will be wrapped up by the end of January, as nice as that would be. Caucus day won't be the end of our campaign here, though. We'll continue to maintain forces so that we'll be ready to go once the General Election campaign begins.

Once again, thank you all for your support and contributions!

Wednesday, December 3rd:
Luncheon with State Party Leaders in Columbia, South Carolina
Meet and Greet in Dentsville, South Carolina
Campaign Rally in St. Andrews, South Carolina

Luncheon with State Party Leaders in Columbia, South Carolina: Brian Sandoval

Thank you all for having me here today.

Our campaign is very excited by our rise in the polls here in South Carolina, and we're committed to expanding our support to all corners of the state.

Now is the time to somewhat revamp our campaign strategy, and that's what we're doing - the last few months have largely been fundraising and getting our name out there - now we have to start convincing voters why we'd make the best candidate. I've personally begun making this pitch, not only to conservative Republicans, but also to Independent voters. We have to win over these voters if we want to beat Senator Gillibrand next fall, and I believe starting early with them is the best strategy.

I'll address the concern some have with my campaign - I'm currently trailing Gillibrand. I expected that, as my name recognition isn't as high as my opponents. I don't have a father and brother who used to be Presidents, that's for sure! But, looking at the crosstabs, I have the most potential of the candidates. Looking at the numbers, I have high favorable ratings, at +10. In comparison, Governor Bush just has +1, and 91% have already formed an opinion on him. I believe I am the candidate that will be best suited to face off against Senator Gillibrand next fall, and I look forward to continuing to prove that to you throughout this primary. Thank you.
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: 5.29, S: -5.04

« Reply #253 on: February 15, 2012, 04:44:45 PM »

December 2nd and December 3rd: Allen West Events
December 2nd
Campaign Rally in Ames.
Campaign Rally in Iowa City.
Press Conference announcing Michelle Bachmanns support.
Campaign Rally with Michelle Bachmann in Waterloo, Iowa.

"Iowa, together, we are going to male Allen West our next President!"

December 3rd
Campaign Rally in Iowa City, with Duncan Hunter Jr.
Pumping Gas at Murphy, USA gas station with Duncan Hunter Jr. in Iowa City.
Iowa Bus Tour kickoff in Sioux City.
Iowa Bus rallies in Lawton, Moville, Holstein, Early, Rockwell City, and Fort Dodge.

"I am pleased to endorse Congressman Allen West for President. He is a military veteran, and knows what it is like on the front lines. I believe he has the foreign policy experience to lead this great nation in these troubled times, with the threat of Radical Islam still strong".
Vote UKIP!
MasterSanders
United States

« Reply #254 on: February 15, 2012, 05:20:34 PM »

Jeb Bush Interview, Debuque, Iowa

Reporter 1: Governor, I see you have just left a rally with Governor Jindal.

Jeb: Yes, and let me tell you, we have never had a better day here in Iowa. We have had a lot of positive feedback with our debate performance and gaining Bobby's endorsement.

Reporter: You currently lead nationally, and fare the best against Senator Gillibrand. However, you personal approval ratings are virtually even. Could you be seen as a divisive figure?

Jeb: No, I don't. It's still early, and only one poll. I'm frankly worried about getting our message out to the American people. I believe Americans to be competent enough to see how my vision of empowering people to make their own choices regarding education, healthcare, and retirement contrasts with Gillibrand's vision of more government.

Reporter: Governor Christie has just unveiled his plan for Education reform, which includes abolishing the Department of Education. What is your response to that?

Jeb: First, Governor Christie tried his best, and many time succeeded in trying to bring in the Teacher's unions, and reforming education in New Jersey. I admire that. I also think his plan would help restore opportunity, as we have been advocating, in the area of education.

The only major area I disagree with Christie's plan is his proposal to be, as you've mentioned, is his plan to abolish the Department of Education. Sure, it has harmed Education more than helped it. But I believe that a scaled down DOE, possibly to the size of an agency, would serve as well, and who's focus would be granting PELL Grants to help boost choice in Education.

Reporter: Any more endorsements...

Jeb: We will announce two more. I can tell you that one of them will endorse me in a coming Wall Street Journal Op-Ed. The other will appear with me at a rally this weekend.

Reporter: Thank you, Governor.

Jeb: Likewise.

tmthforu94
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #255 on: February 15, 2012, 07:36:57 PM »

Brian Sandoval Campaign Schedule: December 4th and 5th

Thursday, December 4th:
Outline Government Regulation Policy at Woffard College
Luncheon with supporters in Spartanburg, South Carolina
Townhall in Saxon, South Carolina
Townhall in Southern Shops, South Carolina

Outline Government Regulation Policy at Woffard College: Brian Sandoval

Good morning.

The agenda President Barack Obama has pushed for has brought increased regulation to America. Major initiatives such as Dodd-Frank and Obamacare represent an increase on the regulatory burden on the American economy. And in a time of economic hardships, the EPA has been there every step of the way with their war on carbon dioxide. The EPA continues to issue endless new regulations that only hurt our economic group.

The regulation is not only costing companies money, but it affects taxpayers as well, and we must stop it. This is my plan when it comes to dealing with government regulation:

- Repeal Obamacare.
- Replace Dodd-Frank
- Repeal Community Reinvestment Act
- Amend Sarbanes-Oxley to take pressure off mid-sized companies from the massive requirements
- Replace EPA with an agency that will work with communities and businesses to create business-friendly, environmentally-friendly policy
- Review and eliminate almost all of the Obama-era regulations
- Allow companies the time needed to make adjustments as environmental laws are passed
- Require Congressional approval of all major regulations

A bold, aggressive agenda must be sought out by our next President that will limit government regulations and put the power back in the hands of the people. That's what I plan to do.

Friday, December 5th:
Meet and Greet in Inman, South Carolina
Meet and Greet in Campobello, South Carolina
Luncheon in Landrum, South Carolina
Campaign Rally in Greenville, South Carolina

Campaign Rally in Greenville, South Carolina: Bob McDonnell

Good evening, South Carolina! It's good to be here with you all!

Like you, I'm a Southerner. I'm a "Bible thumping and Gun Clinging" conservative, and I love my country. Man, I love my country, and there's nothing that troubles me more than the current state of things. We have a President who's solution to every problem is to spend, spend, spend! And we have a Congress that lets him do it!

I'm out here campaigning tonight because I believe with my whole heart that Brian Sandoval will represent a change to this party, and to our nation. He is a man of conviction, a man of integrity and honesty, and a man who deeply cares and is committed to improving our nation.

America's best days are ahead of us under the bold leadership of Brian Sandoval. Join me, and let's make America great again!
H.E. VOLODYMYR ZELENKSYY
Alfred F. Jones
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #256 on: February 16, 2012, 06:18:04 AM »

Bernie Sanders 12/1 to 12/8 (The Senator will campaign exclusively in Iowa unless otherwise stated)Sad

12/1:
Speeches in Ames, Des Moines, Iowa City

12/2:
Announces support of former Congressman Dennis Kucinich
Rallies with Kucinich in Waterloo, Bettendorf

12/3:
Rallies in Marion, Clive
Speech on foreign policy

12/4:
Rallies in Fort Dodge, Clinton, Iowa City

12/5:
Speech on health care
Rally in Des Moines

12/6:
Rallies in Ames, Waterloo

12/7:
Appears on Face the Nation

Dennis Kucinich's endorsement:
We need a leader in the White House. We need someone who stands out from the crowd, someone who doesn't compromise their beliefs for the benefit of a select few. We need Bernie Sanders as President of the United States!

In addition, the Sanders campaign is announcing a $10 million ad buy in Iowa and New Hampshire entitled "Leadership".
sentinel
sirnick
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix
E: -1.94, S: -6.61

« Reply #257 on: February 16, 2012, 12:17:16 PM »

Dennis Kucinich's endorsement:
We need a leader in the White House. We need someone who stands out from the crowd, someone who doesn't compromise their beliefs for the benefit of a select few. We need Bernie Sanders as President of the United States!

In addition, the Sanders campaign is announcing a $10 million ad buy in Iowa and New Hampshire entitled "Leadership".

Buddy, you need to read the rules. I control all endorsements and I'm fairly sure that I did not give you Kucinich's endorsement.
sentinel
sirnick
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #258 on: February 16, 2012, 02:10:49 PM »

Narrative:

Former Presidents George H.W. Bush & George W. Bush endorse Governor Jeb Bush.
(You can use W to campaign, not HW, he's old).

Former Vice President Dick Cheney endorses Governor Brian Sandoval

South Carolina Governor Nikki Haley endorses Jeb Bush

Senator Jim DeMint endorses Marco Rubio

Senator Lindsay Graham endorses Chris Christie

Retired General Colin Powell refuses to give an endorsement saying "I like Chris Christie until we wanted to eliminate the Department of Education"

sentinel
sirnick
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #259 on: February 16, 2012, 11:13:18 PM »

Midnight EST starts the next "week"
tmthforu94
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #260 on: February 16, 2012, 11:54:56 PM »

Press Release - Sandoval Campaign

Governor Sandoval will spend Saturday and Sunday back in Nevada where he will be fufilling his duties as Governor. He will resume campaigning in Iowa next Monday. Thank you.
sentinel
sirnick
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #261 on: February 17, 2012, 03:54:42 PM »

Narrative:

President Obama in an Oval Office Address says that "we cannot forget the sacrifices that were made for our freedom in Afghanistan but we cannot risk the lives of more Americans. Tomorrow, I will order unmanned predator drone strikes on anti-government forces in Afghanistan. Our action will be limited and our allies in NATO have our backs...I warn Pakistan and Iran right now that if they are caught aiding the anti-government forces in Afghanistan in any way there will be dire consequences."

The President also adds in "Any nation that uses nuclear weapons is not a friend of the United States" and that the US plans to continue trying to mediate the war between Pakistan, India and Iran.

President Obama's approval jumps to near 60% in the next few days, many are calling this address his best Oval Office address yet.

Congressional Republicans are generally supportive of the President's actions as are Democrats with a minority on either side calling for no intervention. Some Republicans are calling for directly assisting India by putting boots on the ground, but these are an even smaller minority than the ones calling for no intervention whatsoever.

Overshadowed by the war, the President has a chance to put a new Board of Governors for the Federal Reserve. He is widely expected to put an expert on inflation on the Board but pundits have been wrong before.

Poll:

Do you support the President's decision on Afghanistan?

Yes: 73%
No: 20%
Unsure: 7%

Polling at the beginning of the  December 8 through 15, 2015 week

National GOP:

Bush: 30%
Sandoval: 29%
Christie: 19%
Rubio: 17%
West: 5%

Florida GOP:

Bush:  43%
Rubio: 35%
West: 11%
Sandoval: 6%
Christie: 5%

California GOP:

Christie: 30%
Bush: 23%
Sandoval: 15%
Rubio: 5%
West: 3%

South Carolina GOP:

Sandoval: 25%
Rubio: 24%
Bush: 16%
Christie: 15%
West: 11%

NHI
Junior Chimp

« Reply #262 on: February 17, 2012, 04:12:48 PM »

Christie Schedule: December 5-7

5. Rally in Des Moines, IA, Town Hall in Clinton, IA, Meet and Greet in Cedar Rapids, IA
6. Town Hall in Miami, FL, Town Hall in Boynton Beach, FL, Rally in Orlando, FL
7. Rally with Gov. Scott Brown in Exeter, NH, Town Hall with Gov. Brown in Plymouth, NH, Town Hall in Concord, NH, Town Hall in Merimack, NH, Appearance on Hannity, Appearance on On The Record.

Press Release from the Christie Campaign:
We are proud to announce the endorsement of Governor Scott Brown of Massachusetts in Governor Christie's bid to become President of The United States. Being from a blue state also, Brown understands the need to cooperation, for bipartisan efforts and the need for the Republican nominee to be someone with the executive experience to lead on day one.

Christie received the endorsement of Massachusetts Governor Scott Brown.

"I proudly endorse Chris Christie for President of the United States. He must be our nominee, he must be our next President, if we are to stop the train-wreck which has been the Obama Presidency. He has the executive experience to lead this nation to a better tomorrow."

tmthforu94
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #263 on: February 17, 2012, 04:32:18 PM »

Press Release from the Sandoval Campaign
The Sandoval campaign will be releasing it's campaign schedule this week later this evening. We are very pleased with current polling numbers, which show us in a statistical time with Governor Bush. We now have leads in South Carolina and Iowa - as the saying goes, you can't win the nomination without winning South Carolina!

Campaigning with Governor Sandoval this week will be Iowa Governor Kim Reynolds, Senator Rand Paul, and General Stanley McChrystal.
Spamage
spamage
United States

« Reply #264 on: February 17, 2012, 06:30:28 PM »

Marco Rubio December 8th- 10th

12/8 South Carolina
    Recieves Jim DeMint endorsement
    Rally in Colombia
    Dinner in Charleston
    Evening Rally in Charleston

12/9 Iowa
    Speech in Des Moines with Rick Santorum
    Rally in Des Moines with Santorum and Palin
    Dinner in Cedar Rapids
    Appearance on the O'Reilly Factor

12/10 South Carolina
    Rally in Myrtle Beach with Rice, Palin, and DeMint
    Speech in Charleston
    Rally in Charleston with Demint and Rice

Jim Demint: Hello South Carolina, its good to be home. I am here today to give my endorsement. You see I've decided I want a president whos commited, honest, and a natural leader. Thats why I chose Marco Rubio.
                   Not only has he been a key ally in the Senate but he has stood for core Conservative values. He will say no to the Democrats who want our 8 years of a incompetent Washington to continue. Tell them no. We will create a message that the Democrats cannot ignore and will rekindle the core values the made our nation what it is today! Thank you and join me in voting for Marco Rubio!!

Rubio begins ad buys in Florida, Arizona, South Carolina, New Hampshire, Iowa, and Nevada.
Rubio Radio Ad: Are you tired of a president who invades our privacy, allows innocents to be murdered through Abortion, and takes over your health care. Marco Rubio: The truth is America if we elect someone like Senator Gillibrand we will be stuck with another presidential dissapointment. This much is fact. I will lead our nation, end Obamacare, and stop the attacks on religion. Thats why I need your vote.
H.E. VOLODYMYR ZELENKSYY
Alfred F. Jones
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #265 on: February 17, 2012, 09:54:33 PM »

An Announcement from the Sanders Campaign:

It appears that Sen. Sanders will suspend campaigning for most of December due to an illness in the family. The Senator's brother has contracted a severe illness, and the family will be retreating to Vermont to aid him. Sen. Sanders may or may not continue his campaign in January, depending on the situation.
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: 5.29, S: -5.04

« Reply #266 on: February 17, 2012, 10:33:14 PM »

Allen West December 8th-10th

12/8/2012
-Speech in Iowa City
-Campaign Bus tour restarts in Iowa City.
-Bus rally in Ames
-Bus rally in Des Moines
-Bus rally in Cedar Rapids

12/9/2012
-No events take place

12/10/2012
-Bus rally in Sioux City
-Bus rally in Iowa Falls
-Speech in Des Moines
tmthforu94
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #267 on: February 18, 2012, 12:43:44 AM »

Governor Brian Sandoval's Campaign Schedule: December 8th-14th

12/8: Campaign Rally in Des Moine, Iowa; Meet and Greet in West Des Moine; Campaign Rally in Urbandale, Iowa

In this election, the Republican Party has been blessed with many great candidates. Candidates who come from different backgrounds and all have successful careers. However, we must soon narrow the field down to one, and that one must be someone who can defeat the Democrats in November.

Iowa has proven under former Governor Branstead and I that smart, conservative policies work, and Iowa has one of the lowest unemployment rates in the nation. Brian Sandoval has proven the same thing by turning around the state of Nevada, and I know he'll do the same as our next President!

- Iowa Governor Kim Reynolds

12/9: Meet and Greet in Carlisle, Iowa; Campaign Rally in Altoona, Iowa; Fundraiser in Des Moine, Iowa

Governor Sandoval made the following remarks while at a Fundraiser at a State GOP dinner in Des Moine.

We are feeling better and better about our chances! We continue to have a solid lead in Iowa, and have now tied with Governor Bush nationally! We will compete in every state all the way until we take the White House!

12/10: Breakfast in Fort Dodge, Iowa; Meet and Greet in Algona, Iowa; Townhall in Spirit Lake, Iowa

Rand Paul made the following statements at a Townhall in Spirit Lake, Iowa.

I am absolutely certain that Brian Sandoval is our guy to be the next President, and I believe my father would have felt the same way. What I see in Brian is someone who truly cares about protecting liberty and freedom. It's time America has a leader in the White House who is working for the people, not Washington lobbyists!

12/11: Campaign Rallies in Waterloo, Des Moine, and Urbandale

General Stanley McChrystal made the following remarks at a rally in Urbandale.

Hello, Iowa! It's great to be out here campaigning for Governor Sandoval. America needs a leader who is strong on foreign policy and will represent America well. I'm out here campaigning for Brian because I believe he is the only candidate in this race who can adequately do that.

12/12: Family Camping at Spirit Lake, Iowa

Haha, we love this place, that's why we're here again! It may be a bit chilly, but our family loves to occasionally spend some time outdoors. That's just the type of people we are, and you'll have to get used to that once my husband becomes President of the United States!
- Kathleen Tiemper, Wife of Governor Brian Sandoval

12/13: Campaign Rally in Rochester, Minnesota; Campaign Rally in Bloomington, Minnesota; Townhall in Dubuque, Iowa

Governor Brian Sandoval made the following remarks in Dubuque, Iowa.

It's good to be here in Minnesota today! We're the only GOP campaign who has visited Minnesota, this now being our second time, and this is a state we hope will deliver us a victory!

It's time for America to send liberals back home and elect solid, conservative leaders, not only in the White House, but also in Congress! I am confident, as your nominee, we will get that done in November!

12/14: Breakfast in Bernard, Iowa; Campaign Rally in Cascade, Iowa; Interview via Satellite on CNN.

Governor Sandoval made the following comments while appearing on CNN.

You know, I'm coming to love Iowa. I love this state, I love the people. We have great workers in this state, and I have nothing but warm words to say about Governor Kim Reynolds. She's doing a great job running this state, and has been an amazing surrogate for our campaign the past few months. Rand Paul is also working his butt off here for us.

I know it's still a month away, but I'm feeling very confident about our chances in the Iowa caucus. I think our message is resonating with voters here, and voters are ready for some competent leadership to return to Washington D.C.
Spamage
spamage
United States

« Reply #268 on: February 18, 2012, 01:23:56 AM »

Marco Rubio December 11th-15th

12/11 New Hampshire
    Visits areas all over state with Ayotte
    Dinner in Concord

12/12 South Carolina
    Speech with Rice in Columbia
    Rally with Santorum in Columbia
    Speech with Sarah Palin

12/13 Florida
    Campaigns in Saint Petersburg
    Campaigns in Clearwater
    Campaigns in Tampa

12/14 Rests

Marco Rubio in South Carolina: "Its good to be back, South Carolina! Especially with the new endorsement of Senator Jim Demint he is a great man and is very good at his job. I'm also joined by several other people here on this stage. I'll introduce you to all three but I'm positive you all know who they are! First to my right we have Sarah Palin, she is one of the most devoted Conservatives I have met and I'm proud to have her endorsement. To her right we have former Secratary of State Condolezza Rice. A true patriot who helped stand up for America in an era of terrorism. And last, but definitely not least we have former senator and presidential cantidate Rick Santorum. He ran an amazing campaign last time and I must admit he did recieve my vote. He has a true passion and devotion to important social issues and ran an amazing campaign. I'm proud to have all 3 of these huge endorsements. However, it will be you who will show the rest of the nation your true support. This state is crucial in the primaries and based on the support I'm seeing we will make up the one percent point seperating us from the lead and carry a victory in South Carolina! Thank you for your support (cheers.)
NHI
Junior Chimp

« Reply #269 on: February 18, 2012, 11:52:41 AM »

Christie Schedule: December 8-15th:

Sen. John Thune Endorses Chris Christie in Ann Arbor, MI

8. Town Hall in Grand Rapids, MI, Town Hall in Detroit, MI, Rally in Ann Arbor, MI, Endorsement by Sen. John Thune
9. Town Hall in Clinton, IA, Town Hall in Ames IA, Rally in Des Moines, IA with Sen. John Thune.
10. Rally in Orlando, FL with Sen. John Thune, Lives Appearance on NBC Night News and Hannity
11. Town Hall in New Boston, NH, Town Hall in Keene, NH, Rally with Gov. Ovide Lamontagne in Rochester, NH, Town Hall in Portsmouth, NH
12. Town Hall in Berlin, NH, Town Hall in Littleton, NH, Town Hall in Farmington, NH, Meet and Greet with Gov. Mitt Romney and Gov. Scott Brown in Hooksett, NH, House Party in Manchester, NH
13. Town Hall in Greenland, NH with Gov. Scott Brown and Gov. Ovide Lamontagne, Town Hall in Epping, NH, Town Hall in Candia, NH, Spaghetti Dinner in Concord, NH with Gov. Ovide Lamontagne
14. Town Hall in Dover, NH, Rally at the University of New Hampshire with Gov. Scott Brown, Town Hall in Sommersworth, NH, Rally at the Verizon Center, Manchester NH, Appearance on The Last Word
15. Town Hall in Franconia, NH, Speech at the Franconia Notch Chamber of Commerce, Call in on The Sean Hannity Show, Speech to The Rockingham County Republicans, Internet Forum from Salem, NH
Vote UKIP!
MasterSanders
United States

« Reply #270 on: February 19, 2012, 06:18:27 PM »

Jeb Bush Rally, Columbia South Carolina with Herman Cain

You know, I've been looking at this field, and I believe we are going to win the White House in 2016!

Cheering

Still, after I gave a long, hard look at this field, I believe that only one has the absolute best chance of winning in November: my good friend, Jeb Bush.

Jeb is a solutions oriented candidate. He worked for real reform as governor of Florida, and he will fight for reform as President of the United States!

Cheering

I urge my Tea Party friends to support Governor Bush; he is a real Tea Party kind of guy that will stand for what we believe in.

Governor Nikki Haley, same rally

Governor Bush has the guts to fight, the drive to win, and the determination to succeed. He has the ideas that our country needs to put our country on the right track. And he will provide the stark contrast we need in order to beat Gillibrand.

Cheering

I urge the voters of South Carolina to get behind Bush, and send him on his way to the White House!

Cheering

Let's go, South Carolina!

Jeb Bush, Post Rally Interview

Reporter 1: How do you feel about Governor Haley and Mr. Cain's endorsement today?

Jeb: I appreciate both of them. Both are fine individuals that have a lot to contribute to our party. Mr. Cain has Provence to be very influential in the Southern GOP, and Governor Haley is proving to be a rising star, not only in Republican circles, but nationally as well. We're glad to have them both on board.

Reporter 2: Governor, some pundits are suggesting that these endorsements are part of your effort to reach out to the TEA Party. Are you seen as someone who is not Tea Party?

Jeb: I don't think TEA Party voters would have any reservations supporting me. We have both fought for the same kind of reforms, whether in taxes or education. We are on the same page. I don't see any difference between our two goals for smaller government, lower taxes, and traditional values.

Reporter 3: Sir, Governor Sandoval has surged nationally to tie with you, and currently leads in Iowa. What is your reaction.

Jeb: My reaction: it's just politics. Governor Sandoval is articulate, and substantive: a rare combination in politics. However, I don't think he quite has the experience yet to be president l. Not that he would make a horrible president, but I think when you compare our two records, you would see that I have had more experience as an executive, handling difficult situations, and championing reform. Ultimately, I'm concerned over the final vote tallies than mere polls.

Thank you.

sentinel
sirnick
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #271 on: February 19, 2012, 10:27:42 PM »

December 15 through December 22 (started earlier today aka Sunday)

National GOP Polling:

Sandoval: 33%
Bush: 33%
Rubio: 12%

Iowa:

Sandoval: 34%
Bush: 27%
West: 16%
Rubio: 5%

New Hampshire:

Bush: 32%
Christie: 27%
Sandoval: 24%
Bush: 8%
West: 1%

South Carolina:

Rubio: 26%
Sandoval: 25%
Bush: 21%

Georgia:

Bush: 18%
Sandoval: 15%
Rubio: 13%
Christie: 10%
West: 3%

Not going to do a narrative today. You'll have an exciting narrative on Tuesday as well as a debate on Thursday/Friday of this week (real dates this week)
Spamage
spamage
United States

« Reply #272 on: February 19, 2012, 10:50:42 PM »

Marco Rubio December 15th- 22nd

Monday, December 15th- New Hampshire
       Speech in Concord with Santorum, Palin, and Ayotte
       Rally in Concord
       Dinner/Fundraiser in Concord

Tuesday, December 16th- South Carolina
       Rally in Columbia
       Speech in Charleston with Rice
       Rally in North Charleston
       Appears on the O'reilly Factor

Wednesday, December 17th- Iowa
       Rally in Des Moines
       Speech in Cedar Rapids with Santorum
       Townhall in Cedar Rapids

Thursday, December 18th- Iowa
      Speech in Sioux City
      Rally in Iowa City with Santorum
      Speech in Ames
      Townhall in Waterloo   

Friday, December 19th- South Carolina
      Rally in Columbia
      Speech in Greenville
      Speech in Myrtle Beach

Saturday-Rests
Sunday- Rests
tmthforu94
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #273 on: February 19, 2012, 11:40:23 PM »

Press Conference With Governor Brian Sandoval

Governor, some polling numbers came out today, which I'm sure you're aware of. What are your thoughts?

Well, we're ecstatic at where we're at in the polls. We've now tied Governor Bush nationally, have maintained a moderate lead in Iowa for over a month now, and we're very competitive in New Hampshire, South Carolina, and Georgia. As we press forward, I'm optimistic that the numbers will look even brighter for us.

What will be your strategy for the coming week?

Well, we're going to stay here in Iowa Monday, but Tuesday we'll be in New Hampshire. We're also going to be visiting Virginia and South Carolina, and will wrap this week up by traveling out west with rallies in my home state of Nevada as well as California and Arizona. We also have another debate coming up that we're eagerly looking forward to.

What do you think has attributed to your recent success?

I think we've been consistent in campaigning, but most importantly, our message has been strong. I think many Republicans aren't just looking for an alternative to the failed leadership of Barack Obama over the past eight years, someone who is campaigning for different policies, but also someone who has a proven track record, as well as someone who has proven that they can win in the General Election. I think I've done a very good job at that.

Despite your rising poll numbers, you haven't been advertising as much as your opponents. Will that change?

With our rise in the polls, we've been blessed with more financial resources. We will be purchasing a large ad buy in several of the early states, and we'll unveil the details on that later in the week. Thank you all, and God Bless.
tmthforu94
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #274 on: February 20, 2012, 09:32:08 PM »

Brian Sandoval Campaign Schedule: December 15th-21st

Monday, December 15th:
Breakfast in Council Bluffs, Iowa
Meeting With Small Business Owners in Council Bluffs, Iowa
Townhall in Council Bluffs, Iowa

Tuesday, December 16th:
Meet and Greet in Manchester, New Hampshire
Campaign Rally in Concord, New Hampshire
Townhall in Hopkinton, New Hampshire
Townhall in Warner, New Hampshire

Wednesday, December 17th:
Meet and Greet in Tuckahoe, Virginia
Campaign Rally in Richmond, Virginia
Campaign Rally in Petersburg, Virginia
Townhall in Norfolk, Virginia

Thursday, December 18th:
Campaign Rally in Greenville, South Carolina
Luncheon in Parker, South Carolina
Townhall in Simpsonville, South Carolina
Fundraiser in Taylors, South Carolina

Friday, December 19th:
Meet and Greet in Charlotte, North Carolina
Campaign Rally in Sunrise Manor, Nevada
Townhall in Henderson, Nevada

Saturday, December 20th:
Breakfast in Glendale, Arizona
Campaign Rally in Phoenix, Arizona
Campaign Rally in Mesa, Arizona
Townhall in Chandler, Arizona

Sunday, December 21st:
Campaign Rally in Long Beach, California
Fundraiser in Los Angelas, California
Fundraiser in Burbank, California

This week, the Sandoval campaign made an ad buy entitled "Proven Leader". The television ad will air in Iowa, New Hampshire, South Carolina, and Tennessee.

"Leadership"
Ad begins with a clip of an abandoned warehouse
Narrator: Unemployment is creeping upward, inflation is rising, and a foreign crisis is emerging. But what is our President doing?

Image of Brian Sandoval, walking through a factory.
Sandoval: I'm Brian Sandoval, and I approve this message, because it's time for America to have a competent, proven leader, not another career politician.
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies