2016 Election Game - Game Thread
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 19, 2024, 03:15:51 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Presidential Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Election What-ifs? (Moderator: Dereich)
  2016 Election Game - Game Thread
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16
Author Topic: 2016 Election Game - Game Thread  (Read 73038 times)
tmthforu94
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix
E: -0.26, S: -4.52

P P P
Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #300 on: February 25, 2012, 07:55:46 PM »

After delivering an early-morning speech in New Hampshire on the race, Governor Sandoval immediately flew to South Carolina. Upon arriving, he immediately spoke to reporters, before retiring to a nearby hotel for a few hours of sleep.

You know, we can't be in a much better position than we are now. We had a great win in Iowa, followed by a great second-place showing in New Hampshire. We have a lead in delegates, and polls here show us in a position to win the first southern state.

We have over two weeks until South Carolina votes, which gives us plenty of time for campaigning. Nevada is also a critical part of our strategy, and we will be taking out a couple of days next week to campaign in the state I govern.

I don't want to sound arrogant, but I really like our chances - we're surging both in the polls and in donations. In a few days, we will be going on air in Super Tuesday states.

Questions?

Governor, do you think any of the other candidates should drop out of the race?

That's not my place to call. Only 2 states have voted - we have 48 to go, plus territories. There's still certainly time for a late-surge, so I think it would be unwise for any of the candidates to drop out.

What will your strategy be for Super Tuesday?

We're going to contest every where we can - I think we have a good chance at picking up delegates in US territories, which could come to really help this if this becomes a game of delegates, which it is looking like could happen. At this point, the plan is to contest and perform well everywhere. We'll be deciding as we receive more polling information what states we'll contest heavier than others.

Do you think a long primary process could hurt the party's chances against Senator Gillibrand?

I don't think so - we have a slate of great candidates this year, and I think any of us could beat Senator Gillibrand this fall. A longer process gives us a chance to build up organization in each state, as well as get our name out there more. I think it actually puts us at an advantage, as we're getting our name out there much more than Senator Gillibrand is, who has barely done anything recently.
NHI
Junior Chimp

« Reply #301 on: February 27, 2012, 02:20:11 PM »

Christie campaigns in South Carolina.

Christie Press Conference:

Q. How do you feel going into South Carolina?

A. I think we're going to do well. Now Gov. Sandoval has a great organization here, so I expect him to do well. However, I don't think we'll be in the top three when the race finishes out. I think it's becoming more likely that we'll finish strong in second. Our numbers are improving.

Q. Do you consider Gov. Bush to still be a factor in this race?

A. Look, only two states have voted, we've got forty-eight to go, but I do believe that you have to start winning somewhere. I mean I expect by Super Tuesday, maybe as early as after South Carolina that this race will be down to two people, and I expect those two to be myself and Gov. Sandoval. (Laughs)
sentinel
sirnick
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix
E: -1.94, S: -6.61

« Reply #302 on: February 27, 2012, 08:45:53 PM »
« Edited: February 27, 2012, 09:56:55 PM by sirnick »

JANUARY 19 - 25

Naitonal Polling:

Sandoval: 36%
Christie: 26%
Bush: 25%
West: 8%
Rubio: 5%

South Carolina:

Sandoval: 35%
Bush: 23%
Rubio: 15%
Christie: 15%
West: 10%

Nevada:

Sandoval: 66%
Bush: 15%
Christie: 13%
West: 4%
Rubio: 2%

Florida:

Bush: 48%
Rubio: 20%
Sandoval: 15%
West: 12%
Christie: 5%

(Requests for polling?)

Narrative:

The Presidential race heats up with Governor Sandoval beating out Governor Jeb Bush in New Hampshire in a narrow second place victory. Governor Christie has won one state but still remains in third for delegates so far. Some pundits are writing off Congressman West and Senator Rubio as "second tier" and that the race is a 3-way race. Others disagree saying that Rick Santorum did better than expected in 2012.

Pundits also speculate that Senator Gillibrand will get a formal endorsement from the President after there is a Republican nominee.

The economy continues to improve at a modest rate. Health care costs continue to rise and the President's health care bill is still being debated --not on constitutionality as much--but more on its effectiveness.

The war on the Indian subcontinent still tops the headlines. The war continues to escalate as India secures one of Pakistan's nuclear missiles and claims to have "disabled the warhead" although US intelligence is unable to confirm this. National security experts are strongly debating whether or not US forces should intervene to secure Pakistani nuclear weapons. This topic rises to the top of national attention with some Republicans in the House calling for this exact thing to happen.

Secretary of State Richardson is going to the Middle East to see if he can try to stimulate peace talks.
Spamage
spamage
United States

« Reply #303 on: February 27, 2012, 10:20:27 PM »

Marco Rubio Jan. 19th-25

1/19 South Carolina
  Rally in Columbia
  Speech in Columbia with Palin and Rice
  Rally in Columbia

1/20 South Carolina
  Rally in Charleston
  Rally in North Charleston
  Speech in Charleston

1/21 South Carolina
  Rally in Myrtle Beach
  Speech in Myrtle Beach
  Campaign Dinner in Myrtle Beach

1/22 South Carolina
  Rally in Greenville
  Speech in Columbia
  Appearance on the O'reilly Factor

1/23 South Carolina
  Speech in Charleston
  Rally in Charleston with Demint
  Speech in Columbia

1/24 Rest
1/25 Rest

Quotes: Jim DeMint "I believe Senator Rubio is the most devoted, the most conservative, and after working with him in the Senate I believe he would be one of the best Preisdents of the United States."             
              Rubio: "I believe we dont need to states to start the nomination. Rick Santorum proved that even the underdogs have a shot so lets show them South Carolina! Dont let 2 states decide our election but all of them!"     

Bill O'Reilly: So Senator, whats keeping you in this race?             
             MR: Well Bill, I know we're  not necessarily polling in 1st place but I view our chances as bright. South Carolina will be a crucial state for my campaign but I view this as a process where everyone should have their say. Afterall this is a Democracy.
NHI
Junior Chimp

« Reply #304 on: February 27, 2012, 10:48:17 PM »

Christie Schedule: Jan. 19-25

Jan. 19th:
-Rally in Charleston, SC
-Town Hall in Columbia, SC
-Town Hall in Camden, SC

Jan. 20th:
-Rally in Greenville, SC
-Rally in Anderson, SC
-Town Hall in Rock Hill, SC
-Town Hall Georgetown, SC

Jan. 21st:
-Rally in Columbia, SC
-Town Hall in Myrtel Beach, SC with Gov. Mitt Romney
-Town Hall in Darlington, SC

Jan. 22nd:
-Town Hall in Port Royal, SC
-Town Hall in Beaufort, SC
-Town Hall in Walterboro, SC

Jan. 23rd:
-Town Hall in Boynton Beach, FL
-Rally in Orlando, FL
-Appearance on Hannity
-Appearance on On The Record

Jan. 24th:
-Town Hall in Grand Rapids, MI
-Town Hall in Ann Arbor, MI
-Appearance on The O'Reilly Factor

Jan. 25th:
-Rally in Charleston, SC
-Rally in Columbia, SC
-Town Hall in Greenville, SC

"I'm counting on you guys. I need you to turn out the vote. The momentum is building on our side and I'm confident we're going to win."

tmthforu94
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #305 on: February 28, 2012, 01:00:56 PM »

Brian Sandoval Campaign Schedule: January 19th-25th

January 19th:
Meet and Greet in Anderson, Tennessee
Campaign Rally in Nashville, Tennessee
Townhall in Murfreesboro, Tennessee
Meet and Greet in Chattanooga, Tennessee

January 20th:
Meet and Greet in Rome, Georgia
Meet and Greet in Roswell, Georgia
Campaign Rally in Athens, Georgia
Townhall in Greenwood, South Carolina

January 21st:
Campaign Rally in Anderson, South Carolina
Meet and Greet in Clemson, South Carolina
Campaign Rally in Greenville, South Carolina
Townhall in Greenville, South Carolina
Meet and Greet in Greenville, South Carolina

January 22nd:
Breakfast in Spartanburg, South Carolina
Meet and Greet in Spartanburg, South Carolina
Campaign Rally in Union, South Carolina
Campaign Rally in Chester, South Carolina

Governor Bob McDonnell made the following remarks in Union, South Carolina.

My friends, now more than ever, it is imperative that we get a Republican in the White House next year. President Obama has failed this country, with high unemployment, trillions of debt being thrown on our children, and a weak national image. It's time to restore America, and we'll do that under the leadership of Governor Brian Sandoval!
January 23rd:
Meet and Greet in Lancaster, South Carolina
Meet and Greet in Bennettsville, South Carolina
Campaign Rally in Dillion, South Carolina
Campaign Rally in Florence, South Carolina

January 24th:
Campaign Rally in Sumter, South Carolina
Campaign Rally in Charleston, South Carolina
Meet and Greet in St. George, South Carolina
Meet and Greet in Orangeburg, South Carolina

Governor Sandoval's wife, Kathleen, spoke at a Meet and Greet in St. George, South Carolina.

Many didn't expect much from our campaign early on, but boy, have we proved them wrong! We had a huge win in the Iowa caucus, followed by a near upset in New Hampshire. I believe South Carolina is the state that will vault us to the nomination.

We haven't had the major finances some of our opponents have had, and we haven't had the big, local endorsements some of the others do. But there is a battle we are winning - we are getting our message out, and voters believe in our message.

January 25th:
Meet and Greet in Aiken, South Carolina
Campaign Rally in Columbia, South Carolina
Meet and Greet in Columbia, South Carolina
Campaign Rally in West Oaks, South Carolina

Governor Brian Sandoval made the following remarks at a rally in Columbia, South Carolina.

Tomorrow, my friends, is arguably the most crucial day of this primary process, when South Carolinans head to the polls and have their say in who our next President should be.

Throughout this process, South Carolina has been a big part of the Sandoval strategy, and with a win tomorrow, I believe we can sieze the momentum needed to win this nomination. We've worked hard from the beginning, and it's important that we give it our all tomorrow in our fight to take back the White House!

I look forward to victory tomorrow in South Carolina, the state historically known for deciding the GOP nominee!
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: 5.29, S: -5.04

« Reply #306 on: February 28, 2012, 03:44:31 PM »

Allen West Campaign Schedule: January 19th-25th
January 19th
-Campaign Rally, Meet and Greet in Charleston, South Carolina.
-Campaign Rally, Meet and Greet in Awendaw, South Carolina.
-Campaign Rally, Meet and Greet in Moncks Corner, South Carolina.
-Campaign Rally, Meet and Greet in Santee, South Carolina.
-Campaign Rally, Meet and Greet in Orangeburg, South Carolina.

January 20th
-Campaign Rally, Meet and Greet in Sumter, South Carolina.
-Campaign Rally, Meet and Greet in Lancaster, South Carolina.
-Campaign Rally, Meet and Greet in Saluda, South Carolina.
-Campaign Rally, Meet and Greet in Kinards, South Carolina.
-Campaign Rally, Meet and Greet in Newberry, South Carolina.

January 21st
-Campaign Rally, Meet and Greet in Joanna, South Carolina.
-Campaign Rally, Meet and Greet in Clinton, South Carolina.
-Campaign Rally, Meet and Greet in Laurens, South Carolina.

January 22nd
-Campaign Rally, Meet and Greet in Greenville, South Carolina.
-Campaign Rally, Meet and Greet in Fountain Inn, South Carolina.
-Campaign Rally, Meet and Greet in Honea Path, South Carolina.
-Campaign Rally, Meet and Greet in Calhoun Falls, South Carolina.

January 23rd
-Campaign Rally, Meet and Greet in Hodges, South Carolina.
-Campaign Rally, Meet and Greet in Abbeville, South Carolina.
-Campaign Rally, Meet and Greet in Edgefield, South Carolina.
-Campaign Rally, Meet and Greet in Belvedere, South Carolina.
-Campaign Rally, Meet and Greet in North, South Carolina.

January 24th
-Campaign Rally, Meet and Greet in Denmark, South Carolina.
-Campaign Rally, Meet and Greet in St George, South Carolina.

January 25th
-No events planned.
Spamage
spamage
United States

« Reply #307 on: February 28, 2012, 09:26:42 PM »

Nancy Reagan Endorsement:

In this race their is one cantidate that I view stands for the great conservative values of my husband Ronald. This cantidate has great values and I believe could pull off a landslide against Gillibrand and the Democratic Party. Hes been a close friend and ally in my aging years. Ladies and Gentlemen, I an honored to endorse Marco Rubio and his amazing, powerful views that will take our country forward. Please join me in voting for Florida Senator Marco Rubio for the office of President of the United States of America.!
tmthforu94
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #308 on: February 28, 2012, 11:16:15 PM »

Brian Sandoval Campaign:

Speaking to the press in Chicago, Illinois, Senator Mark Kirk makes his endorsement for President.

8 years ago, the man who held my Senate seat before I, for a shortlived time, might I add, promised hope and change to Americans. He promised to "heal the world" and "turn back the tides." Now, fast-forwarding to the future, I don't see the America our President promised.

I see a nation that is hurting - a nation where unemployment remains high, our national debt creating more of a burden on future generations, and a nation with a decaying foreign image. I love America, and I simply can't stand to see so much pain any longer.

Today, I am endorsing Brian Sandoval for the Republican nomination. This is a critical race, and our nation simply cannot afford 4 more years of failed, liberal leadership. We need a solid, competent conservative who can beat Senator Gillibrand, and I firmly believe Governor Sandoval is the best person to fit that bill. I strongly urge my fellow Republicans to rally behind the next President of the United States, a friend of mine, Brian Sandoval!

At a campaign rally in Anderson, South Carolina, former Speaker of the House and 2012 nominee Newt Gingrich formally endorses Governor Brian Sandoval.

Greetings, good people of South Carolina!

Four years ago, I campaigned in this state, promising a conservative revolution, much like the one Ronald Reagan gave us in 1980. You believed in that message, and I humbly thank you for your support. Like all other winners of South Carolina, we won the nomination, but unfortunately failed in taking down President Barack Obama and his liberal machine.

In 2012, I wasn't able to win. In 2016, our party has no choice but to win. We must nominate a candidate who not only has solid, conservative credentials, but someone who can also destroy Senator Gillibrand in debates and win this nomination. Brian Sandoval is that candidate, and I am proud to offer him my endorsement today!

America needs a leader, a strong one. The past 8 years, we haven't had a leader. We've had a politician, a man who has failed America. It's time to put America back on the right track, and I know we will under the direction of Brian Sandoval! Thank you, and God Bless!
sentinel
sirnick
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #309 on: February 29, 2012, 12:03:28 AM »

NEVADA CAUCUS RESULTS:

Sandoval: 66% (25 Delegates)
Bush: 15% (6 Delegates)
Christie: 13%
West: 4%
Rubio: 2%

Pundits: An expected victory by Governor Sandoval. The real battle was between Governors Christie and Bush for second place and for the 15% threshold for delegates.

*Will post updated map after South Carolina

Later "this week" (aka today)

-Narrative
-South Carolina results
-Polling including the states you requested

Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #310 on: February 29, 2012, 04:32:15 PM »

John Bolton endorses Allen West

"If you want a man who is willing to stand up for America, Israel, and India, then I suggest you vote for Congressman West. He has the experience to lead this nation in these times".

Gary Sinise endorses Allen West

"Congressman West is the only true Conservative in this race, and is willing to fight for America. We need him now more than ever!"
tmthforu94
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #311 on: February 29, 2012, 05:50:13 PM »

Brian Sandoval Campaign:

Throughout my time as Governor of New Mexico, I've always put my constituents first. Our President, however, hasn't had the same mentality, as he's put his own political interests ahead of the will of the people. That's the sign of a corrupt government, and it simply has to stop now!

2010 was a historical year, with Republicans making huge pickups in the House and Senate. Republicans also picked up quite a few Governorships - I became the first Latina Governor in the United States, and Brian became the first Latino Governor in Nevada. Throughout the past 6 years, I've worked often with Brian in creating and implementing policies that will further improve the Southwest, and it has been a true pleasure working with him.

Today, I am announcing my enthusiastic support for Brian Sandoval to be our Republican nominee for President this fall. Brian has a strong, proven record of leadership, and even more importantly, is a conservative who can beat Senator Gillibrand. I have the utmost respect and confidence in him, and I am looking forward to getting out on the campaign trail with him as the process continues.!

NHI
Junior Chimp

« Reply #312 on: February 29, 2012, 06:28:51 PM »

Q. Are you at all affected by the amount of endorsements Governor Sandoval has received?

A. No.

[Laughter]

A. It must be a slow news day for you guys when you'e got to asked if my feelings have been hurt. Look I have great surrogates speaking on my behalf, as does Governor Sandoval. My suggestion, if I may would be for you guys to do a little more reporting and covering of the big issues of the day, instead of playing touchy-feely, softball questions.

Q. Governor Christie, you've called for a reform of the entire tax system, is that goal obtainable by the end of your first term?

A. I'm a realist, it's going to take time. This isn't tying our shoelaces, it'll take political pressure and courage, but I know it'll get done, because it has to. But, to build on a larger point, before even tackling the tax system, the full, and absolute repeal of Obamacare is mandatory.

Q. Why should Republican Voters nominate you over Governor Bush or Sandoval?

A. Again with these sly questions, nice try. Look, I'm running on my record as Governor of New Jersey, I want to apply it to the national level and help turn this country around from the mess that Barack Obama has worsened over eight years.

sentinel
sirnick
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #313 on: February 29, 2012, 06:40:09 PM »

Q. Are you at all affected by the amount of endorsements Governor Sandoval has received?

I said you could have more endorsements on the other thread. I don't think I received a message from you.
sentinel
sirnick
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #314 on: February 29, 2012, 06:59:50 PM »

South Carolina Results

Sandoval: 34%
Christie: 22%
Bush: 21%
Rubio: 15%

Governor Brian Sandoval of Nevada - 3 states, 66 Delegates
Governor Jeb Bush of Florida - 40 Delegates
Congressman Allen West of Florida - 9 Delegates
Governor Chris Christie of New Jersey - 1 state, 19 Delegates
Senator Marco Rubio of Florida - 8 Delegates

Pundits: Governor Bush maintains his second place status in the national delegate count while Governor Sandoval extends his lead by winning South Carolina. The next voting is on Super Tuesday where 23 states, the Virgin Islands and American Samoa will be voting.
tmthforu94
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #315 on: February 29, 2012, 07:06:51 PM »

Governor Brian Sandoval addresses a crowd at a victory rally in Columbia, South Carolina.

Tonight, my friends, we did it!

Tonight, South Carolinians sent a message to America that they're ready for conservative, fiscally smart change in Washington D.C.! Tonight, momentum has officially swung behind our campaign! We've expanded our delegate lead, have now won 2 consecutive contests, and have won 3 of the four states that have voted, only losing New Hampshire by a percentage point!

South Carolina, I thank you. I thank everyone who worked so hard on this campaign - your support and hard work is greatly appreciated. No Republican has EVER won the GOP nomination without winning South Carolina, and I hope we continue that tradition this year!

Going forward, we will take our message on to the remaining 48 states and additional territories, and we are campaigning for victory! Thank you, South Carolina. God Bless you all! God Bless America!
NHI
Junior Chimp

« Reply #316 on: February 29, 2012, 07:17:20 PM »

...Thank you South Carolina. We made the top two, which is great for us in a state that most said we would not have a chance to compete in. We take home the silver tonight, but this campaign is going on all the way to 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue! A Congratulations to Governor Sandoval and his win here tonight, you earned and I'll see you on the trail!"
Spamage
spamage
United States

« Reply #317 on: February 29, 2012, 07:29:04 PM »

"Ladies and Gentlemen it is with great sadness I must end my campaign. But I cannot forget what I have learned while camapaigning across our great nation. I have met many people from Iowa to Texas, Oregon to South Carolina. All had 1 thing in common. It is time for a change in Washington. I believe the person I am now endorsing would be an amazing President. l made up my mind when I saw how great of a person he is. His rising political career is inspiring and his policies of pure consevatism would make me honored to do whatever I can to help his campaign. Ladies and Gentlemen I am honored to be endorsing the next President of the United States Brian Sandoval!"
(Thanks sirnick its been fun)!
tmthforu94
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #318 on: February 29, 2012, 08:02:35 PM »

Statement from Governor Brian Sandoval:

I am blessed and honored to receive the endorsement of Senator Marco Rubio. Marco Rubio is a true American patriot. I thank him for his commitment to fighting for conservative values in the Senate, and I look forward to working with him in the future. I am very sorry to see him depart from the race.

I believe our party has gained so much through this primary process, and I think it has made us a stronger party and will make us better equipped to take on Senator Gillibrand in the General Election.
CLARENCE 2015!
clarence
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #319 on: February 29, 2012, 08:08:31 PM »

A statement released by the Hagel campaign read as follows-
"We look forward to comparing the record of a distinguishd leader Senator Hagel  to the syphilitic Governor of Nevada who has refused to serve his nation in uniform. "
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #320 on: February 29, 2012, 08:43:45 PM »

Allen West concession speech

"I'd like to congratulate Governor Sandoval on a hard fought victory. But tonight, I am less cheerful. The results were not as we expected. So this is my final push. If I am to lose Florida, and by loose, I mean less then second place, I will be forced to end my campaign. But we still can do it! And were going to do! We are going all the way to the White House! Good night and God Bless America!"

tmthforu94
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #321 on: March 01, 2012, 10:19:42 PM »

Brian Sandoval Campaign:

Something has become increasingly evident to me in the past few weeks, and that is that Brian Sandoval is the best man to lead our party and this nation. I'm pleased and honor to give him my endorsement, and I'm ready to do what I can to help him carry Arizona, though his numbers already look strong here.

I have a great relationship with Brian, and something I see in him - he's not a career politician, he's in this because he wants to make a positive impact on America. I firmly believe the policies that would be implemented under a Sandoval administration would be extremely beneficial to our country, and I look forward to working with him to make sure that is done.

I urge my fellow Republicans to rally around Governor Brian Sandoval, the next President of the United States!

sentinel
sirnick
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #322 on: March 02, 2012, 06:24:44 PM »

...I just typed all 25 or so results from Super Tuesday and then pressed post...and it logged me  out...wow
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #323 on: March 02, 2012, 06:40:39 PM »

OOC: Did you have them saved in word?
sentinel
sirnick
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #324 on: March 02, 2012, 06:42:07 PM »

SUPER TUESDAY

Results:

Alabama:

Sandoval: 44%
Christie: 30%
Bush: 18%

Alaska:

Sandoval: 38%
Christie: 35%
Bush: 20%
West: 7%

American Samoa:

Bush: 58%
Sandoval: 30%
Christie: 9%
West: 3%

Arizona:

Sandoval: 48%
Christie: 27%
West: 5%

Arkansas:

Sandoval: 49%
West: 9%

Colorado:

Christie: 35%
Sandoval: 33%
Bush: 29%

Delaware:

Christie: 40%
Sandoval: 32%
Bush: 25%

Florida:

Bush: 44%
Sandoval: 32%
West: 24%

Georgia:

Bush: 38%
Christie: 18%
West: 11%

Idaho:

Sandoval: 48%
Christie: 31%
Bush: 21%

Illinois:

Christie: 38%
Bush: 32%
Sandoval: 27%

Kansas:

Sandoval: 55%
Bush: 17%
Christie: 23%

Louisiana:

Bush: 38%
Christie: 19%
West: 10%

Michigan:

Christie: 36%
Bush: 26

Minnesota:

Christie: 42%

Missouri:

Sandoval: 43%
Christie: 32%
Bush: 18%

Nebraska:

Sandoval: 40%
Bush: 23%

New Jersey:

Christie: 55%
Bush: 10%

New Mexico:

Sandoval: 55%
West: 2%

North Dakota:

Sandoval: 38%
Bush: 30%

Oklahoma:

Sandoval:  44%
Bush: 37%
Christie:  15%

Tennessee:

Sandoval: 44%
Christie: 29%
Bush: 22%

Utah:

Sandoval: 50%

Virgin Islands:

Bush: 58%
Sandoval: 25%

Washington:

Christie: 40%
Sandoval: 37%

Governor Brian Sandoval of Nevada -  16 States, 480 Delegates
Governor Jeb Bush of Florida - 3 States (& American Samoa,Virgin Islands), 309 Delegates
Congressman Allen West of Florida - 36  Delegates
Governor Chris Christie of New Jersey - 8 States, 325 Delegates
Senator Marco Rubio of Florida - 8 Delegates (Delegates to Sandoval)

@ChairmanSanchez - I had all of them on an excel sheet, and I happened to have most of it copy and pasted anyway.
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies