2016 Election Game - Game Thread
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 19, 2024, 03:20:51 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Presidential Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Election What-ifs? (Moderator: Dereich)
  2016 Election Game - Game Thread
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16
Author Topic: 2016 Election Game - Game Thread  (Read 73039 times)
tmthforu94
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix
E: -0.26, S: -4.52

P P P
Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #325 on: March 02, 2012, 08:25:02 PM »

Governor Brian Sandoval holds a victory rally in Phoenix, Arizona, where he stands on stage with his family, Senator John McCain, and Senator Dean Heller.

Friends!

From Alaska to Alabama, North Dakota to New Mexico, Americans have spoken loud and clear tonight, and they want smart, conservative values back in the White House!

First, I want to thank all of my supporters for making this possible - without all the hard work you guys have put in to this, we wouldn't be where we are at tonight.

Tonight, we claim victory! At this stage, we have won more contests than all of our opponents combined, and have now taken a commanding lead in the delegate count! We are closer than ever to victory, and with it, a conservative alternative to the failed policies of Barack Obama.

Tonight, tonight my friends, is just the beginning! We will press forth, and we will be victorious! Thank you, God Bless you all! God Bless America!
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: 5.29, S: -5.04

« Reply #326 on: March 02, 2012, 08:57:18 PM »
« Edited: March 05, 2012, 06:36:15 PM by ChairmanSanchez »

Well, tonight, I can only say one thing, and that is ‘thank you America”. It has been a wonderful few months, and I am proud of the progress we have made. I am proud of the work we have done. And I am proud of my supporters, who have been steadfast and loyal throughout this campaign. I could not have dreamed of coming this far without you. And of course, I must thank my wife Angela, and our daughters. I could not have done it without them. Tonight, I am sad to close a historic chapter in this party’s history. Never has an African American candidate performed so well in the Republican Party. And were supposed to be the “racist” ones! Well, to the lame stream media, I say two simple words. “You’re wrong!”But tonight, the voters have spoken. And that is why I am ending my Presidential bid tonight, and I will be endorsing Governor Brian Sandoval.

Governor Sandoval has the values and experience this nation needs, and I can think of no better man for the job. I wish him the best, as do I wish Governors Bush and Christie. But Governor Sandoval is my choice for the Presidency, and hopefully, he will be yours too. Thank you, God Bless the Troops, God Bless all of you here tonight, and God Bless America!
tmthforu94
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #327 on: March 02, 2012, 09:03:32 PM »

Brian Sandoval makes the following comments to reporters upon hearing of Congressmen West's endorsement:

It's a privilege and honor to have the endorsement of Congressman West - Allen ran a great campaign, and ran it respectfully and with integrity. Both of us have broken so many racial barriers in our career, and I cannot wait to work with him as we move forward in this campaign to bring liberty back to America.
CLARENCE 2015!
clarence
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #328 on: March 03, 2012, 12:18:58 AM »

Hagel campaign spokesman on Sandoval
"Governor Sandoval must address the issue of whether or not he is a syphilitic-"
CLARENCE 2015!
clarence
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #329 on: March 03, 2012, 12:39:24 AM »

Chuck Hagel to Spokesman

"You are a naughty spokesman now aren't you- I'm going to have to give you a spanking for that kind of crap... you are fired from this campaign- the fact that Governor Sandoval is afflicted with syphilis will not be the focus of my campaign... instad I will focus on the fact that he chose not to serve his nation in uniform when he couldh ave."
They put it to a vote and they just kept lying
20RP12
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -5.29, S: -7.13

« Reply #330 on: March 03, 2012, 12:51:20 AM »

Clarence is drunk omg
NHI
Junior Chimp

« Reply #331 on: March 03, 2012, 09:56:12 AM »

"What a night! I want to thank all of our supporters across this great country, thank you for your hard work and determination. It is because of all you that we will keep going, we keep fighting and I will be the nominee of this party, ready to lead us to victory and defeat Senator Gillibrand in November!

Enough of the failed liberal politics, enough of the big government agenda. It is time for us to return a constitutional based society, with a government that is limited, doesn't spend more than it takes in and is one, of, by and for the people! That is who I am fighting. It is  you, and with you're help we will win!" For conservatism is more than an ideology, is more than just a party platform. It is a series of principles, time tested and proven results that will make this country right again... [Chuckles] and pun intended!

We are the party of Lincoln, Coolidge, Reagan, Goldwater, Buckley. A party that embraces the teachings of Adam Smith, not Karl Marx. [Laughter]. A party of the people, by the people and for the people. Let us live us live up the greater figures of our party. Let us build a winning coalition that does not defeat the Democrats, but shows them finally that their ideology, their politics and platform has failed.

If the last eight years are evidence, it is quite clear that Democrats are going, going and will be gone on Jan. 20, 2017!"  Thank you, God Bless and God Bless America!"
tmthforu94
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #332 on: March 04, 2012, 11:06:46 PM »

Brian Sandoval Campaign Schedule:

Brian Sandoval will spend the week hitting hard in the Pontiac States while also making a strong bid to win the Maine caucus. Governor Bob McDonnell will be spending the entire week campaigning in Virginia on behalf of Governor Sandoval. Senator Heller and Governor Martinez will also be accompanying him. Sandoval is running ads in all February states, including Democrats Abroad.

February 6th:
Meet and Greet in Rustburg, Virginia
Campaign Rally in Concord, Virginia
Campaign Rally in Appomattox, Virginia
Townhall in Farmville, Virginia

February 7th:
Campaign Rally in Richmond, Virginia
Campaign Rally in Dale City, Virginia
Campaign Rally/Fundraiser in Alexandria, Virginia
Townhall in McClean, Virginia

February 8th:
Townhall in Rockville, Maryland
Meet and Greet in Columbia, Maryland
Campaign Rally in Baltimore, Maryland
Meet and Greet in Edgewood, Maryland
Meet and Greet in Elton, Maryland

February 9th:
Campaign Rally in Albany, New York
Townhall in Queensbury, New York
Townhall in Bethel, Maine
Campaign Rally in Portland, Maine

February 10th:
Attend Caucus Sites in Falmouth, Cape Elizabeth, Raymond, and Augusta
Campaign Rally in Arlington, Virginia

February 11th:
Meet and Greet in Arlington, Virginia
Meet and Greet in Manassas, Virginia
Campaign Rally in Washington, D.C.
Speaking to Volunteers in Washington, D.C.
Campaign Rally in Bowie, Maryland

February 12th:
Speak to Reporters in Alexandria, Virginia
Attend Primary Polling Locations in Fredericksburg, Tuckahoe, and Petersburg, Virginia
Campaign Rally/Victory Rally in Richmond, Virginia
CLARENCE 2015!
clarence
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #333 on: March 04, 2012, 11:20:11 PM »

Senator Hagel on Sandoval-
"I sure am glad to see the Governor out there campaigning... I have heard syphilitics often can't rise from bed- to see him doing so well is fabulous. I just hope those folks he meets wash their hands afterwards"
NHI
Junior Chimp

« Reply #334 on: March 05, 2012, 12:08:50 AM »
« Edited: March 06, 2012, 06:25:05 AM by NHI »

Christie Campaign Schedule: Feb. 6-12

Feb. 6:
-Rally in Alexandria, VA
-Rally in Richmond, VA
-Town Hall in Arlington, VA

Feb. 7:
-Rally in Bangor, ME
-Rally in Portland, ME
-Town Hall in Kittery, ME
-Town Hall in Lewiston, ME
-Fundraiser in New York City

Feb. 8:
-Town Hall in York, ME
-Town Hall in Baltimore, MD
-Town Hall in Annapolis, MD
-Town Hall in Elton, MD

Feb. 9:
-Town Hall in Albany, NY
-Rally in Buffalo, NY
-Town Hall in Bethel, ME
-Town Hall in Scarborough, ME
-Rally in Portland, ME

Feb. 10:
-Town Hall in Richmond, VA
-Town Hall in Portsmouth, VA
-Town Hall in Bristol, VA
-Town Hall in Virginia Beach VA

Feb. 11:
-Town Hall in Arlington, VA
-Town Hall in Dale City, VA
-Appearance on Hannity
-Appearance on On The Record

Feb. 12:
-Rally in Columbus, OH
-Rally in Dayton, OH
-Town Hall in Kent, OH

Feb. 13:
Rest Day in New Jersey

"We're going to be very successful going forward, I'm energized, our party is going to be energized. We're going to win! Sen. Gillibrand, watch out, because it's whole different ball game when the nomination is wrapped up and it's just me and her. This will not be about party labels, but about two philosophies about how to govern this country. Both work, the difference is one works for you, the other works against you. Now, you be the judge of which one I'm talking about."
Christie in Rochester, NY
tmthforu94
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #335 on: March 05, 2012, 01:05:57 PM »

Brian Sandoval Campaign Event: Campaign Rally in Portland, Maine - February 9th

Tomorrow, Maine will have it's say in the political process, with thousands of Republicans caucusing around the state. Tomorrow can be our day, and I believe we will be successful in our efforts. Our ground game is terrific - I couldn't ask for better volunteers. I look forward to celebrating a victory in Maine tomorrow night!

America needs a new direction, and new leadership. We cannot continue the failed policies of Barack Obama. We won't if I'm President.
NHI
Junior Chimp

« Reply #336 on: March 05, 2012, 01:23:07 PM »

Christie Rally in Portland, ME

Christie and Romney campaign in Portland.

"I look forward to a win in the state. We are organized and ready to take this state. I need everyone to talk to their neighbors, family, friends and bring them down to the caucus sites tomorrow and project a clear and concise message. The quest for the nomination is between Governor Sandoval and myself, and so rather than say good luck, I will say, may the better man win!"
[Cheers] "Christie! Christie! Christie! Christie!"

"I love you guys, let's put Maine in our column tomorrow. Let's get the job done, America needs fixing and we're up for that challenge! Thank you, God Bless you and God Bless America!"
tmthforu94
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #337 on: March 05, 2012, 06:17:38 PM »

Brian Sandoval Townhall in Scarborough, Maine - February 9th

Question: Governor Sandoval, my name is Chris, and I'm an undecided voter. I've been extremely impressed with your record as Governor, but feel the same about your opponents as well. What separates you from the pack?

Thank you for your question.

In 2008, America elected a President with little experience, his biggest accomplishment probably was being a "community organizer." I think America learned that it takes a steady, experienced hand to move this nation forward, and that's why I feel optimistic about Republican's chances this fall - both Governor Christie, Governor Bush, and myself all have executive experience; Senator Gillibrand does not.

What separates me, though, is the quality of the experience I've had, and the amount. I've devoted my life to improving the state of Nevada, and have vast experience in all three branches. Most importantly, though, is my experience as Governor of Nevada. Throughout my time in Nevada, Nevada went from being one of the worst economic climates to one of the best. Our unemployment has been cut in half, and we're still improving! We've been committed to balancing our budget, and it's been done for the past three years.

The principles we used, in Nevada, were principles of smaller, conservative government. We put deregulation into effect, cut taxes, and cut down the size of government. The results were great. As President, I'll implement the "Nevada Plan" on a national level - a plan that will cut taxes, cut government, and grow individual liberty. Many Americans have believed in our campaign in the past few weeks, and to them, I say thanks. To you, I ask for your support - America's greatness is being threatened by the terrible policies of Barack Obama - it is imperative that we reverse the trends with our next President, and I will do just that. Thank you.
sentinel
sirnick
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix
E: -1.94, S: -6.61

« Reply #338 on: March 05, 2012, 10:41:43 PM »

Results/narrative coming before midnight
tmthforu94
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #339 on: March 05, 2012, 11:12:58 PM »

Brian Sandoval Campaign Events:

February 11th - Campaign Rally in Washington D.C.

Friends, at this point, I believe this race is largely down to a race for delegates, and there is a strong chance, due to few states being winner take all, we could have a split convention. I'm doing everything I can to win as many delegates, and that is why I am visiting as many places as possible.

D.C. is a place generally not visited by candidates - none of my opponents are going to visit here, and it's usually not a place people stop in a General Election. However, I believe your voices deserve to be heard, and you certainly should have a say in who our next GOP nominee is. That's why I'm out here today, working hard for your vote. I urge you all to vote Brian Sandoval tomorrow for the GOP nomination!

February 11th - Campaign Rally in Bowie, Maryland

Well, friends, we're now just hours away until Maryland casts it's vote for the GOP nomination!

I feel good about our chances here - we have great organization, and I firmly believe the momentum is on our side - we're still riding a big wave from a strong Super Tuesday and endorsements from Congressman West and Rubio, and I'm confident it will bring us a great victory tomorrow.

Americans believe in our message - they're ready for change. They're ready for smart, fiscal policy. Americans don't want more of the same, liberal policies that President Obama has implemented, the same policies supported by the Senator from New York, Ms. Gillibrand. "Obamanomics" has failed America - it's time we start implementing policies that will promote economic growth. Cut taxes, cut spending, give businesses more power. That's the capitalist idea's that we will implement if I am elected President.

February 12th - Speaking to Reporters in Alexandria, Virginia

Former Governor McDonnell has worked tirelessly for us here, and I thank him for all of his work. Virginia is a battleground state, both in the primaries and general election, and 2016 is no different. I am cautiously optimistic about our chances here - we'll be having a rally tonight down in Richmond. We found a large venue, and the public is welcome to attend. Hopefully we'll have reasons to celebrate.
sentinel
sirnick
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #340 on: March 05, 2012, 11:32:12 PM »

Maine:

Sandoval: 45%
Christie: 42%
Bush: 13%

DC:

Sandoval: 55%
Christie: 37%
Bush: 8%

Maryland:

Christie: 46%
Sandoval: 44%
Bush: 10%

Virginia:

Sandoval: 50%
Christie: 42%
Bush: 8%

Pundits: A big night for Governor Sandoval winning 3 out of 4 contests. Sandoval was not expected to win Maine going into tonight but has made inroads into the home region of Governor Chris Christie.

Governor Brian Sandoval of Nevada -  19 States, 585 Delegates
Governor Jeb Bush of Florida - 3 States (& American Samoa,Virgin Islands), 309 Delegates
Congressman Allen West of Florida - 36  Delegates (Delegates to Sandoval)
Governor Chris Christie of New Jersey - 9 States, 386 Delegates
Senator Marco Rubio of Florida - 8 Delegates (Delegates to Sandoval)

National Polling:

Sandoval: 55%
Christie: 35%

Ohio Polling:

Sandoval: 45%
Christie: 38%

Texas:

Sandoval: 48%
Christie: 33%
Bush: 11%

Narrative:

As the Republican race goes on, President Obama comments on former Senator Hagel's recent commentary saying "Never thought I'd hear that come out of his mouth. Unfortunate to see such a respectable Senator taking the low road." The Pakistan/Iran-India War largely turns into a stalemate as India is unable to continue pushing back Pakistani forces but Pakistan is unable to continue advancing either. Later in the week, Secretary of State Bill Richardson says he has gotten all parties to agree to convening in Turkey and speaking with President Obama there.

Domestically, inflation continues to rise and cries grow within Congress for an audit of the Federal Reserve.

tmthforu94
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #341 on: March 05, 2012, 11:42:37 PM »

Brian Sandoval Victory Rally - Richmond, Virginia

My friends, tonight, we claim victory!!!

I simply couldn't have asked for a better night - thank you to my supporters in all states and all of the hard work you did!

Maine was a state that we were counted out on early - many expected Governor Christie to take it, as it was in the Northeast. Our hard work though paid off, as we got a huge victory in the Maine caucus!

Maryland was another state expected to go strongly for Christie, yet we closed the gap late, and, like New Hampshire, practically tied with Governor Christie, and received a healthy share of delegates. We also claimed victory in D.C., where we were awarded delegates simply for caring about it.

And here...here was our biggest win of the evening, folks! Thank you to Governor McDonnell for your hard work. We visited Virginia early on in the primary, and tonight it paid off! Thank you Virginia!

Tonight, we claim victory, and we move forward. Americans from all over have spoken, and I believe it's time that we unite as a party and look towards the ultimate picture - defeating Senator Gillibrand and bringing conservative back to the White House! Thank you, and God Bless
sentinel
sirnick
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #342 on: March 06, 2012, 12:04:01 AM »

**In addition to my last post, February 13 - 20 starts tonight.

More Polling:

Head to Head Match Ups:

Gillibrand: 40%
Christie: 40%
Trump: 10%
Hagel: 2%

Sandoval: 46%
Gillibrand: 42%
Trump: 8%
Hagel: 2%
mondale84
United States

Political Matrix
E: -3.23, S: -3.30

P P P
« Reply #343 on: March 06, 2012, 12:07:23 AM »

Speech by Senator Kirsten Gillibrand - delivered Feb 13, 2016 at sunset- Kauffman Stadium, Kansas City, MO

Across this great land, Americans of all races, creeds, and political affiliations live in the aura of the American Dream. You and I - Irish, Baptist, Republican, Catholic, Latino, Protestant, Democrat, Gay, Independent, Straight - WE may have some differences. Yes, we share divergent heritage, worship in different churches, and love different people, but we are all AMERICAN. We all believe in an America that is strong, prosperous and that has an eye to the future.

Over the past eight years, America has seen its fair share of glory and setbacks. Yet, America has never been a country defining exclusively by its past. We are a dynamic and entrepreneurial people who want to grab life by the scruff of the neck and never look back. From here in Kansas, the Heart of America, we are reminded of the entrepreneurial spirit that forged this country into what it is.

Too great are we to allow for the spirit, the SOUL, of our great to vanish from our heartland. The amber waves of grain will remain the most majestic and inspiring the world has ever known only if we continue to believe in ourselves. Don't believe those who want to paint a vision of a gloomy, declining nation.

IT'S MORNING IN AMERICA.

[thunderous applause]

And it will always be morning in America if we only continue to believe in the power of our spirit. The economic, international and social challenges that greet us can only be met with temerity and resolve. A determination that is uniquely American.

We can do it.

Fundamentally, WE - the American People - want to ensure the continuity of the American Dream!!

This dream is what defines America and we must ensure its reality for the coming generations. The naysayers will challenge our projects as too ambitious, too unreachable. They will test our belief in America.

But in the end, America will rise stronger. As it always does. We need to work together to build an America that is prouder, stronger and better.

Thank YOU and God Bless the United States of America!

Schedule for Feb 15-21

Monday-Thursday - Campaign Bus Tour of Mississippi Valley - Missouri, Kentucky, Tennessee, Arkansas, Mississippi, Louisiana
Friday- Saturday - Texas Bus Tour
Sunday - Voter registration drives and battleground planning - El Paso, TX
Vote UKIP!
MasterSanders
United States

« Reply #344 on: March 06, 2012, 12:19:21 AM »

Jeb Bush Concession Speech
We fought the good fight. We may not have won, but we definitely impacted this race. I thank all mu supposupporters, as well as those who gave their time for the campaign.

After much consideration, I have decided to endorse Governor Sandoval. He has the vision, the leadership, and the courage to lead our nation back to prominence instead of a managed decline. And I will do my best to make sure he is our nominee, and that he beats Gillibrand in the fall.

Thank you, God bless you, and God bless the United States of America.
sentinel
sirnick
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #345 on: March 06, 2012, 12:38:22 AM »

Jeb Bush Concession Speech

After much consideration, I have decided to endorse Governor Sandoval.

Updated Delegate Count - 1,152 Needed To Win, 2,303 Total

Governor Brian Sandoval of Nevada -  19 States, 893 Delegates
Governor Chris Christie of New Jersey - 9 States, 386 Delegates
Governor Jeb Bush of Florida - 3 States (& American Samoa,Virgin Islands), 309 Delegates (Delegates to Sandoval)
Congressman Allen West of Florida - 36  Delegates (Delegates to Sandoval)
Senator Marco Rubio of Florida - 8 Delegates (Delegates to Sandoval)

Out of 1,279 delegates selected so far Sandoval has won 69.8% of them to Christie's 30.2%. Out of the 1,152 needed to win, Sandoval needs 259 to win while Christie needs 766.
Out of the total delegates, Sandoval has won 38.8% of them while Christie has won 16.7% of them while the remainder remain uncommitted until a vote has occurred.
NHI
Junior Chimp

« Reply #346 on: March 06, 2012, 08:16:38 AM »

Christie Endorses Sandoval

"Ladies and gentlemen, our nation is in peril. After eight years of Pres. Obama our nation is fading and fading fast. The policies he has pursued and enacted have down a number on our economy, on our Constitution and our spirit. Normally, I'd say people like Pres. Obama are once in a lifetime, well, sadly that ain't the case. The Democratic nominee, Sen. Gillibrand is running not to break away from the failure of Barack Obama, but instead is embracing the policies. They haven't worked, so what makes them think they're going to work again?

The time has come for our party to unite behind a candidate who will defeat Sen. Gillibrand and put America back on a path of greatness. A return to Constitutional principles, capitalism, free markets, lower taxes, less spending, and a balanced budget! Now, some have urged me to stay in this race, to keep fighting to the very end, but I won't do that. I won't divide our party, not at this crucial time. For this is not about me, this is not about the party, this election is about our country. America needs to be put first, put first for the first time in eight years!

That is why today I am ending my bid for the Republican nomination and endorsing the man who will be the next President of the United States of America, Governor Brian Sandoval!"

sentinel
sirnick
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #347 on: March 06, 2012, 10:29:00 AM »

See rules thread
sentinel
sirnick
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #348 on: March 06, 2012, 04:12:47 PM »

Polling Aggregate Of Sandoval v. Gillibrand Head to Head Polls with no toss ups.

Sandoval: 284
Gillibrand: 254

Consider all "leaners" aka 30% coloring, the toss up states.
sentinel
sirnick
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #349 on: March 07, 2012, 12:29:07 PM »
« Edited: March 07, 2012, 06:01:39 PM by sirnick »

July 1 - 6 2016 starts now Cheesy

A brief update on March through June 2016

After Governor Brian Sandoval and Senator Kirsten Gillibrand secured their respective party's nomination the race entered a lull as the war in the Indian subcontinent took over the television of Americans and the rest of the world. In early March 2016 the United States for the first time threatened action against Pakistan if it did not take steps to secure its nuclear arsenal. Pakistan said its arsenal was secure but many international organizations backed the United States' claims and watchdogs on the ground reported otherwise. India said that if Pakistan allowed the UN to secure the nuclear arsenal --India would end hostilities showing the serious threat of nuclear weapons falling into the wrong hands. Many countries praise India's offer and say that "India has stood down from nuclear war for the sake of humanity." Pakistan, under pressure from the United States, accepts the offer.

As a result, Indian forces retreat to their own border while the US tries to broker peace between Iran and India. Israel officials say that they "are glad that Pakistan was serious about its own security problems" and that "we hope Iran is just as serious by giving up its nuclear program."

After days of tense brokering, the Ayatollah agrees to comprehensive UN demands thereby making peace with India.

Reviews are mixed about President Obama's role. Some are happy that the US let others lead and tried to be there when needed --while others, especially on the right, say that the lack of US leadership let the war go on for longer than necessary. President Obama calls the solution "one made by the international community and not just one nation." The President's approvals stay up in the 53-55% range for most of this time.

With the war over, the economy comes back to the forefront of national attention. Inflation is at all all time high, unemployment continues to go back down but US National Debt is still on the rise. The Administration has taken some action in the first two years of the President's second term but Republicans rolled back some of the reforms in an omnibus bill saying it was hurting the economy and having the opposite effect.

Recently, former Presidential candidate Newt Gingrich has been talking about expanding NASA and getting a base on another planet. Sci Fi buffs are excited about this idea.

The current Presidential field is tasked with helping the economy continue growing, lowering inflation, the role the US should play in the international community, cyber-security, tackling the nations debt and the lack of trust in government (& more).
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies