2016 Election Game - Game Thread
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 19, 2024, 06:19:11 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Presidential Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Election What-ifs? (Moderator: Dereich)
  2016 Election Game - Game Thread
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 ... 16
Author Topic: 2016 Election Game - Game Thread  (Read 73056 times)
Snowstalker Mk. II
Snowstalker
Atlas Star
Palestinian Territory, Occupied

Political Matrix
E: -7.10, S: -4.35

P P P
Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #75 on: January 30, 2012, 03:58:24 PM »

McCaskill--Schedule from 9/30 to 10/6

9/30: Meet and Greet in Sioux City, Iowa; Meet and Greet in Davenport, Iowa
10/1: Meet and Greet in Cedar Rapids, Iowa; Town Hall in Des Moines, Iowa
10/2: Meet and Greet in Iowa City, Iowa; Fundraiser in Chicago, Illinois
10/3: Town Hall in Flint, Michigan; Fundraiser in Washington, D.C.
10/4: Interview on Meet the Press; Meet and Greet in Rock Hill, South Carolina
10/5: Meet and Greet in Greenville, South Carolina; Town Hall in Columbia, South Carolina
10/6: Meet and Greet in Ames, Iowa; Meet and Greet in Waterloo, Iowa
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: 5.29, S: -5.04

« Reply #76 on: January 30, 2012, 04:14:43 PM »

Allen West schedule for 9/28-10/4

Monday, September 28: Campaign Rally in Des Moines; Town hall in Des Moines

Tuesday, September 29: Town hall in Ames, appearance with local media in Ames, Campaign Rally in Davenport.

Wednesday, September 30: Campaign Rally in Rockport, kicks off Iowa bus tour at Dubuque.

Thursday, October 1: Bus stop rallies in Dyersville, Manchester, Aurora, and Arlington Iowa.

Friday, October 2: Bus stop rallies in Decorah, Rockford, Osage, Manly, Mason City, and Fort Dodge Iowa.

Saturday, October 3: Bus stop rallies in Boone, Ames, Des Moines, Knoxville, Fairfield, and Burlington.

Sunday, October 4th: Appearance on Meet the Press, final Bus tour rally in Waterloo.

tmthforu94
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix
E: -0.26, S: -4.52

P P P
« Reply #77 on: January 30, 2012, 05:16:10 PM »

Governor Brain Sandoval's Campaign Schedule: October 1-5

10/1: Campaign Rally in Indianola, Iowa; Townhall in Pleasantville, Iowa

10/2: Meet and Greet in Knoxville and Pella, Iowa; Meeting with small business owners in New Sharon, Iowa

10/3: Townhalls in Grinnell, Toledo, Grundy Center, and Waterloo, Iowa

10/4: Townhall in Indian Springs, Nevada; Campaign rally in North Las Vegas, Nevada

10/5: Campaign Rally in Las Vegas, Nevada; Fundraiser in Las Vegas, Nevada

While in Pleasantville, Iowa, Governor Sandoval comments on the 2nd amendment and a potential NRA endorsement.

As a former Federal Judge, I respect the rule of law. I strongly believe that the 2nd Amendment applies to individuals. I believe that all citizens have a right to firearms for sporting and self-defense purposes, and I also support concealed carry laws. To me, this is a common-sense issue - you either support the Constitution, or you don't. Being a lifetime member of the NRA, as well as someone who has received perfect marks from them in the various offices I have held, just shows my commitment to fighting gun control. Would I like the NRA's endorsement sometime down the road? Sure, because I think they'd be selecting the best candidate in the race when it comes to gun control.

While in Grinnell, Iowa, Sandoval makes a statement regarding immigration.

Immigration is a top issue facing our county, an issue that is being overlooked by our current administration. In Nevada, we have to deal with illegal immigration. As a legal, US citizen who happens to be a Latino, let me say this - the Latino community does not support illegal immigration. We support LEGAL immigration! That being said, it is crucial that our nation clamps down on the Mexican border.

For true border security, aviation support will be critical to effort on ground. We must complete a fence, reinforce it, and maintain it. Along with that, we must be prepared to detain, prosecute, and finally incarcerate convicted violators of US laws. That's what a Sandoval administration will look like when it comes to border security.

Governor Sandoval made the following statements while speaking to a crowd in North Las Vegas.

It's good to be back in this great state! We have a couple campaign stops here this weekend, but a large portion of it will be spent catching up on my duties as Governor. While it's a thrill running for President, my first priority and responsibility is Nevada, and I will continue to serve Nevada first.

Nevada, we play an important role in this process, as one of the first states, as well as the first western state, to vote. We're also going to play a huge role in the General Election, as a Republican will carry this state for the first time since 2004! But make no mistake, our opponents, both in the primary and general election, aren't going to give up on Nevada. It is important that we not only continue the momentum nationwide, but also continue to build up our forces here. A huge part of our campaign strategy is carrying Nevada, and I know we will! Thank you, and God Bless!

Vote UKIP!
MasterSanders
United States

« Reply #78 on: January 30, 2012, 05:36:17 PM »

Speech in Manchester, New Hampshire on Taxes

October 4, 2015

I believe that taxes should be lower, flatter, and fairer. That's why I would support a tax plan similar to the one proposed by the Bowles-Simpson Commission that the President conveniently ignored to score political points with his base. Within the month, my campaign will release details concerning taxpayers' rate. What I can tell you is that it will help bring industry back to States like New Hampshire, and make it profitable to invest in America again.
Stand With Israel. Crush Hamas
Ray Goldfield
Junior Chimp

« Reply #79 on: January 30, 2012, 06:08:03 PM »
« Edited: January 31, 2012, 05:11:08 PM by Ray Goldfield »

Governor Andrew Cuomo's Campaign Schedule for 9/29 - 10/5

9/29 - Speech on Energy Policy at Grand Coulee Dam in Washington State

"I know we need more sources of domestic energy production. We can't allow foreign powers to dictate our energy supply. But I refuse to accept that our future lies in mining our most beautiful natural treasures for the last scraps of natural gas under them! I believe our future lies in wind and electric power, as well as safe, secure oil production that does not endanger people or our environment!"

9/30 - Fundraiser at Bellagio Resort, Las Vegas, Nevada

"I do support legalized gaming. I was instrumental in bringing it to New York, and I have no intention of running away from this. The Las Vegas gaming industry is an economic powerhouse, and like all industries, it has its good and bad. But prohibition does not work, plain and simple. As President, I will not support anti-gambling regulations, and I will leave those decisions in the hands they belong in - the individual states."

10/1 - Speaking engagement at New York State Bar Association, Albany, New York

"The President's going to have to make a pretty big decision soon. In the wake of the tragic death of Justice Scalia, this nomination is going to tilt the balance of the court. And I know a lot of Republicans are gearing up for a big fight. I'd love to see a pick that both sides could agree on, honestly. There are a lot of talented, brilliant judges out there who have managed to be brilliant legal scholars without becoming politicized."

10/2 - Rally at the University of South Carolina in Columbia

"I think Mayor Emanuel is a good man, and I think his heart is in the right place. But no, I do not support his call for mandatory national service. I think that the greatest thing we have in this country is our freedom of choice. I look out today at this crowd, and I see countless young people who are motivated to go out and help their country. And I want you to follow your passion, not be forced into it. Whether it's the private sector, the public sector, or both, all I ask of you is that you go out there with the passion to do good in your own way."

10/3 - Town Hall meeting in Concord, New Hampshire

10/4 - Town Hall Meeting in Des Moines, Iowa

10/5 - Appearance on CBS Sunday Morning
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #80 on: January 30, 2012, 07:34:57 PM »

West rally in Davenport, September 29th, 2015.

"Something America’s enemies need to realize is this---never pick a fight with a guy who knows how to fight, and that something I have said that for a very, very long time. I think Senator Hagel and I are the only candidates running who recognize the importance of a President having military experience".
mondale84
United States

Political Matrix
E: -3.23, S: -3.30

P P P
« Reply #81 on: January 30, 2012, 07:35:16 PM »

Sen. Kirsten Gillibrand - Public Schedule (Sept. 28 - Oct. 4, 2015)

Monday, September 28th (Florida)

9:00 AM Meet and Greet - First Watch Restaurant, Orlando, FL
11:30 AM Tour and Meet and Greet at EPCOT - Lake Buena Vista, FL
1:30 PM Rally at Disney World Resort (EPCOT) - Lake Buena Vista, FL

"EPCOT is exactly the kind of place where the message of "Leading the Future" can resonate. This park extols the achievements of human ingenuity and tells us - the visitors - that we are part of this journey of human innovation. As Americans, we love this park so much because it makes any achievement - however impractical it may at first seem - appear possible. America is a place where people do BIG THINGS and this park exhorts us to continue fighting for human innovation and creativity."

4:00 PM Rally at Raymond James Stadium - Tampa, FL
6:30 PM Town Hall meeting on "Rebuilding the American Dream" at Dunbar High School - Ft. Myers, FL
9:00 PM Dinner and fundraiser with national Asian-American donors - USS Nemo restaurant, Naples, FL

Tuesday, September 29th (Florida)

8:00 AM Breakfast and Meet and Greet - Howley's Restaurant, West Palm Beach, FL
10:00 AM Rally at Flamingo Park - West Palm Beach, FL

"We will not rest until our veterans, our children, our friends, and our neighbors are all able to take advantage of the opportunities that this great country provides. We will fight hard to pass fair, comprehensive, and real immigration reform and make sure - that through the DREAM Act and other legislation - no child of undocumented workers need fear that he or she will not get a chance to pursue the American Dream. We will not settle for anything less than marriage equality - in deed and in name. We will support our veterans and make sure that they are taken care of and honored, not faced with a choice between an unemployment line and another war. Fundamentally, we will continue the economic progress that we have made over the last eight years and emerge stronger as a nation than we have ever been before."

12:00 PM Town Hall meeting on education reform at Dreyfoos School of the Arts - West Palm Beach, FL
3:00 PM Rally at Fort Lauderdale Stadium - Ft. Lauderdale, FL
5:00 PM Sit-down interviews with "The Miami Herald", the "South Florida-Sun Sentinel, "El Sentinel" and "El Nuevo Herald" - on the campaign bus, en route to Miami, FL
6:15 PM Rally at Dodge Island - Port of Miami, Miami, FL
7:30 PM Dinner meeting with South Florida Hispanic Chamber of Commerce - Miami Beach, FL

Wednesday, September 30th (South Carolina)

9:00 AM Town Hall meeting at The Beacon Drive-In - Spartanburg, SC
11:00 AM Brunch and Meet and Greet - Southern Thyme restaurant, Greer, SC
1:00 PM Hosting a press conference at South Carolina State Capitol - Columbia, SC

...answering a reporter's question on Cap-and-Trade...

"I WILL be in Washington next week to vote for the bill being put forward by Sen. Reid and supported by a majority of the members of the United States Senate. Cap-and-trade is a good idea that promotes the interests of environmental fairness while ensuring the integrity of the free-market system. I hope that the amendment process is limited because I think that when Congress tampers with a good idea, it can often turn an initially stellar bill into a poison pill. I urge my Republican colleagues from across the aisle to support an idea that they were the originators of. I wish they would embrace their own good ideas rather than jettisoning them at the first sign of Democratic support."

2:30 PM Town Hall meeting on economic innovation at Fox Creek High School - North Augusta, SC
4:00 PM Town Hall meeting on education reform at Capitol Theatre - Laurens, SC
6:30 PM Rally at Edisto Memorial Gardens - Orangeburg, SC
9:00 PM Fundraising dinner for young donors - William Aiken House, Charleston, SC

Thursday, October 1st (Iowa)

8:00 AM Breakfast and Meet and Great - Black Bear Diner, Sioux City, IA
10:00 AM Town Hall meeting on Cap-and-Trade - Le Mars Convention Center, Le Mars, IA
12:00 PM Town Hall meeting on "Leading the Future" - Sioux Center Public Library, Sioux Center, IA
2:30 PM Meet and Greet - Crossroads Restaurant and Lounge, Early, IA
5:00 PM Visit to the Sullivan Brothers Iowa Veterans Museum - Waterloo, IA
7:30 PM Dinner and Meet and Greet - Applewood Grill, Riceville, IA
9:00 PM Interview on "The O'Reilly Factor" - via video-stream, St. Ansgar, IA

O'REILLY: Senator, you've been very critical of Republicans in the Senate when they've called for the reigning in of big government. Why should Fox viewers trust you when it comes to making sure that the government doesn't step on the toes of everyday Americans?

GILLIBRAND: Well, Bill, I have a very strong record of sticking up for the middle class in this country and making sure that our veterans come home from the battlefield with dignity and honor. My goal in the Senate has been to ensure that these veterans come home to genuine American jobs instead of heading to the unemployment line. To that end, I've supported tax cuts and other incentives to those businesses who employ military veterans and to those who repatriate American manufacturing jobs. I've tried to make government leaner and more responsive to the needs of the American people and my constituents can attest to that.

O'REILLY: What about Cap-and-Trade, Senator? A lot of viewers of this program are worried this proposal is going to kill jobs. What do you say?

GILLIBRAND: I think we have to understand Cap-and-Trade for what it is - a new marketplace in which businesses in which the free-market can be allowed to run its course. Make no mistake, these emissions credits will not only encourage businesses to lower their emissions by competing with their fellow businesses, it will also lower overall emissions. Adam Smith couldn't be prouder of this legislation!

Friday, October 2nd (Iowa)

9:00 AM Meet and Greet - Corner Stone Pub, Emmetsburg, IA
10:30 AM Rally at Harrison Park - Emmetsburg, IA
12:00 PM Town Hall meeting on renewing electrical grid at Jackson Hometown Cafe - Webb, IA
2:30 PM Town Hall meeting on the Dream Act at Buena Vista University - Storm Lake, IA

The Dream Act is a moral imperative. The young people that have come and are living in this country through no fault of their own, want nothing more than the opportunity to achieve the American Dream.They want to give back to this community! In this country, which was founded on immigrants - Italian, Irish, Indian, Hispanic - the richness of our heritage, our culture, and the strength of our economy depends on the vitality of our immigrants."

5:00 PM Rally at Carroll County Courthouse - Carroll, IA
7:00 PM Rally at Beardshear Hall, Iowa State University - Ames, IA
8:30 PM Dinner and Meet and Greet - Olde Main Brewing Co, Ames, IA

Saturday, October 3rd (Iowa and New York)

9:00 AM Meet and Greet - Indianola Public Library, Indianola, IA
10:15 AM Visit to the National Sprint Car Museum - Knoxville, IA
11:30 AM Rally at Vermeer Mill - Pella, IA
4:00 PM Rally at Liberty Island - NY, NY

"We are diverse nation, but we are ONE nation! We may be white, latino, black, native american; catholic, jewish, or muslim, but we are AMERICANS first and foremost. And this tie that unites us is far larger than those that divide us. And woe to those that do seek to divide us based on our ethnicity, our religion, or our race because history will judge them in the same way that it has all divisive movements: as failures. Ultimately, we have overcome and we are overcoming! But the path is one that still lies ahead and we must keep on it and keep going because along this path has our country, our nation, ONE NATION, risen to greatness!

Sunday, October 4th (New York and Washington D.C.)

10:00 AM Fundraising Brunch at Brasserie Beaumarchais - NY, NY
2:00 PM Closed-door meeting with Democratic Leadership at Capitol - Washington D.C.

Simfan34
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 0.90, S: 4.17

« Reply #82 on: January 30, 2012, 08:40:43 PM »

Jon Huntsman

Monday, 9/28 - Town Hall in Nashua, New Hampshire
Tuesday, 9/29  - Speech on National Service in Hanover, New Hampshire
Wednesday, 9/30 - Speech on tax plan in Manchester
Thursday, 10/1 - Town Hall in Dubuque, Iowa
Friday, 10/2 - Meet and Greet in Iowa City, Iowa
Saturday, 10/3 - Town Hall in Charleston, South Carlolina
Sunday, 10/4 - Town Hall in Tallahassee, Florida, opening of Campaign headquarters
sentinel
sirnick
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix
E: -1.94, S: -6.61

« Reply #83 on: January 30, 2012, 09:28:43 PM »

I'll be giving at least one major Iowa endorsements in the next hour or so. Two or three if you're lucky.
tmthforu94
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #84 on: January 30, 2012, 10:03:10 PM »

Statement from the Sandoval Campaign:
Next week, we will be purchasing our first ad buy, with radio ad's airing in Iowa and New Hampshire. The ad will focus heavily on contrasting Governor Sandoval with the failed  policies of Barack Obama.
sentinel
sirnick
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #85 on: January 30, 2012, 10:31:29 PM »
« Edited: January 30, 2012, 11:03:52 PM by sirnick »

October 6 - October 12, 2015 starts now

Start of the Week Polling

Iowa:

Republicans:

Christie: 19%
Ryan: 13%
Bush: 12%
Sandoval: 10%
Rubio: 10%
West: 10%
Huntsman: 8%
Paul: 3%

Democrats:

Gillibrand: 19%
Emanuel: 18%
MacCaskill: 15%
Cuomo: 15%
Newsom: 13%
O'Malley: 13%
Klobuchar: 1%

New Hampshire:

Republicans:

Christie: 22%
Huntsman: 16%
Bush: 15%
Rubio: 11%
Ryan: 9%
West: 4%
Sandoval: 4%
Paul: 3%

Democrats:

Cuomo: 22%
Newsom: 16%
Emanuel: 12%
O'Malley: 10%
Gillibrand: 10%
MacCaskill: 5%
Klobuchar: 1%

IOWA ENDORSEMENTS: (Post-Polling)

Republican Governor Kim Reynolds: "I think we have a good, strong field right now and we're going to win back the White House with any of these candidates as our nominee. For me though, I'll be voting for Governor Sandoval."

Democratic Congressman David Loebsack: "Rahm Emanuel help President Obama lead for the first two years of his Presidency and now we need him to lead for the next four years!"

Democratic Congressman Bruce Braley: "I really like Kirsten Gillibrand and Rahm Emanuel, and its hard for me to say this but I'm leaning towards Mayor Emanuel."

Republican Senator Chuck Grassley: "I don't know much about Governor Sandoval but he's very intriguing. We're going to have someone who can win in November."

(Note: It just happened to work out this way, the numbers between Gillibrand and Emanuel really were within a few decimals of each other.

Special Treat:

A few states that you may be interested in who is leading (as of right now...)

Democrats:

Dark Green - Gavin Newsom
Light Blue - Kirsten Gillibrand
Pink - Claire MacCaskill
Yellow - Rahm Emanuel
Red - Andrew Cuomo
Dark Blue = Martin O'Malley

Republicans

Dark Red - Brian Sandoval
Dark Green - Marco Rubio
Pale Yellow - Jon Huntsman
Red - Chris Christie
Dark Blue - Paul Ryan
Light Blue - Jeb Bush
Spamage
spamage
United States

« Reply #86 on: January 30, 2012, 10:45:37 PM »
« Edited: January 30, 2012, 11:21:09 PM by spamage »

Marco Rubio 10/6-12

10/6 Iowa
    Speech in Des Moines
    Rally in Ames
    Meet and Greet in Waterloo
    Appearance on Rock Center

10/7 Iowa/ New Hampshire
    Speech in Iowa City
    Rally with college students at St. Anslem's
    Appears on the O'reilly Factor

10/8 New Hampshire
    Firehouse Breakfast in Concord
    Opens secondary headquarters in Concord
    Dinner/ Fundraiser at friend's house

10/9 Iowa
    Townhall in Iowa City
    Townhall in Cedar Rapids
    Rally in Sioux City
    Appears on Rush Limbaugh

10/10 Nevada
    Rally on Vegas Strip
    Speech in Carson City
    Speech in Reno
    Visits Hoover Dam

10/11 D.C.

10/12 Texas
       Campaigns in Dallas
       Campigns in Forth Worth

Spamage
spamage
United States

« Reply #87 on: January 30, 2012, 10:58:03 PM »

Rubio Quotes:

These past few weeks have been very exciting in this campaign. Whether it was Governer Bush's enterance or Governer Sandoval's winning of several endorsements in Iowa. Even with all these developments we have generally remained stable in the polls which I view as a showing of strong support and that, ladies and gentlemen, proves that in even with a week where we should of lost support you have kept me strong and steady. For this reason I will need your help spreading my message and giving me a new surge of momentum. Thank you.

Throughout this campaign I have been keeping my promise. I have been campigning in several states that are generally viewed to be difficult for me. Even this state Nevada I will continue to try to gain support because to me it doesnt matter where you're from but what your message is.
mondale84
United States

Political Matrix
E: -3.23, S: -3.30

P P P
« Reply #88 on: January 30, 2012, 11:59:16 PM »

Statement from the Gillibrand campaign (Monday, October 5th):

"We are pleased to announce that since the start of this campaign three weeks ago, the American People have embraced Senator Gillibrand's call to "Lead the Future" and our campaign has raised over $6 million during the same time period. These resources will enable us to commit to a major ad buy in the early states - specifically Iowa, New Hampshire, Nevada and South Carolina - starting next week. We will continue to raise the necessary resources to lead this movement. Thank you for your ongoing support!"
Spamage
spamage
United States

« Reply #89 on: January 31, 2012, 12:07:29 AM »

Marco Rubio Later this week there will be several ads realesed citing Senator Rubio's experience and possible ideas
morgieb
Junior Chimp
Australia

Political Matrix
E: -7.87, S: -8.70

« Reply #90 on: January 31, 2012, 12:28:11 AM »

6/10: Rally in Ames, IA & Council Bluffs, IA.
7/10: Campaign in Iowa City, IA.
8/10: Speech about the Scalia replacement and National Service in Hanover, NH.
9/10: Town Hall meeting at Carroll, IA.
10/10: Meet and Greet in Manchester, NH.
11/10: Rally in Columbia, SC.
12/10: Interviews on "Meet the Press", "The Daily Show" and "The Colbert Report"
Pingvin
Pingvin99
« Reply #91 on: January 31, 2012, 01:36:54 AM »

6/10: Rally in Sioux City
7/10: Campaign in Ames, IA.
8/10: Speech in Franklin, NH.
9/10: Town Hall meeting in Iowa City, IA.
10/10: Meet and Greet in Hanover, NH.
11/10: Rally in Northern Columbia, SC.
12/10: Interview on Michael Savage Show
NHI
Junior Chimp

« Reply #92 on: January 31, 2012, 12:00:36 PM »

Christie Schedule: 10/6 - 10/12

6: Rally in Des Moines, IA, Townhall in Ames, IA, Appearance on NBC Nightly News
7: Rally in Davenport, IA, Townhall in Waterloo, IA, Meet and Greet in Barnes City, IA
8: Townhall in Sioux City, IA, Major Policy Speech in Concord, NH, Townhall in Salem, NH
9: Townhall in Berlin, NH, Townhall in Lancaster, NH, Rally in Manchester, NH, Appearance on Hannity
10: Rally in Columbia, SC, Townhall in Charleston, SC, Rally in Tampa, FL,
11: Townhall in Sparks, NV, Townhall in Carson City, NV
12: Visit Hoover Dam, Rally at Hoover Dam, Midnight Rally in Des Moines, IA

Christie delivering a speech in Nevada.

Christie on the stump in Iowa.
Vote UKIP!
MasterSanders
United States

« Reply #93 on: January 31, 2012, 12:38:34 PM »

Speech in Concord, New Hampshire October 7, 2015 on Cap-and-Trade

The Senate is now entertaining Cap-and-Trade, or should I say "Cap-and-Tax." Depsite the best of intentions, industry will suffer tremendously. The only ones who will benefit will be those who sell carbon credits. We are seeing an attempt to turn Carbon into Gold.

No one is disputing that we should be stewards of our environment. But I'm confident that those in the private sector know that neither they or their customers benefit from a polluted earth. They're not stupid. Companies that show they are environmentally responsible will be rewarded by thier consumers in the form of increased profit.

If we are to preserve opportunity for upstarts, as well as our quality of life, we need to give the private sector breathing room, or better yet, get off its back.
Snowstalker Mk. II
Snowstalker
Atlas Star
Palestinian Territory, Occupied

Political Matrix
E: -7.10, S: -4.35

P P P
« Reply #94 on: January 31, 2012, 03:15:51 PM »

McCaskill's Schedule from 10/7 to 10/13:

10/7: Meet and Greet in Davenport, Iowa; Meet and Greet in Iowa City, Iowa
10/8: Town Hall in Manchester, New Hampshire; Fundraiser in Boston, Massachusetts
10/9: Meet and Greet in Tampa, Florida; Meet and Greet in Memphis, Tennessee
10/10: Town Hall in Des Moines, Iowa; Meet and Greet in Sioux City, Iowa
10/11: Meet and Greet in Dubuque, Iowa; Meet and Greet in Marion, Iowa
10/12: Meet and Greet in Waterloo, Iowa; Fundraiser in Kansas City, Missouri
10/13: Meet and Greet in Cedar Rapids, Iowa; Meet and Greet in Urbandale, Iowa
tmthforu94
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #95 on: January 31, 2012, 03:55:40 PM »

Governor Brian Sandoval's Campaign Schedule: October 6th-12th

With the endorsement of Governor Reynolds as well as warm words from Senator Grassley, Governor Sandoval will spend the week solely on Iowa. His goal is that if he can take a lead in Iowa, it will result in a boost nationally as well.

*Note: Governor Kim Reynolds will spent October 6th-8th with Sandoval on the campaign trail.

10/6: Campaign Rally in Des Moine, Iowa; Meet and Greet in West Des Moine; Townhall in Urbandale, Iowa

In this election, the Republican Party has been blessed with many great candidates. Candidates who come from different backgrounds and all have successful careers. However, we must soon narrow the field down to one, and that one must be someone who can defeat the Democrats in November.

Iowa has proven under former Governor Branstead and I that smart, conservative policies work, and Iowa has one of the lowest unemployment rates in the nation. When I look at this field, one candidate stands out. This candidate also hails from a swing state, and to be frank, was dealt quite a mess when he took office. But he stood firm, passed a conservative agenda, and the state is certainly on the right track. We need that same type of leader right now in Washington D.C. That's why today, I'm formally endorsing Governor Brian Sandoval for the Republican nomination. Now, let's win back the White House!

- Iowa Governor Kim Reynolds

10/7: Meet and Greet in Carlisle, Iowa; Campaign Rally in Altoona, Iowa; Fundraiser in Des Moine, Iowa

Governor Sandoval made the following remarks while at a Fundraiser at a State GOP dinner in Des Moine.

My friends, what is important, more than anything else, is that we have a nominee who can defeat the Democrats in November. America is looking for a leader who has a proven track record, someone who has successful, executive experience. I am one of the only candidates in this race who has both legislative and executive experience. I also have legal experience, serving as Nevada's Attorney General. I know the law, and I know for a fact that Obamacare is unconstitutional. We're going to get it repealed when I'm President!

10/8: Breakfast in Fort Dodge, Iowa; Meet and Greet in Algona, Iowa; Townhall in Spirit Lake, Iowa

Kim Reynolds made the following statements at a Townhall in Spirit Lake, Iowa.

I am absolutely certain that Brian Sandoval is our guy to be the next President. He has shown a commitment to Iowa in recent weeks, more than any other candidate. Senator Grassley has even taken notice to this. What I see in Brian is someone who truly cares about this state, and the whole nation. It's time America has a leader in the White House who is working for the people, not Washington lobbyists!

10/9: Family Camping at Spirit Lake, Iowa

10/10: Family Camping at Spirit Lake, Iowa

10/11: Campaign Rally in Rochester, Minnesota; Campaign Rally in La Crosse, Wisconsin; Townhall in Dubuque, Iowa

Governor Brian Sandoval made the following remarks in Dubuque, Iowa.

Today, we ventured outside of Iowa borders, making two stops in Minnesota and Wisconsin. These three states are pivotal, not only to our primary strategy, but also in the General Election. It is imperative that our campaign works to secure these "Reagan Democrats" with Midwestern values.

10/12: Breakfast in Bernard, Iowa; Campaign Rally in Cascade, Iowa; Interview via Satellite with Bill O'Riley on Fox News.

Governor Sandoval made the following comments while appearing on FOX news.

You know, I'm coming to love Iowa. I love this state, I love the people. We have great workers in this state, and I have nothing but warm words to say about Governor Kim Reynolds. She's doing a great job running this state, and has been an amazing surrogate for our campaign.

I know it's still a long ways off, but I'm feeling very confident about our chances in the Iowa caucus. I think our message is resonating with voters here, and voters are ready for some competent leadership to return to Washington D.C.

Vote UKIP!
MasterSanders
United States

« Reply #96 on: January 31, 2012, 06:06:30 PM »

Former Governor Jeb Bush's "Americans for Opportunity" Tour October 6-14, 2015

Sunday, October 6, 2015

Londonderry, New Hampshire
Manchester, New Hampshire

Monday, October 7, 2015

Concord, New Hampshire

Tuesday, October 8, 2015

Debuque, Iowa
Bellevue, Iowa
Sabula, Iowa

Wednesday, October 9, 2015

Miles, Iowa
Clinton, Iowa
Le Claire, Iowa

Thursday, October 10, 2015

Davenport, Iowa
Buffalo, Iowa
Muscatine, Iowa

Friday, October 11, 2015

Grandview, Iowa
Columbus Junction, Iowa
Washington, Iowa

Saturday, October 12, 2015

Brighton, Iowa
Fairfield, Iowa
Mt. Pleasant, Iowa

Note: Debuque serves as the official headquarters of the Jeb Bush campaign.
Stand With Israel. Crush Hamas
Ray Goldfield
Junior Chimp

« Reply #97 on: January 31, 2012, 06:09:12 PM »
« Edited: January 31, 2012, 06:18:19 PM by Ray Goldfield »

Governor Andrew Cuomo's Campaign Schedule for 10/5 - 10/11

10/5 - Large Rally in Des Moines, Iowa

"As part of my commitment to alternative energy research, as President I will support the continuation of Ethanol studies, both corn and other sources. But I don't feel like Iowa corn should be tied to the success or failure of one product. My administration will do its best combat hunger around the world as well as at home, and the Iowa farm industry, as well as the agricultural industries of our other farming states, will be a big part of that effort!"

10/6 - Touring ConAgra Food Plant in Waterloo, Iowa

"I don't want my support for regulation to be construed for mistrust of American industry. I think it's been proven that American-made products are held to a standard that's unsurpassed, and I want that to continue. When you see an American-produced item that comes out of a plant just like this one, you know it's a quality product. And that stamp - "Approved" - that means something."

10/7 - Speaking engagement at GLAAD's Iowa chapter

"Iowa and New York aren't too different, really. They're two of the states that have accepted the idea that two people who love each other should be able to get married, regardless of gender. Marriage equality was a hard fight back home, but history was on our side, and we prevailed. But the fight isn't over yet! The fight isn't over so long as young men and women are being bullied to suicide simply for who they are. The fight isn't over so long as people's rights are still being taken away by public vote. So I'm not afraid to say I stand with you! As Governor, I have never stopped fighting for equality. And as President, I will never stop fighting for equality!"

10/8 - Speaking engagement at Southeastern Iowa Sportsman Society in Douds, Iowa

"I won't run away from the fact that I have supported gun regulations in my time as Governor. I know that might not make me the most popular guy in the room right now, but keeping guns out of the hands of dangerous criminals will always be one of my top priorities. At the same time, I have supported reforming New York's gun laws to keep them from ensnaring law-abiding citizens who have brought licensed guns into our state. Guns belong in the hands of sportsmen like you, and in the hands of people defending their homes. Not on our streets, in Iowa or New York."

10/9 - Rally in Lansing, Michigan

"In 1846, Michigan became the first state to abolish the Death Penalty. Now, almost 170 years later, it's time for the United States of America to follow suit. It's an antiquated institution that most of the world has left behind, but more importantly - it doesn't work. It costs more to execute someone than to put them in prison for life, and that's because of the lengthy appeals process that we need to make sure that we're never executing the wrong person. And before my opponents accuse me of being soft on crime, what we need is a revision of sentencing guidelines to make sure that the worst of the worst are never released from prison! Let's take the death penalty off the table, and make sure that those who deserve life in prison, serve life in prison!"

10/10 - Meet and Greet at Martha's Exchange Restaurant in Nashua, New Hampshire

"I'd like to thank everyone for coming out! I'm humbled by the amount of support New Hampshire has shown us this early in the  election season. I know the people of New Hampshire want real solutions, not empty rhetoric, and that's what I intend to deliver!"

10/11 - Day off with family in New York
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #98 on: January 31, 2012, 06:10:52 PM »

October 6th: Campaign Rally in Greenville, South Carolina. Meet and Greet in Charleston, South Carolina.

October 7th: Campaign Rally in Myrtle Beach, South Carolina.

October 7th-9th: Rest

October 9th: Campaign Rally in Tampa, Florida. Campaign Rally in Clearwater Florida. Campaign Rally in St. Petersburg, Florida.

October 10th-12th: Rest.

"We will be having a pretty relaxed week, next week we will be back on the same schedule"
sentinel
sirnick
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #99 on: January 31, 2012, 06:18:41 PM »

Breaking News: Rand Paul and Amy Klobuchar will end their campaign for the Presidency tomorrow (They were completely inactive on here). Endorsements from these candidates are not expected.

In addition, President Obama will nominate someone to fill the late Justice Scalia's seat soon (later tonight).
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 ... 16  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies