2016 Election Game - Game Thread (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 05:56:27 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Presidential Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Election What-ifs? (Moderator: Dereich)
  2016 Election Game - Game Thread (search mode)
Pages: [1] 2
Author Topic: 2016 Election Game - Game Thread  (Read 73397 times)
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: 5.29, S: -5.04

« on: January 26, 2012, 05:26:15 PM »
« edited: January 26, 2012, 05:41:24 PM by Florida Paleocons for Paul »

July 5th, 2015, steps of the War Memorial Auditoriam, Fort Lauderdale, Florida.

Hello and "shalom". Today, we come together as citizens, concerned about the direction of this country. In Washington, the balance of power has been incredibly unstable. The progress made by Conservatives across the country in 2010 was totally erased in just two years. Last year, we were forced to go back to the starting line.

In the White House, we have a historically incompetent leader, who bows to foreign leaders, and views America as just another nation. We have a President who, in the course of just eight years, has radically transformed America. We have a President who has continually put the security of the nation, and our allies in jeopardy for the sake of politics.

In the Middle East, Iran is now picking fights with India. Who are we to guess that they would not harm Israel, a nation that has time and time again faced off against a determined and dangerous enemy. It is radical Islam. It is time we recognize and confront this foe, not cower in fear as this administration has done.

That is why I stand before you today. I have been under fire before. I have seen war first hand. We cannot allow four more years of this administration’s policy. The economy, after nearly ten years, is still stagnate. I have been in Congress for six years, and I am convinced we have the right policies to fix this mess. What we don’t have is the proper President to fix this mess. And that’s why I am here. Today, I am announcing my campaign for the Presidency of the United States of America!

Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2012, 01:37:18 PM »

Allen West, Iowa and South Carolina Events for Semptember 14th-19th.

Sept. 14th: Meet and Greet at Ames American legion post; campaign rally in Ames; appearance on Hannity.

Sept. 15th: Meet and Greet in Des Moines, lunch/meet and greet at a Dennys in Des Moines; campaign rally in Des Moines.

September 16th: Meet and Greet in Davenport, lunch in Davenport, campaign rally in Ceder Rapids.

September 17th: Breakfast/Meet and Greet in Ceder Rapids, campaign rally in Davenport, campaign rally in Des Moines.

September 18th: Townhall in Waterloo, townhall in Ames.

September 19th: Campaign Rally in Fort Dodge, Campaign Rally in Sioux City, Meet and Greet in Indianola.
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2012, 04:42:13 PM »

Allen West visits an American Legion Post in Ames.

Thank you for your service to this country, and thank you for coming today. For those of you who may be unfamiliar with me, my name is Allen West; I am a 3 term Republican Congressman and military veteran. I have been married for 25 years, with two daughters, and I am running for President so this country can be better off for my kids, and hopefully in a few years, grandkids.

The current administration has been a constant let down for eight years in a row. I came to Congress in 2010 with the Tea Party, and I held on by the hair of a hair against the Obama machine in 2012 to retain my seat in Congress. I was reelected last time around again, and I don't think I will be going back to Florida 22, 'cause I have another destination in mind! (Applause).

We have a President right now who is afraid to speak up or stand up for America, and whose policies have endangered Israel. We cannot stand back and watch Iran, we need to take action. They got rid of their WMDs, but now, they provoke India.

The economy has been stagnating for ten years with Obama's policies. Do we really want more of it? We need bold, serious leadership, and I believe I am the one to provide it! Thank you all, God Bless you and your families, and God Bless America!
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #3 on: January 29, 2012, 02:40:06 PM »

September 21st: Campaign rally in Council Bluffs, Iowa; Campaign rally in Siox City, Iowa.

September 22nd: Campaign rally in Rock Hill, South Carolina; Meet and Greet in Rock Hill, South Carolina; Lunch, Meet and Greet in Charlotte, North Carolina. Appearance on John King USA.

September 23rd: Campaign rally in Myrtle Beach; Campaign Rally in Hilton Head, Meet and Greet in Charleston.

September 24th: Fundraiser in Charleston, South Carolina.

September 25th: Campaign Rally in Columbia, South Carolina; fundraiser in West Palm Beach, Florida.

September 26th: Campaign Rally in Fort Lauderdale, Florida; Meet and Greet in Boca Raton, Florida; Campaign Rally in Vero Beach, Florida; Campaign Rally in Melbourne, Florida/

September 27th: Rest day at home, in Broward County, Florida.
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #4 on: January 29, 2012, 03:17:17 PM »

Allen West rally in Boca Raton

"One of the problems the nation, especially Florida, faces is illegal immigration. We need a President who will solve this problem. Unfortunately, not everyone in our party is as willing to face the problem as I am. A certain Senator wrote in his book, and I quote, “I don't want people who had no say over their journey in life, when they were so young, they had no say over it, to find themselves trapped without opportunity or education. I don't think that's right".

Now, I read that book, and I found most of it to be extremely interesting, especially on Infrastructure and Energy. However, we cannot solve any of these problems if it is not American workers building these projects. We cannot have a nominee who has the same position as the current administration leading the charge to retake the White House.

(OOC: I dont mean to be negative, but I know Allen West well, living in his district. This is what he would say, nearly word to word Wink)
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #5 on: January 29, 2012, 10:22:26 PM »

Allen West releases a statement on Governor Bush entering the race.

"I believe Senator Rubio, Governor Bush, and myself are a testament to what Florida offers to the nation"
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #6 on: January 30, 2012, 04:14:43 PM »

Allen West schedule for 9/28-10/4

Monday, September 28: Campaign Rally in Des Moines; Town hall in Des Moines

Tuesday, September 29: Town hall in Ames, appearance with local media in Ames, Campaign Rally in Davenport.

Wednesday, September 30: Campaign Rally in Rockport, kicks off Iowa bus tour at Dubuque.

Thursday, October 1: Bus stop rallies in Dyersville, Manchester, Aurora, and Arlington Iowa.

Friday, October 2: Bus stop rallies in Decorah, Rockford, Osage, Manly, Mason City, and Fort Dodge Iowa.

Saturday, October 3: Bus stop rallies in Boone, Ames, Des Moines, Knoxville, Fairfield, and Burlington.

Sunday, October 4th: Appearance on Meet the Press, final Bus tour rally in Waterloo.

Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #7 on: January 30, 2012, 07:34:57 PM »

West rally in Davenport, September 29th, 2015.

"Something America’s enemies need to realize is this---never pick a fight with a guy who knows how to fight, and that something I have said that for a very, very long time. I think Senator Hagel and I are the only candidates running who recognize the importance of a President having military experience".
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #8 on: January 31, 2012, 06:10:52 PM »

October 6th: Campaign Rally in Greenville, South Carolina. Meet and Greet in Charleston, South Carolina.

October 7th: Campaign Rally in Myrtle Beach, South Carolina.

October 7th-9th: Rest

October 9th: Campaign Rally in Tampa, Florida. Campaign Rally in Clearwater Florida. Campaign Rally in St. Petersburg, Florida.

October 10th-12th: Rest.

"We will be having a pretty relaxed week, next week we will be back on the same schedule"
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #9 on: February 01, 2012, 04:31:05 PM »

Allen West schedule

10/13/2015: Rally in Sioux City, Iowa. Rally in Des Moines, Iowa. Rally in Ames, Iowa.

10/14/2015: Rally in Marshalltown, Iowa. Rally in Waterloo, Iowa. Rally in Fort Dodge, Iowa. Rally in Iowa Falls, Iowa.

10/15/2015: Rally in Charleston, South Carolina. Rally in McClellanville, South Carolina. Rally in Georgetown, South Carolina. Rally in Myrtle Beach.

10/16/2015: Meet and Greet in Florence, South Carolina. Fundraiser in Charleston, South Carolina.

10/17/2015: Rally in Greenville, South Carolina. Rally in Venice, Florida.

10/18/2015: Rally in Tampa, Florida. Rally in Bradenton, Florida. Rally in Sarasota, Florida. Rally in Port Charlotte, Florida.

10/19/2015: Rally in Cape Coral, Florida. Rally in LaBelle, Florida. Rally in Clewiston, Florida. Rally in Wellington, Florida. Appearance on Greta Van Susteren.

Greta: Ok, Congressman West, you have a important announcement tonight, do you.

West: Yes, Greta, I do.

Greta: Ok, Congressman, let’s hear it!

West: Yes, I am announcing that I will not be campaigning actively in New Hampshire; it is a state I do not think I can win in. It is a Libertarian leaning state, and I am trying to combat that influence in the party, and I won’t go play in their backyard.
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #10 on: February 01, 2012, 07:14:14 PM »

Marco Rubio Debate 1.
1. I view the supreme court's desicion on Obamacare to be the worst case in the last decade. Socialized medicine just increases the size of the government at a time it needs to be smaller and less invasive. You cannot ruin the free- market aspect of insurance it is simply hurting our nation and is making more people depend on the government fom cradle to grave. I have continued to fight against it even in the days following the ruling. Also if I were to appoint someone to the Supreme Court I would make it someone with a good sense of character and honest, true values that our nation desprately needs.

2. For me the answer is simple. Stop making so much money. It is common sense that when you keep pumping money from the government around it hurts prices. President Obama needs to adress this issue and not go around as if its business as usual. People won't have to worry about this if I am president becuase I will reduce government spending and make it more manageable by forcing it to do one of its original purposes such as managing this horrible problem.

3. When I get that call at 3 A.M. I announce the U.S. will take a hard stance against Iran. If it was best for our nation to defend our allies after consulting with generals and other military personel than I would do so or if it is decided it is too risky I would use other measures, not necessarily declaring war but providing support for India.

OOC: Its only for Democrats.
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #11 on: February 01, 2012, 07:29:39 PM »

Marco Rubio Debate 1.
1. I view the supreme court's desicion on Obamacare to be the worst case in the last decade. Socialized medicine just increases the size of the government at a time it needs to be smaller and less invasive. You cannot ruin the free- market aspect of insurance it is simply hurting our nation and is making more people depend on the government fom cradle to grave. I have continued to fight against it even in the days following the ruling. Also if I were to appoint someone to the Supreme Court I would make it someone with a good sense of character and honest, true values that our nation desprately needs.

2. For me the answer is simple. Stop making so much money. It is common sense that when you keep pumping money from the government around it hurts prices. President Obama needs to adress this issue and not go around as if its business as usual. People won't have to worry about this if I am president becuase I will reduce government spending and make it more manageable by forcing it to do one of its original purposes such as managing this horrible problem.

3. When I get that call at 3 A.M. I announce the U.S. will take a hard stance against Iran. If it was best for our nation to defend our allies after consulting with generals and other military personel than I would do so or if it is decided it is too risky I would use other measures, not necessarily declaring war but providing support for India.

IT'S FOR EVERYONE. When I rate the answers I'll divide it separately between parties.
You never clarified that, no need for caps Wink
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #12 on: February 01, 2012, 07:53:07 PM »

Iowa Debate--Allen West

1. The Supreme Court’s decision on Obamacare and Roe vs Wade were without a doubt the worst decisions made. As President, I would only appoint strict constructionalist judges. People like the late Justice Scalia, for example.

2. Well, the Federal Reserve needs to be looked at it. People like Congressman Paul brought the issue to a forefront over the years, and it became a big issue for the Tea Party, which, by the way, to those in the lame stream media, it does exist still. President Obama just prints and prints money and expects the deficit to heal. Folks, that what I call the definition of insanity, and it needs to end!

3. I have been leading the charge against Iran for years. I will not stand down to those who seek to destroy our allies, such as India and Israel. I would consider a military strike on Iran if any armed action is taken against any allies in the region. If I get that call at 3:00 AM, Irans going to wish they stood down by 3:30 AM.

Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #13 on: February 01, 2012, 08:35:59 PM »

Marco Rubio Debate 1.

IT'S FOR EVERYONE. When I rate the answers I'll divide it separately between parties.
You never clarified that, no need for caps Wink

I did that for attention purposes, not for yelling via internet purposes lol. I didn't say otherwise, so I thought it was obvious, but whatever. Hopefully everyone will reply, if they don't then I'll extend it til tomorrow.
Sorry I misinterpreted you.
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #14 on: February 01, 2012, 08:59:07 PM »

Allen West response to Governor Sandoval
Certainly, the, well I think, obvious answer is the Supreme Court’s ruling on Obamacare. It’s downright unconstitutional, and I worked hard in Congress and with Attorney General Pam Bondi to prevent it. Unfortunately, we failed, but we still are going to fight socialized medicine, and we are going to win! This is exactly why, as Governor Perry pointed out four years ago, why we need pro Constitution judges.
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #15 on: February 02, 2012, 05:26:43 PM »

OOC: India and Iran do not share a border, so I must of missed something earlier. Has India taken over a part of Pakistan?
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #16 on: February 04, 2012, 01:12:24 PM »

Allen West schedule for 10/28 - 11/2

10/28/2015: Townhall in Greenville, South Carolina. Townhall in Charleston, South Carolina.

10/29/2015: Campaign Rally in Ames, Iowa. Campaign Rally in Boone, Iowa. Campaign Rally in Carroll, Iowa.

10/30/2015: Campaign Rally in Denison, Iowa. Campaign Rally in Council Bluffs, Iowa. Campaign Rally in Treynor, Iowa.

10/31/2015: Campaign Rally in Red Oak, Iowa. Campaign Rally in Corning, Iowa. Campaign Rally in Lenox, Iowa. Campaign Rally in Knoxville, Iowa.

11/1/2015: Appearance on Meet the Press. Resting in Iowa.

11/2/2015: Townhall in Sioux City, Iowa. Pumping Gas at the "Git-N-Go" gas station on 2nd Street,
Des Moines, Iowa.
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #17 on: February 05, 2012, 01:34:05 PM »

11/3/2015---11/9/2015

11/3/2015: Campaign Rally in Davenport, Iowa. Campaign Rally in Dubuque, Iowa. Townhall in Dubuqe, Iowa. Meet and Greet/potluck dinner at United Methodist Church, Manchester, Iowa.

11/4/2015: Campaign Rally in Des Moines, Iowa. Meet and Greet in Cresco, Iowa.

11/5/2015: Meet and Greet in Mason City, Iowa. Campaign Rally in Nora Springs, Iowa. Appearance on Rush Limbaugh show. Campaign Rally in Northwood, Iowa.

11/6/2015: Townhall in Webster City, Iowa. Campaign Rally in Stratford, Iowa. Campaign Rally in Dayton, Iowa. Campaign Rally in Fort Dodge, Iowa.

11/7/2015: Campaign Rally in Jefferson, Iowa. Campaign Rally in Ogden, Iowa. Campaign Rally in Cedar Rapids.

11/8/2015: Campaign Rally in Greenville, South Carolina. Campaign Rally in Clinton, South Carolina.

11/9/2015: Campaign Rally in Pensacola, Florida. Fundraiser in Panama City, Florida.
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #18 on: February 07, 2012, 04:29:08 PM »

Allen West schedule.
November 10th, 2015

Campaign Rally in Millford, Iowa.
Campaign Rally in Esterville, Iowa.
Campaign Rally in Emmetsburg, Iowa.
Campaign Rally in Humboldt.

November 11th, 2015
Campaign Rally in Dayton, Iowa.
Campaign Rally in Perry, Iowa.
Campaign Rally in Adel, Iowa.
Campaign Rally in Winterset, Iowa.
Campaign Rally in Pleasantville, Iowa.

November 12th, 2015
Campaign Rally in Centerville, Iowa.
Campaign Rally in Cherokee, Iowa.
Campaign Rally in Rock Valley, Iowa.
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #19 on: February 07, 2012, 04:29:56 PM »

Chris Christie Schedule: November 11-15

Christie on the stump in Iowa to a crowd of 2000 people.

11: Townhall in Ames, IA, Townhall in Sioux City, IA
12. Appearance on The Today Show, Townhall in Charleston, SC, Townhall in Columbia, SC, Townhall in Boynton Beach, FL, Rally in Orlando, FL
13: Townhall in Jackson, NH, Town, Townhall in Colebrook, NH, Townhall in Littleton, NH, Appearance on Hannity
14: Townhall in Reno, NV, Townhall in Carson City, NV, Fundraiser in Las Vegas, NV
15: Rally in Flint, MI, Townhall in Detroit, MI, Townhall in Columbus, OH, Speech on Flat Tax Policy at Mount Washington Hotel, Carroll, NH

Christie's speech at the Mount Washington Hotel.

OOC: Thats where I live Wink
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #20 on: February 09, 2012, 04:36:27 PM »

Allen West schedule
11/17 Iowa
Rally in Ames
Rally in Des Moines
Rally in Sioux City

11/18 Iowa
Rally in Iowa City
Rally in Waterloo
Rally in Sioux Falls
Rally in Cedar Rapids

11/19 Florida

Rally in Daytona
Rally in Sanford
Rally in Titusville
Rally in Tallahassee

11/20 Florida    
Rally in Gainesville
Rally in Jacksonville
Rally in Lake City
Rally in Chattahoochee

11/21 Florida   
Rally in Ocala
Rally in Leesburg
Rally in Clearwater
Rally in Bradenton

11/22 South Carolina
Rally in Myrtle Beach
Rally in Laurens
Rally in Sheldon

11/23 South Carolina
Rally in Columbia
Rally in Sumter
Rally in Spartanburg
Rally in Greenwood
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #21 on: February 10, 2012, 03:49:37 PM »

Allen West in Greenwood South Carolina.

"Now, last I checked, we were not polling so high, but you know what I say to that----those polls are wrong. I believe I am the best candidate to face Senator Gillibrand, and thats why I am staying in the race".
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #22 on: February 13, 2012, 03:55:00 PM »
« Edited: February 13, 2012, 05:58:47 PM by Florida Paleocons for Paul »

Allen West debate response.

1. President Obama has decided not to put boots on the ground, and I could not disagree more. Obama's policies are too cut and run, and give up all our men sacrificed for. Radical Islam is still a major threat, and we cannot cut and run from it.

2. Congressman Paul was a good man, and it is very sad to hear of his passing, but I must say his effect on the GOP in 2012 was adverse. His platform of appeasement to Iran would be equally as bad if not worst then what Obama is doing now. We need to put troops in Afghanistan, and India, and fight back the scourge of radical Islam in order to defend our Israeli and Indian allies.

3. My answer is simple. Cyber terrorism is terrorism, and terrorism is treason!

Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #23 on: February 13, 2012, 07:02:30 PM »

Allen West schedule: November 23rd-30th.
The West campaign will not be active for this week, as Congressman West has elected to stay home with friends and family. He will resume active campaigning next week.
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #24 on: February 15, 2012, 04:44:45 PM »

December 2nd and December 3rd: Allen West Events
December 2nd
Campaign Rally in Ames.
Campaign Rally in Iowa City.
Press Conference announcing Michelle Bachmanns support.
Campaign Rally with Michelle Bachmann in Waterloo, Iowa.

"Iowa, together, we are going to male Allen West our next President!"

December 3rd
Campaign Rally in Iowa City, with Duncan Hunter Jr.
Pumping Gas at Murphy, USA gas station with Duncan Hunter Jr. in Iowa City.
Iowa Bus Tour kickoff in Sioux City.
Iowa Bus rallies in Lawton, Moville, Holstein, Early, Rockwell City, and Fort Dodge.

"I am pleased to endorse Congressman Allen West for President. He is a military veteran, and knows what it is like on the front lines. I believe he has the foreign policy experience to lead this great nation in these troubled times, with the threat of Radical Islam still strong".
Pages: [1] 2  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies