Imperial Bloc - A Party for the South
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 09:02:30 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Imperial Bloc - A Party for the South
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10
Author Topic: Imperial Bloc - A Party for the South  (Read 20825 times)
Fmr. Pres. Duke
AHDuke99
Atlas Star

Political Matrix
E: -1.94, S: -3.13

P P
Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #200 on: August 29, 2012, 12:43:46 PM »

Are we trying to reform the RPP with a different name and new leadership? Because no one will be as steadfast, handsome and capable as Yankee and myself to run a party.
MyRescueKittehRocks
JohanusCalvinusLibertas
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #201 on: August 29, 2012, 02:17:46 PM »

The rebirth of the RPP would be sweet
Donerail
Atlas Icon
« Reply #202 on: August 29, 2012, 02:44:23 PM »

Actually, since whatever we come up with would probably include some sort of confederation of regional parties and not a national "party", per se, it'd kinda out-RPP the RPP Tongue
Fmr. Pres. Duke
AHDuke99
Atlas Star

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #203 on: August 29, 2012, 02:49:04 PM »

The RPP started as a regional party in the South and slowly spread to the mideast. It wasn't really until after the death of the Democratic Alliance did we really become a large nation party.
MyRescueKittehRocks
JohanusCalvinusLibertas
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #204 on: August 29, 2012, 02:52:59 PM »

Actually, since whatever we come up with would probably include some sort of confederation of regional parties and not a national "party", per se, it'd kinda out-RPP the RPP Tongue

Hmmm even sweeter. I'd be in with a good platform
Associate Justice PiT
PiT (The Physicist)
Atlas Politician
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #205 on: August 29, 2012, 02:57:31 PM »

The RPP started as a regional party in the South and slowly spread to the mideast. It wasn't really until after the death of the Democratic Alliance did we really become a large nation party.

The RPP was fairly strong in the Northeast from the beginning, but the Northeast was so inactive back then that it wasn't difficult to manage.
Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee
North Carolina Yankee
Atlas Institution
United States

« Reply #206 on: August 29, 2012, 11:22:03 PM »

Yea, therei s bit of revisionism by Duke there. The RPP was in first place in membership for a short time in early 2009 before the JCP-SDP merger occured.
tmthforu94
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix
E: -0.26, S: -4.52

P P P
« Reply #207 on: August 29, 2012, 11:28:59 PM »

Well, I'd certainly be open to working with the Imperial Bloc, as I think we have a very similar message. I haven't given too much thought to working with the Whigs - I've never been approached about it, most likely because one of there prominent members doesn't like the fact that I break party/ideological lines occasionally and don't just vote based on ideology, but also on activity and ability to reform.

Personally, I'd love bringing the good ole' RPP back. Wink That was one big mistake.
Fmr. Pres. Duke
AHDuke99
Atlas Star

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #208 on: August 29, 2012, 11:51:01 PM »

Yea, therei s bit of revisionism by Duke there. The RPP was in first place in membership for a short time in early 2009 before the JCP-SDP merger occured.

The Hamilton Era always trips me up. We took over the NE after he recruited a bunch of socks/trolls that eventually became the Populare/ARC party. Before that, we had Smid, who everyone loves, so that gave us good control up there.

Anyway, I shouldn't butt in because I'm not a member of any of these parties so I don't have a say in this matter. I had to bring up the RPP because I miss it so much Tongue
Associate Justice PiT
PiT (The Physicist)
Atlas Politician
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #209 on: August 30, 2012, 12:18:07 AM »

The Hamilton Era always trips me up. We took over the NE after he recruited a bunch of socks/trolls that eventually became the Populare/ARC party. Before that, we had Smid, who everyone loves, so that gave us good control up there.

Anyway, I shouldn't butt in because I'm not a member of any of these parties so I don't have a say in this matter. I had to bring up the RPP because I miss it so much Tongue

We never got much in the NE from the Voldemort club. But we were fairly competitive before then. I remember RowanBrandon running for Governor and losing 6-4, despite his opponent being far better established and the candidate of the regional establishment.
CatoMinor
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #210 on: August 30, 2012, 01:19:02 AM »

I do not mind agreements and alliances between parties, but I do not want to see everything go back to RPP vs JCP again. We have a much more interesting mix of parties now and I'd prefere to stay that way.
Fmr. Pres. Duke
AHDuke99
Atlas Star

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #211 on: August 30, 2012, 12:51:46 PM »

I do not mind agreements and alliances between parties, but I do not want to see everything go back to RPP vs JCP again. We have a much more interesting mix of parties now and I'd prefere to stay that way.

I agree with JBrase when he says this. The RPP can only be reformed by its handsome and steadfast leaders with the blessing of The People. Until they decide to move, the current landscape will remain.
Donerail
Atlas Icon
« Reply #212 on: September 04, 2012, 03:12:53 PM »

Vote time.

You must be logged in to read this quote.

Nay.
CatoMinor
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #213 on: September 04, 2012, 03:22:20 PM »

NAY
Gass3268
Moderators
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #214 on: September 06, 2012, 02:06:50 AM »

I respectfully ask for the endorsement of the Imperial Bloc for my candidacy in the September Assembly election. While we don't agree on every issues, we all can agree that it is important for members of all parties to work across the aisle, to try to find common ground to solve the issues we currently face, bring forth fresh new ideas to the table and be constantly active in trying to move the Mideast and Atalsia in a better direction. I will be able to provide all of those qualities if elected to the Mideast Assembly. Any questions about my positions or any topic of interest, just ask! Thank you! 
North Carolina Yankee
Atlas Institution
United States

« Reply #215 on: September 06, 2012, 02:10:05 AM »

How long is this vote?
Associate Justice PiT
PiT (The Physicist)
Atlas Politician
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #216 on: September 06, 2012, 02:14:08 AM »

I respectfully ask for the endorsement of the Imperial Bloc for my candidacy in the September Assembly election. While we don't agree on every issues, we all can agree that it is important for members of all parties to work across the aisle, to try to find common ground to solve the issues we currently face, bring forth fresh new ideas to the table and be constantly active in trying to move the Mideast and Atalsia in a better direction. I will be able to provide all of those qualities if elected to the Mideast Assembly. Any questions about my positions or any topic of interest, just ask! Thank you! 

While we do have a registered member in the Mideast, I don't think that we have any real operations outside of the IDS. It's still nice to have people wanting our endorsement, though. Smiley
CatoMinor
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #217 on: September 06, 2012, 02:19:46 AM »

Gas3268, as long as you support IDS Autonomy then I'll throw in my support. Smiley
Gass3268
Moderators
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #218 on: September 06, 2012, 02:23:18 AM »

While we do have a registered member in the Mideast, I don't think that we have any real operations outside of the IDS. It's still nice to have people wanting our endorsement, though. Smiley

I am open to working with and at least listening to the ideas of all the major parties in Atlasia in order to solve the problems we face. Also the IDS does old some weight in many parts of the Mideast including Kentucky, Maryland, Missouri, Virginia and West Virginia. So your endorsement could be crucial in those critical swing states! Smiley  
Gass3268
Moderators
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #219 on: September 06, 2012, 02:32:40 AM »

Gas3268, as long as you support IDS Autonomy then I'll throw in my support. Smiley

I support the autonomy of all the regions of of Atlasia as long as its within rights provided by the Constitution of Atlasia. It is the cool differences between our regions that makes Atlasia great!
North Carolina Yankee
Atlas Institution
United States

« Reply #220 on: September 06, 2012, 02:38:56 AM »

Nay, just in case the vote closes before I get back on tomorrow.
Associate Justice PiT
PiT (The Physicist)
Atlas Politician
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #221 on: September 06, 2012, 02:41:19 AM »

I am open to working with and at least listening to the ideas of all the major parties in Atlasia in order to solve the problems we face. Also the IDS does old some weight in many parts of the Mideast including Kentucky, Maryland, Missouri, Virginia and West Virginia. So your endorsement could be crucial in those critical swing states! Smiley   

It's true, the Mideast and the IDS have excellent relations going back years. Maybe our endorsement would be a significant boon. Smiley
Donerail
Atlas Icon
« Reply #222 on: September 06, 2012, 05:25:59 AM »

72 hours.
MyRescueKittehRocks
JohanusCalvinusLibertas
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #223 on: September 06, 2012, 01:24:05 PM »

Friends, Southerners and fellow Atlasians

Thank you for allowing me to come and speak with you today. The south is a place of God, Guns, and great music. If I could I'd have the horn from the Dukes of Hazzard as a ring tone. Also you gave birth to one of my heroes in Dr. King.

The reason why I came is to seek your endorsement to the Mideast Assembly. There's two other things I also love about the South is their desire for the rights of the individual regions to be respected by the boys and girls in Nyman. The other is their desire to have a competing currency that unlike the Atlasian Dollar is backed by a precious commodity. Why are they so afraid of sound currency? They have a relentless want to stay in power leaving the everyday working folks to hold the bag of senseless debt. Regionalists of all stripes can come together to promote a proper balance of power that respects the rights of the regions and individuals. JBrase is a great candidate to put up in a primary with the Whigs. If he is the nominee he'll have my support and if needed my pen.

Thank you, may God bless the South and may God Save Atlasia
Donerail
Atlas Icon
« Reply #224 on: September 09, 2012, 07:21:20 PM »

Vote time!

https://uselectionatlas.org/FORUM/index.php?topic=158928
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies