Imperial Bloc - A Party for the South (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 06:58:41 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Imperial Bloc - A Party for the South (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Imperial Bloc - A Party for the South  (Read 21134 times)
Fmr. Pres. Duke
AHDuke99
Atlas Star

Political Matrix
E: -1.94, S: -3.13

P P
« on: August 29, 2012, 12:43:46 PM »

Are we trying to reform the RPP with a different name and new leadership? Because no one will be as steadfast, handsome and capable as Yankee and myself to run a party.
Fmr. Pres. Duke
AHDuke99
Atlas Star

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2012, 02:49:04 PM »

The RPP started as a regional party in the South and slowly spread to the mideast. It wasn't really until after the death of the Democratic Alliance did we really become a large nation party.
Fmr. Pres. Duke
AHDuke99
Atlas Star

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2012, 11:51:01 PM »

Yea, therei s bit of revisionism by Duke there. The RPP was in first place in membership for a short time in early 2009 before the JCP-SDP merger occured.

The Hamilton Era always trips me up. We took over the NE after he recruited a bunch of socks/trolls that eventually became the Populare/ARC party. Before that, we had Smid, who everyone loves, so that gave us good control up there.

Anyway, I shouldn't butt in because I'm not a member of any of these parties so I don't have a say in this matter. I had to bring up the RPP because I miss it so much Tongue
Fmr. Pres. Duke
AHDuke99
Atlas Star

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #3 on: August 30, 2012, 12:51:46 PM »

I do not mind agreements and alliances between parties, but I do not want to see everything go back to RPP vs JCP again. We have a much more interesting mix of parties now and I'd prefere to stay that way.

I agree with JBrase when he says this. The RPP can only be reformed by its handsome and steadfast leaders with the blessing of The People. Until they decide to move, the current landscape will remain.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies