Imperial Bloc - A Party for the South (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 08:15:30 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Imperial Bloc - A Party for the South (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Imperial Bloc - A Party for the South  (Read 21139 times)
Gass3268
Moderators
Atlas Star
United States

« on: September 06, 2012, 02:06:50 AM »

I respectfully ask for the endorsement of the Imperial Bloc for my candidacy in the September Assembly election. While we don't agree on every issues, we all can agree that it is important for members of all parties to work across the aisle, to try to find common ground to solve the issues we currently face, bring forth fresh new ideas to the table and be constantly active in trying to move the Mideast and Atalsia in a better direction. I will be able to provide all of those qualities if elected to the Mideast Assembly. Any questions about my positions or any topic of interest, just ask! Thank you! 
Gass3268
Moderators
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2012, 02:23:18 AM »

I respectfully ask for the endorsement of the Imperial Bloc for my candidacy in the September Assembly election. While we don't agree on every issues, we all can agree that it is important for members of all parties to work across the aisle, to try to find common ground to solve the issues we currently face, bring forth fresh new ideas to the table and be constantly active in trying to move the Mideast and Atalsia in a better direction. I will be able to provide all of those qualities if elected to the Mideast Assembly. Any questions about my positions or any topic of interest, just ask! Thank you! 

While we do have a registered member in the Mideast, I don't think that we have any real operations outside of the IDS. It's still nice to have people wanting our endorsement, though. Smiley

I am open to working with and at least listening to the ideas of all the major parties in Atlasia in order to solve the problems we face. Also the IDS does old some weight in many parts of the Mideast including Kentucky, Maryland, Missouri, Virginia and West Virginia. So your endorsement could be crucial in those critical swing states! Smiley  
Gass3268
Moderators
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2012, 02:32:40 AM »

Gas3268, as long as you support IDS Autonomy then I'll throw in my support. Smiley

I support the autonomy of all the regions of of Atlasia as long as its within rights provided by the Constitution of Atlasia. It is the cool differences between our regions that makes Atlasia great!
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies