Imperial Bloc - A Party for the South (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 10:00:14 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Imperial Bloc - A Party for the South (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Imperial Bloc - A Party for the South  (Read 21145 times)
MyRescueKittehRocks
JohanusCalvinusLibertas
Junior Chimp
United States

« on: August 29, 2012, 02:17:46 PM »

The rebirth of the RPP would be sweet
MyRescueKittehRocks
JohanusCalvinusLibertas
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2012, 02:52:59 PM »

Actually, since whatever we come up with would probably include some sort of confederation of regional parties and not a national "party", per se, it'd kinda out-RPP the RPP Tongue

Hmmm even sweeter. I'd be in with a good platform
MyRescueKittehRocks
JohanusCalvinusLibertas
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2012, 01:24:05 PM »

Friends, Southerners and fellow Atlasians

Thank you for allowing me to come and speak with you today. The south is a place of God, Guns, and great music. If I could I'd have the horn from the Dukes of Hazzard as a ring tone. Also you gave birth to one of my heroes in Dr. King.

The reason why I came is to seek your endorsement to the Mideast Assembly. There's two other things I also love about the South is their desire for the rights of the individual regions to be respected by the boys and girls in Nyman. The other is their desire to have a competing currency that unlike the Atlasian Dollar is backed by a precious commodity. Why are they so afraid of sound currency? They have a relentless want to stay in power leaving the everyday working folks to hold the bag of senseless debt. Regionalists of all stripes can come together to promote a proper balance of power that respects the rights of the regions and individuals. JBrase is a great candidate to put up in a primary with the Whigs. If he is the nominee he'll have my support and if needed my pen.

Thank you, may God bless the South and may God Save Atlasia
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies