Office of Senator Pingvin (Fed-TX) (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 11:31:17 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Office of Senator Pingvin (Fed-TX) (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: New poll (with 20RP12)
Boss Tweed

Polnut

ZuWo

Clarence

TJ in Cleve

Napoleon

Scott

Snowstalker

Benconstantine

NC Yankee

BigDaddy PA

Tmthforu94

20RP12

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 26

Author Topic: Office of Senator Pingvin (Fed-TX)  (Read 43195 times)
Napoleon
Atlas Icon

« on: April 21, 2012, 08:55:34 PM »

Forgive my spamming and lack of knowledge on the following, but if there were/are 3 Whig senators out of 5, wouldn't that effectively make you Majority Leader as Chair of the WP?
I think there are a total of 10 Senators if you count the ones elected regionally. I suspect two are labor(pacifc& midwest), 1 is liberal(northeast) and is whig(south). Not sure about Mideast.

Pacific and Mideast are Liberal. Midwest is Independent. IDS is Imperial Bloc. Smiley
Napoleon
Atlas Icon

« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2012, 06:48:03 PM »

You can say same about Tweed.

Why are people supporting this commie? I don't even mean to be hypebolic. This guy literally supports communist parties all over the world.

Ideally, they will be supporting me.
Napoleon
Atlas Icon

« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2012, 06:53:34 PM »

I know he is a hell of a damned fool, but that is just the sort of person the Senate needs right now to stir up debate over things others wouldn't dare discuss.

That is an utterly lowest common denominator, populist (in the worst sense of the term), midless excuse of a reason to justify straight ticket voting. You are a better man then that,Yank; this poor argument is beneath you.

Face it: A nut with overt racist sympathies got into the fold, but now the party is too gutless (or complcit?) To primary this, agreed, 'damned fool'.

He is actually the Chairman of the Whig Party.
Napoleon
Atlas Icon

« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2012, 07:27:09 PM »

Is that an endorsement, Yank? Wink
Napoleon
Atlas Icon

« Reply #4 on: April 23, 2012, 02:07:13 AM »

I for one do not base my voting behaviour in Atlasia on the candidates' hypothetical political choice in a foreign country. I look at the candidates' platforms here in the game and the kind of legislation they introduce. You can dislike Pingvin's hypothetical vote for the BNP or for other similar parties, but the work he has done here in Atlasia is not fascist in any way. He has been a candidate with who I can by and large agree when it comes to economic policies and who shares with me an unequivocal anti-abortion stance, which I regard as the most important social issue. Thus, I stand by my decision to vote for Pingvin.

ZuWo, on this, you & I agree (somewhat). Candidates should be judged by the views they espouse on these boards and the policies they advocate. Otherwise, were leaving a lot of people out of the game. However, I still think his in-game views are extreme enough and prefer more centrist or leftist candidates.
Napoleon
Atlas Icon

« Reply #5 on: May 06, 2012, 12:11:17 PM »

Hey Pingvin!
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies