Democrat campaign manager's cat killed, 'LIBERAL' written on its corpse.
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 18, 2024, 03:02:31 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Democrat campaign manager's cat killed, 'LIBERAL' written on its corpse.
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: Democrat campaign manager's cat killed, 'LIBERAL' written on its corpse.  (Read 3605 times)
Alcon
Atlas Superstar
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: January 29, 2012, 09:32:26 PM »

Right wing cat killers? That shouldn't shock any of us!!!!!

A liberal killing a cat and blaming a republican? That shouldn't shock any of us either!

Would you like to guess, on a scale of 1 to 10, how ridiculous posts like this make you seem?

hint: double digits
beeoone

« Reply #26 on: January 30, 2012, 12:42:36 AM »

It's bad enough happening to humans, leave the cats out of it
Napoleon
Atlas Icon

« Reply #27 on: January 30, 2012, 06:38:12 AM »

A liberal killing a cat and blaming a republican? That shouldn't shock any of us either!

Would you like to guess, on a scale of 1 to 10, how ridiculous posts like this make you seem?

Why is that?
minionofmidas
Lewis Trondheim
Atlas Institution
India

« Reply #28 on: January 30, 2012, 06:39:26 AM »

Low double digits, though.
Mechaman
Atlas Icon
Jamaica
« Reply #29 on: January 30, 2012, 07:30:34 AM »

Why is that?

The fact that you believe it isn't shocking that a right winger would kill a cat.

I mean really, that's the inverse of what MQuinn said.

Frankly I am disappointed with the partisanship that I see in this thread in regards to this incident.  Why don't left wingers just hold up a photo of a ran over cat and say "THIS IS WHAT REPUBLICANS WILL DO TO ALL CATS WHO DARE OPPOSE THEM!" or something.  Because frankly, that would be only slightly more hyperbolic than what I've seen here.
A right wing poster in this thread already went hyperbole in the other direction by bringing up Reichstag.

And you guys wonder why I staunchly refuse to identify with either political party or as a left winger or a right winger.  To me this is a beyond disgusting incident and whoever did this ought to be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law for cat killing.  To some of you in this thread this is nothing more than an attempt to score cheap political points.

F*** you guys.
minionofmidas
Lewis Trondheim
Atlas Institution
India

« Reply #30 on: January 30, 2012, 07:31:35 AM »

And you guys wonder why I staunchly refuse to identify with either political party or as a left winger or a right winger.
Because this way, no one suspects anything?
Napoleon
Atlas Icon

« Reply #31 on: January 30, 2012, 05:41:07 PM »

Why is that?

The fact that you believe it isn't shocking that a right winger would kill a cat.

I mean really, that's the inverse of what MQuinn said.

Frankly I am disappointed with the partisanship that I see in this thread in regards to this incident.  Why don't left wingers just hold up a photo of a ran over cat and say "THIS IS WHAT REPUBLICANS WILL DO TO ALL CATS WHO DARE OPPOSE THEM!" or something.  Because frankly, that would be only slightly more hyperbolic than what I've seen here.
A right wing poster in this thread already went hyperbole in the other direction by bringing up Reichstag.

And you guys wonder why I staunchly refuse to identify with either political party or as a left winger or a right winger.  To me this is a beyond disgusting incident and whoever did this ought to be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law for cat killing.  To some of you in this thread this is nothing more than an attempt to score cheap political points.

F*** you guys.

So my subtle reference to the two right wing cat killers doesn't suffice as a pattern? Im outraged!
The world will shine with light in our nightmare
Just Passion Through
Atlas Legend
Norway

Political Matrix
E: -6.32, S: -7.48

P P P

« Reply #32 on: January 30, 2012, 05:51:35 PM »

k-onmmunist
Winston Disraeli
Atlas Icon
Palestinian Territory, Occupied

« Reply #33 on: January 31, 2012, 03:49:49 PM »

http://bluearkansasblog.com/?p=8417

The depraved lows that right wingers, particularly American ones, are willing to sink to. Don't click if you're particularly squeamish.

Oh come on already... people on both sides do crap like this, and it's disgusting all the time.  Don't start painting right wingers as cat-killing depraved people.  That's ridiculous and quite frankly stupid.

Wasn't painting all right wingers as cat killers... just saying, left wingers don't tend to bomb abortion clinics or shoot up schools. It's a fact that there's far more right wingers in America willing to commit acts of coercion and violence in the name of their ideology/religion than there are left wingers willing to do the same.
Mechaman
Atlas Icon
Jamaica
« Reply #34 on: January 31, 2012, 05:10:30 PM »

The depraved lows that right wingers, particularly American ones, are willing to sink to. Don't click if you're particularly squeamish.

Oh come on already... people on both sides do crap like this, and it's disgusting all the time.  Don't start painting right wingers as cat-killing depraved people.  That's ridiculous and quite frankly stupid.

Wasn't painting all right wingers as cat killers... just saying, left wingers don't tend to bomb abortion clinics or shoot up schools. It's a fact that there's far more right wingers in America willing to commit acts of coercion and violence in the name of their ideology/religion than there are left wingers willing to do the same.

So you admit to using this story to score some cheap political points?

Fair enough.
k-onmmunist
Winston Disraeli
Atlas Icon
Palestinian Territory, Occupied

« Reply #35 on: January 31, 2012, 05:27:15 PM »

Fair enough.

Eh, it's sick no matter who does it.
Roemerista
MQuinn
United States

Political Matrix
E: 4.39, S: 5.91

« Reply #36 on: January 31, 2012, 07:52:19 PM »

I am quite concerned that anyone took me seriously...

I was merely trying to present how crazy the quote preceding mine was by merely mirroring it.
Link
« Reply #37 on: January 31, 2012, 08:21:47 PM »

Probably one of the most sickening acts one human being could possibly carry out.

Really?  Then you don't want to Google Rwanda.
Link
« Reply #38 on: January 31, 2012, 08:23:30 PM »

Possibly.  You never know.  I will reserve judgment until I have more data.
Mechaman
Atlas Icon
Jamaica
« Reply #39 on: January 31, 2012, 11:00:43 PM »
« Edited: January 31, 2012, 11:02:26 PM by MechaRepublican »

Oh come on already... people on both sides do crap like this, and it's disgusting all the time.  Don't start painting right wingers as cat-killing depraved people.  That's ridiculous and quite frankly stupid.

Fair enough.

Eh, it's sick no matter who does it.

It HAD TO BE a story about a right wing cat killer is what I'm getting at.  And you HAD to emphasize that it was a depraved low that a right winger is WILLING to sink to.  You know kind of like robbing an old lady is a low that a black male would be willing to sink to in order to pay for crack rock.  Just less racist, but still uses the amount of flawed collectivist assumptions.
You even confirmed all of this in the post before mine.

Yes, I call that scoring cheap political points.
And yes I tend to look down on it, even though 65% of the forum population seem to be thrilled to use it at almost every occasion (and yes I'm including libertarians in that percentage).
Pages: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies