How long until a candidate's religious views... (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 03:21:59 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Discussion
  Religion & Philosophy (Moderator: Okay, maybe Mike Johnson is a competent parliamentarian.)
  How long until a candidate's religious views... (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: How long until a candidate's religious views...  (Read 1261 times)
Politico
YaBB God
« on: January 30, 2012, 08:41:13 PM »
« edited: January 30, 2012, 08:43:15 PM by Politico »

I look forward to a day when people stop caring about the religion of a candidate. Those who complain about about muslims and atheists being hated on in the political discourse ( I am with you here), you will be no better than the haters if you start holding a christian candidate's religion against them  

I second this.

And you just know who most of the usual suspects are out there on the left who are all over Romney's religious beliefs. Mormonism is a type of Christianity, and it is far more mainstream than living an alternative lifestyle, so it would probably be prudent for those who fall into the latter category not to engage in bigotry against Mormons. I mean, do you see Barney Frank out there winning a bunch of primaries? And if he were, how would certain people feel if people started questioning his proclivities in a bigoted manner?
Politico
YaBB God
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2012, 08:43:50 PM »
« Edited: January 30, 2012, 08:45:36 PM by Politico »

The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints.

It's right there in the name, for crying out out! What does Romney have to do, start running around with a crucifix to ward off Count Gingrich?
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies