Populares convention: FINAL VOTE ON MERGERS (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 08:40:13 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Populares convention: FINAL VOTE ON MERGERS (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Populares convention: FINAL VOTE ON MERGERS  (Read 1923 times)
Napoleon
Atlas Icon

« on: January 30, 2012, 09:01:03 PM »

None of my business, but if you merge, I think Populares is a way cooler name. Or even a simple "Libertarian Party".
Napoleon
Atlas Icon

« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2012, 07:44:14 PM »
« Edited: February 01, 2012, 07:45:54 PM by Senator Napoleon »

While I am not in a position to say who should and should not support the Liberal Party, and I see issues to work together on, I think it is more appropriate to wait and let these new parties settle in before merging or anything like that.

Im open to discussing some kind of agreement that allows us to work closely to improve the Northeast Region. If that works out, things can be further discussed.

That being said, I stood against the decidedly nonlibertarian federal age restrictions put forward by the IFP and helped defeat that. Smiley
Napoleon
Atlas Icon

« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2012, 07:51:56 PM »

Right but if that helps Marokai pursue his divide and conquer strategy, we all lose.

Does this proposal need to take place asap or something?
Napoleon
Atlas Icon

« Reply #3 on: February 01, 2012, 08:02:10 PM »

That being said, I stood against the decidedly nonlibertarian federal age restrictions put forward by the IFP and helped defeat that. Smiley

What are you talking about?

The marijuana bill, silly. Smiley
Napoleon
Atlas Icon

« Reply #4 on: February 01, 2012, 08:20:38 PM »

What are you talking about?

The marijuana bill, silly. Smiley

I voted nay on the final version of the bill, don't criticize me of things when you don't have your facts straight.

The age restrictions you proposed didn't make it to the final bill after my objection. What facts do I have wrong, Senator?
Napoleon
Atlas Icon

« Reply #5 on: February 01, 2012, 09:10:43 PM »

1:  Aye (but I'd hope to reconsider cumbersome name)

2:  Nay (since it's unenforceable, but I'd personally consider joining the Liberal Party)

Based on your PM score and what I know of your views, you'd be a great fit.
Napoleon
Atlas Icon

« Reply #6 on: February 02, 2012, 09:47:42 PM »

Im requesting this party's endorsement. I am one of the most accomplished civil liberties advocates in the game, not just taking positions but actually getting things done. Thank you for considering my candidacy.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies