Labor Party Standing Committee thread: Endorsement voting (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 04:59:14 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Labor Party Standing Committee thread: Endorsement voting (search mode)
Pages: [1] 2
Author Topic: Labor Party Standing Committee thread: Endorsement voting  (Read 85941 times)
Donerail
Atlas Icon
« on: May 05, 2012, 06:01:56 AM »

How 'bout WinDis? I think he's in y'all's party.
Donerail
Atlas Icon
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2012, 06:56:09 PM »

Presumably my Labor campaign manager would be supporting me. Wink

As will mine, I hope. Grin

As would in theory 20RP12's Veep.
Donerail
Atlas Icon
« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2012, 07:39:47 PM »

Because you guys are trying to undermine them so you could turn the left into you're either with us or against us mentality. At the same time you don't use any harsh rhetoric against the right(RP, Clarence) that you waste on Tweed. Of course your goal is to win while my goal is for left to win, preferably the most-left candidate, so it's better for your campaign to destroy Tweed.

RP isn't a right-wing candidate, nor a left-wing one; he's a libertarian candidate...
Donerail
Atlas Icon
« Reply #3 on: May 11, 2012, 05:46:59 AM »

I didn't expect a lot of people voting to endorse him, but you can write him in.

He's the only Labor ticket running in a Labor election; I'd expect him to be on the ballot. (Napoleon is Liberal/IB, Oakvale is two independents, Tweed is CPoA/ELF, Clarence is Whig/IB, RP is Independent/Labor).
Donerail
Atlas Icon
« Reply #4 on: May 23, 2012, 06:50:16 AM »

Morgieb, Antonio V, Fuzzybigfoot, Ogre Mage, or Seatown.
Donerail
Atlas Icon
« Reply #5 on: May 23, 2012, 10:38:07 AM »

Seatown's a Senator, currently...

We should get to contacting some candidates!.

He could always resign to run for this office.
Donerail
Atlas Icon
« Reply #6 on: June 20, 2012, 09:09:43 PM »

Congratulations to our own Alfred F. Jones, the new Lieutenant Governor of the Northeast! Ho there for the national elections!

That's actually Simfan.

Is it? I guess congratulations to him, then, and to you for your full term.

Thank you, Mr. Chairman.

So Labor is pretty much the dominant party in regional legislatures, AFAIK. Maybe we could trade the Presidency off with the Libs.

Not the IDS! You'll never defeat the Bloc Tongue
Donerail
Atlas Icon
« Reply #7 on: June 20, 2012, 09:42:47 PM »

Congratulations to our own Alfred F. Jones, the new Lieutenant Governor of the Northeast! Ho there for the national elections!

That's actually Simfan.

Thank you, Mr. Chairman.

So Labor is pretty much the dominant party in regional legislatures, AFAIK. Maybe we could trade the Presidency off with the Libs.

You guys can go off and have your drunken parties. We'll be stealing your Dibbles.

I'd like to respond to that, but "Don't touch my Dibbles!" sounds rather inappropriate...
Donerail
Atlas Icon
« Reply #8 on: June 20, 2012, 10:48:27 PM »

That's actually Simfan.

Thank you, Mr. Chairman.

You guys can go off and have your drunken parties. We'll be stealing your Dibbles.

I'd like to respond to that, but "Don't touch my Dibbles!" sounds rather inappropriate...

That should be the anti-Fuzzy brigade's collective slogan.

We're not specifically anti-Fuzzy, we're (trying to think of a good description), uh, pro-freedom.
Donerail
Atlas Icon
« Reply #9 on: June 22, 2012, 07:33:10 PM »

Moderate hero seems to be losing all meaning with people throwing it about these days...
Donerail
Atlas Icon
« Reply #10 on: June 23, 2012, 10:13:03 AM »

Those are some... interesting images. Are those marijuana plants and migrant workers?
Donerail
Atlas Icon
« Reply #11 on: June 27, 2012, 10:38:14 PM »

Those are nice but could use some additions, like your core principles on the ribbon-things, and a soldier standing in the building, and also State of Georgia at the top and 1776 at the bottom.
Donerail
Atlas Icon
« Reply #12 on: June 28, 2012, 07:01:05 AM »

Would it be possible to curve the Labor so that it fits in the top half of the outer circle? Then you could add back in the Forward where it was.
Donerail
Atlas Icon
« Reply #13 on: August 27, 2012, 06:32:23 PM »

So are we all in on Operation Cottonfield?

Invading and taking over the IDS?

We have measures to prevent this.
Donerail
Atlas Icon
« Reply #14 on: August 28, 2012, 03:05:28 PM »

Sorry to butt in guys but where do I go to become a member of Labor?

No, not there. Here is where you register.
Donerail
Atlas Icon
« Reply #15 on: August 31, 2012, 06:40:02 PM »

Putting this into the relevant thread.

History has taught us that strategic registration is a bad thing anyway.
Donerail
Atlas Icon
« Reply #16 on: August 31, 2012, 07:15:25 PM »

Welcome to the Party, Velasco!

Please elaborate.

Donerail
Atlas Icon
« Reply #17 on: August 31, 2012, 07:44:51 PM »

Welcome to the Party, Velasco!

Please elaborate.

Oh, please. Close to half of the IDS population as-is consists of non-IRL Southerners.

Those people are typically either non-US residents (Hagrid, Supersonic) or well-established and haven't moved (PiT).
Donerail
Atlas Icon
« Reply #18 on: August 31, 2012, 09:52:03 PM »

I'll clarify to make sure that it wasn't taken the wrong way. I'm not insinuating that you knew that BD was a SOCK, but nonetheless that did turn out to be the case. I can't say the same for the Whigs, however, I have no proof either way. These sorts (SOCKS) are the true enemy of the South (and all regions) and likewise, failures.

BritishDixie wasn't a sock... Rhodie was, and FreedomFighter was, but BritishDixie wasn't.
Donerail
Atlas Icon
« Reply #19 on: September 01, 2012, 10:59:45 AM »

Hey everyone, I just registered as a Labour Georgian, completely randomly and un-stragetically : I live in France after all... So what's next for me ?

You've got one free move within your first seven days of registration. I'd suggest trying to actually revive one of the regions that's Labor-dominated and dead (is that a coincidence?)
Donerail
Atlas Icon
« Reply #20 on: September 01, 2012, 11:25:47 AM »

Hey everyone, I just registered as a Labour Georgian, completely randomly and un-stragetically : I live in France after all... So what's next for me ?

You've got one free move within your first seven days of registration. I'd suggest trying to actually revive one of the regions that's Labor-dominated and dead (is that a coincidence?)

The Midwest and Pacific have never been activity hubs.

So? Are you suggesting we should just give up on them and go to a 3 or 4 region system?
Donerail
Atlas Icon
« Reply #21 on: September 02, 2012, 07:04:01 AM »

That is ridiculous.
Attacking new members because of the region where they register.
I know you want to retain absolute control on your region, but that's ridiculous.
You should be ashamed of that behaviour.

I should add than I'll be ashamed if I discover than Labor encourage strategical registering.

I haven't attacked any new members. I haven't really attacked anyone other than opebo and Seatown, who came here from other regions. Given Labor's declared intentions of taking over the South was promptly followed by their moves down here, I strongly suspect strategic registration, and nobody in this thread has denied that that is the case.

According to my sources, Seatown and Velasco were strategic registers, and that no-one specifically recruited Opebo or Zanas (though it appears they registered where they did due to reading and hearing about Cottonfield and the like).
Donerail
Atlas Icon
« Reply #22 on: September 02, 2012, 10:20:22 AM »

That is ridiculous.
Attacking new members because of the region where they register.
I know you want to retain absolute control on your region, but that's ridiculous.
You should be ashamed of that behaviour.

I should add than I'll be ashamed if I discover than Labor encourage strategical registering.

I haven't attacked any new members. I haven't really attacked anyone other than opebo and Seatown, who came here from other regions. Given Labor's declared intentions of taking over the South was promptly followed by their moves down here, I strongly suspect strategic registration, and nobody in this thread has denied that that is the case.

According to my sources, Seatown and Velasco were strategic registers, and that no-one specifically recruited Opebo or Zanas (though it appears they registered where they did due to reading and hearing about Cottonfield and the like).

Evidence?

Evidence? That Labor launched Cottonfield, and a few days later they move in (and that's why it appears so, though it can't be confirmed for sure).
Donerail
Atlas Icon
« Reply #23 on: September 02, 2012, 09:08:52 PM »

It seems we're losing the Battle of Memphis. The CoCB Initiative has a billion signatures.

17/21.
Donerail
Atlas Icon
« Reply #24 on: September 04, 2012, 03:51:04 PM »

The Snowstalker/Redalgo ticket will seek the endorsement of the Labor Party.

Also, I support 2, 3, 5, and 6, and oppose 1, 4, and 7.

Fan of empire, are we?
Pages: [1] 2  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies