Amendment to the Caucus Infrastructure and Formation Act [Rejected] (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 03:36:32 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Government (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Amendment to the Caucus Infrastructure and Formation Act [Rejected] (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Amendment to the Caucus Infrastructure and Formation Act [Rejected]  (Read 5597 times)
bgwah
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -1.03, S: -6.96

« on: February 01, 2012, 03:00:38 AM »

I've introduced an amendment to this bill that would allow us to suspend it. I definitely don't think it's necessary now.
bgwah
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2012, 10:01:34 PM »

This is ridiculous. Caucuses have no negative side effects, and there is absolutely no harm in letting them continue as a permanent fixture of the game. I don't understand where this desire comes from to immediately try and wipe away things we just worked our asses off to pass for literally no reason.

Forgive me for getting a little pissed off at the thought of months and months of campaigning and screaming at people and writing legislation and compromising with people getting tossed aside just because some people think that just because we dissolved the big parties we're now perfectly solved and can just go back to the way things were. That is insane.

and I still think it's silly to have two sets of parties on the ballot....
bgwah
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2012, 03:50:03 PM »

aye
bgwah
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix