Russ Feingold unfit for Presidency
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 10:08:45 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Discussion
  Religion & Philosophy (Moderator: World politics is up Schmitt creek)
  Russ Feingold unfit for Presidency
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Russ Feingold unfit for Presidency  (Read 1217 times)
The Mikado
Moderators
Atlas Star

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: January 31, 2012, 07:48:06 PM »

And I can prove it!  See, in the 19th century there was this Jewish family named the Rothschilds.  They gained a tremendous amount of wealth and they and their successors have formed various shadowy cabals over the century designed to trick Christian officeholders into an anti-Christian agenda of secularism, Zionism, capitalism, and Bolshevism.  While seekers of the truth have dealt powerful blows to the Internationalists over the years (and the Imperial Russian government bravely published their captured agenda, the Protocols of the Elders of Zion), they continue to infiltrate politics through banking, the United Nations, the Bilderberg Group, and other organizations.  The International Jew is the true 1%.  It's time for a political class willing to stand up to the bearded cabalistic menace.

For the more slow-witted among you, this is thoroughly tongue-in-cheek and aimed at the people using the reprehensible politics of religious hatred to slander Mitt Romney.
they don't love you like i love you
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -6.50, S: -6.67

P P
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2012, 10:36:55 PM »

Judaism is not a hierarchical religion with a command structure and single leader. It'd be more comparable to if he was a follower of Meir Kahane.
Oakvale
oakvale
Atlas Icon
Ukraine
Political Matrix
E: -0.77, S: -4.00

« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2012, 10:59:39 PM »

And I can prove it!  See, in the 19th century there was this Jewish family named the Rothschilds.  They gained a tremendous amount of wealth and they and their successors have formed various shadowy cabals over the century designed to trick Christian officeholders into an anti-Christian agenda of secularism, Zionism, capitalism, and Bolshevism.  While seekers of the truth have dealt powerful blows to the Internationalists over the years (and the Imperial Russian government bravely published their captured agenda, the Protocols of the Elders of Zion), they continue to infiltrate politics through banking, the United Nations, the Bilderberg Group, and other organizations.  The International Jew is the true 1%.  It's time for a political class willing to stand up to the bearded cabalistic menace.

I agree with your post Mikado, kudos to you for being brave enough to say i ---

You must be logged in to read this quote.

Oh, you were joking? Um, never mind. So was I! Yeah. Yeah. *cough*
The Mikado
Moderators
Atlas Star

« Reply #3 on: February 01, 2012, 01:41:00 AM »

I agree with your post Mikado, kudos to you for being brave enough to say i ---

The scary thing is how easy it was to write.
True Federalist (진정한 연방 주의자)
Ernest
Moderators
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #4 on: February 01, 2012, 01:46:16 AM »

Precisely because he is a Jew, Feingold would be less likely to take his marching orders from Jerusalem than some of our presidents have been in the past.

(One good stereotype deserves another.)
Lief 🗽
Lief
Atlas Legend

« Reply #5 on: February 01, 2012, 01:59:41 PM »

Yeah, the two aren't comparable at all, but thanks for playing.
The Mikado
Moderators
Atlas Star

« Reply #6 on: February 01, 2012, 03:36:58 PM »

Yeah, the two aren't comparable at all, but thanks for playing.

Because?

Judaism is not a hierarchical religion with a command structure and single leader. It'd be more comparable to if he was a follower of Meir Kahane.

Which is why for decades people were circulating the Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion as a document from the true "leadership" of the Jews and the true motivation of the shadowy, invisible cabal that puppeteered the Jews of the world.  Honestly, people used the Elders of Zion in much the same way you're describing, claiming that Jews are all puppets of these Elders.  (And the way Lief seems to be arguing for a Protocols of the Elders of Deseret)
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #7 on: February 01, 2012, 10:31:44 PM »

But the Protocols of the Elders of Zion is a proven forgery. The White Horse Prophecy is a documented statement made by the founder of Mormonism.
The Mikado
Moderators
Atlas Star

« Reply #8 on: February 02, 2012, 12:42:42 AM »

But the Protocols of the Elders of Zion is a proven forgery. The White Horse Prophecy is a documented statement made by the founder of Mormonism.

That's hardly the point, now, is it?  Due to the continuing revelation nature of the LDS faith, many of Joseph Smith's statements are no longer canonical (a quite sensible way to run a Church, preventing you from getting stuck with the bizarre dogma of your founder due to a new revelation coming down the pipe every so often).  The LDS even has officially backed off somewhat on the Nephites/Lamanites thing, saying that they were only the ancestors of some of the Native Americans, not all as the BoM insinuates.

As regards the White Horse Prophecy, it's not and never has been official Church dogma, and even if it were, the idea that the United States Constitution would be saved when hanging by a thread is not necessarily a prediction of theocracy (any more than you could pull various bizarre Papal bulls throughout the millennia and say that, say, "The Syllabus of Errors" makes Newt Gingrich unsuited for the Presidency). 
Mechaman
Atlas Icon
Jamaica
« Reply #9 on: February 02, 2012, 08:37:17 AM »

Am I the only one who finds it ironic that the hipster liberal brigade didn't jump on board the "Bash Mormonism" train until Mitt Romney became the likely GOP Presidential Candidate?
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #10 on: February 03, 2012, 02:31:11 AM »

Am I the only one who finds it ironic that the hipster liberal brigade didn't jump on board the "Bash Mormonism" train until Mitt Romney became the likely GOP Presidential Candidate?

I've been bashing Mormons for quite awhile dude. I remember posting about that time I ran into some of their missionaries on campus. I told them their church was false and that they needed Jesus Christ. And then that night I went to a strip club.
World politics is up Schmitt creek
Nathan
Atlas Superstar

« Reply #11 on: February 03, 2012, 02:42:38 AM »

To be absolutely fair, BRTD, they have Jesus Christ, they just have Him in concert with other extraneous swag.
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #12 on: February 03, 2012, 02:50:43 AM »

I was sort of trying to parody evangelicals. I was weird with that type of thing in college. I might've even gone to the strip club that night specifically just to be "ironic" about the whole thing If I was carrying any alcohol on me I would've probably taken a shot then too while saying that.

Similar anecdote: I heard some Jehovah's Witnesses in my apartment and I knew they'd probably come to my door. So once they knocked I grabbed a bottle of gin and answered the door holding and taking a swig hoping to scare them off or whatever. I later found out though that I assumed incorrectly and Jehovah's Witnesses actually don't prohibit alcohol consumption.
The Mikado
Moderators
Atlas Star

« Reply #13 on: February 05, 2012, 04:38:05 PM »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9OYY5doGI2g
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies