Russ Feingold unfit for Presidency (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 06:56:46 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Discussion
  Religion & Philosophy (Moderator: Okay, maybe Mike Johnson is a competent parliamentarian.)
  Russ Feingold unfit for Presidency (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Russ Feingold unfit for Presidency  (Read 1241 times)
I spent the winter writing songs about getting better
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -6.50, S: -6.67

P P
« on: January 31, 2012, 10:36:55 PM »

Judaism is not a hierarchical religion with a command structure and single leader. It'd be more comparable to if he was a follower of Meir Kahane.
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2012, 10:31:44 PM »

But the Protocols of the Elders of Zion is a proven forgery. The White Horse Prophecy is a documented statement made by the founder of Mormonism.
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2012, 02:31:11 AM »

Am I the only one who finds it ironic that the hipster liberal brigade didn't jump on board the "Bash Mormonism" train until Mitt Romney became the likely GOP Presidential Candidate?

I've been bashing Mormons for quite awhile dude. I remember posting about that time I ran into some of their missionaries on campus. I told them their church was false and that they needed Jesus Christ. And then that night I went to a strip club.
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2012, 02:50:43 AM »

I was sort of trying to parody evangelicals. I was weird with that type of thing in college. I might've even gone to the strip club that night specifically just to be "ironic" about the whole thing If I was carrying any alcohol on me I would've probably taken a shot then too while saying that.

Similar anecdote: I heard some Jehovah's Witnesses in my apartment and I knew they'd probably come to my door. So once they knocked I grabbed a bottle of gin and answered the door holding and taking a swig hoping to scare them off or whatever. I later found out though that I assumed incorrectly and Jehovah's Witnesses actually don't prohibit alcohol consumption.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies