Hot or Not: The "46 States to Go" Signs (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 06:28:02 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2012 Elections
  Hot or Not: The "46 States to Go" Signs (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: Did you think they were a good move or not?
Hot

Not

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 33

Author Topic: Hot or Not: The "46 States to Go" Signs  (Read 2486 times)
BigSkyBob

« on: February 01, 2012, 01:25:35 AM »

If you ask me, they looked like something from an SNL parody of Gingrich. Rather unbecoming and, quite frankly, the sign of a sore loser.

And, much of the tripe that you have posted here reads like a very bad parody.

In 2008, Hilliary Clinton and Barack Obama traded primary wins all the way to the end. So far, the national numbers have not moved significantly. Nationally, the race is very close. The only thing Romney has going for him is the money to slander opponents in a concentrated area; and the hope of herding the Republican electorate with the bandwagon fallacy. No one really likes him. His negatives are sky high. No one really trusts him after all his flip-flops. And, he doesn't really have any answers to why he held Swiss bank accounts, or transported his dog on the roof of his car.

Frankly, if I were a Romney supporter, I'd appeal to the bandwagon fallacy. He can't run on his record, and, any "stand" he takes on the issues will be taken skeptically given his trackrecord of flip-flopping whenever expedient. His "More Reagan and thou!" stance isn't going to pass the laugh test, let alone the smell test, when it is examined.

After South Carolina the establishment went into panic mode at the thought of Newt being the nominee. After Florida it needs to go to full panic mode.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies