Lautenberg (Likely Senile-NJ) says Booker may need a "spanking."
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 19, 2024, 12:40:03 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Congressional Elections (Moderators: Brittain33, GeorgiaModerate, Gass3268, Virginiá, Gracile)
  Lautenberg (Likely Senile-NJ) says Booker may need a "spanking."
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3]
Author Topic: Lautenberg (Likely Senile-NJ) says Booker may need a "spanking."  (Read 8856 times)
MaxQue
Atlas Icon
Canada

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #50 on: February 05, 2013, 07:43:59 PM »

Anyone who thinks Booker has just "pulled the reformer card" is an imbecile. His record is clearly plastered all over the place, you don't have to look hard for hundreds of real accomplishments. Hell, just walk through Newark and ask anyone in that city what it was like 10 years ago.

And for people living far away of Newark, it improved or worsened?
fezzyfestoon
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #51 on: February 05, 2013, 08:39:42 PM »

Anyone who thinks Booker has just "pulled the reformer card" is an imbecile. His record is clearly plastered all over the place, you don't have to look hard for hundreds of real accomplishments. Hell, just walk through Newark and ask anyone in that city what it was like 10 years ago.

The point is that you actually can walk the streets of Newark now without the serious threat of bodily harm.
Benj

« Reply #52 on: February 05, 2013, 09:00:06 PM »

I'm not sure what you're trying to say, but Newark is definitely far, far better off than it was when Booker took office in 2006. There's no question he's been a huge asset to Newark and a breath of fresh air when compared to the Sharpe Jameses and Ron Rices of the world.
CLARENCE 2015!
clarence
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #53 on: February 05, 2013, 10:43:43 PM »

I don't know much about Booker but from what I've seen from him I am not impressed...Lautenberg is the last WWII vet in the Senate and has served his state well it seems-he also seems spry for nearly 90
I'd love to see Booker challenge Christie
Pages: 1 2 [3]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies