Andrews for Co-President (VICTORY SPEECH)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 18, 2024, 11:54:49 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Andrews for Co-President (VICTORY SPEECH)
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3
Author Topic: Andrews for Co-President (VICTORY SPEECH)  (Read 3480 times)
Napoleon
Atlas Icon

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: February 13, 2012, 06:00:30 PM »

Friends, I would like to point out once again the strength of our message by highlighting our victory in yet another poll. This, once again, shows our message of love, consistency, compassion and love is being witnessed to voters through song and poetry all across this nation. We thank our supporters from the bottom of our hearts and look forward to serving this great nation for the next 8 months! Keep it up, my friends!
What do you mean? You're coming in dead last.
It says who do you LEAST want to win.
🐒Gods of Prosperity🔱🐲💸
shua
Atlas Star
Nepal

Political Matrix
E: 1.29, S: -0.70

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #26 on: February 13, 2012, 06:02:05 PM »

Friends, I would like to point out once again the strength of our message by highlighting our victory in yet another poll. This, once again, shows our message of love, consistency, compassion and love is being witnessed to voters through song and poetry all across this nation. We thank our supporters from the bottom of our hearts and look forward to serving this great nation for the next 8 months! Keep it up, my friends!
I didn't say it was a poll they'd want to win.
Napoleon
Atlas Icon

« Reply #27 on: February 13, 2012, 06:04:48 PM »

I didn't say it was a poll they'd want to win.

Id consider winning to be synonymous with having the lowest total. Like golf!
Fmr. Pres. Duke
AHDuke99
Atlas Star

Political Matrix
E: -1.94, S: -3.13

P P
« Reply #28 on: February 13, 2012, 06:32:28 PM »
« Edited: February 13, 2012, 06:38:33 PM by Senator Duke »

The poll listed is like playing golf. Why would coming in first in a poll asking who you least want to win be a win? Au contraire, friend! And yes, this ticket speaks beautiful French, the language of love!
AndrewTX
AndrewCT
Junior Chimp

« Reply #29 on: February 13, 2012, 06:35:33 PM »

The poll listed is like playing golf. Why would coming in first in a poll asking who you leave want to win be a win? Au contraire, friend! And yes, this ticket speaks beautiful French, the language of love!

Oui, Oui, OUI!
Lincoln Republican
Winfield
Atlas Icon

« Reply #30 on: February 13, 2012, 08:38:55 PM »

Please don't take this personally, but will the two of you be sharing a bedroom at the White House, in order to save on energy costs of course?
Fmr. Pres. Duke
AHDuke99
Atlas Star

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #31 on: February 13, 2012, 08:44:24 PM »

Please don't take this personally, but will the two of you be sharing a bedroom at the White House, in order to save on energy costs of course?

No offense taken. That is a very legitimate question.

Because we believe in equality during these difficult times, we will not follow past precedent of having two separate houses. We will both occupy the White House together, and yes, we will share the same room as a tip of the hat to former great presidents Abe Lincoln and James Buchanon, and to show equality and consistency. Because we plan on being co-presidents and not the usual hierarchal president and vice president, we will need to be close by incase that infamous 3am phone call happens during our 8 months in office, requiring us to make a co-decision quickly. 
Fmr. Pres. Duke
AHDuke99
Atlas Star

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #32 on: February 13, 2012, 10:17:10 PM »

I am pleased to announce the Andrews have received the endorsement of The People's Paper this evening. The People's Paper is the mouthpiece of The People of Atlasia, the largest in the nation, and once again confirms our ticket is on the rise. The People realize the compelling message we have offered is one that is necessary to get this country back on track. We thank them for their endorsement and we are full steam ahead to victory!
Lincoln Republican
Winfield
Atlas Icon

« Reply #33 on: February 13, 2012, 11:01:54 PM »

When you chair cabinet meetings, will one of you be sitting on the other's lap, and if so, who sits on whose lap?
Fmr. Pres. Duke
AHDuke99
Atlas Star

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #34 on: February 13, 2012, 11:03:18 PM »

When you chair cabinet meetings, will one of you be sitting on the other's lap, and if so, who sits on whose lap?

I am on top. I think I established this early on. It is possible we will have to serve as cabinet members too early on if no one cares to be in a cabinet like we currently see. If that occurs, we will have multiple chairs.
Lincoln Republican
Winfield
Atlas Icon

« Reply #35 on: February 13, 2012, 11:10:42 PM »

Wouldn't it be much easier simply to have two Presidential chairs at the cabinet table?

And for that matter, will you be having two Presidential chairs in the Oval Office, both behind the Presidential desk of course?
Fmr. Pres. Duke
AHDuke99
Atlas Star

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #36 on: February 13, 2012, 11:19:40 PM »

Wouldn't it be much easier simply to have two Presidential chairs at the cabinet table?

And for that matter, will you be having two Presidential chairs in the Oval Office, both behind the Presidential desk of course?

Yes. We are already having a second presidential chair built for our office, but we will use each other's laps in the event of a delay. We will both be present at all meetings, as we do not believe in superiority. We are equal. One mind, two bodies.
Frodo
Atlas Star
United States

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #37 on: February 13, 2012, 11:33:18 PM »

In the event of victory, is there any likelihood of you making changes to the Constitution, allowing for co-consuls (or co-presidents, as you call them) and other changes to make Atlasia into the 21st century version of the Roman Republic?  
Fmr President & Senator Polnut
polnut
Atlas Icon
Australia

Political Matrix
E: -2.71, S: -5.22

« Reply #38 on: February 13, 2012, 11:38:32 PM »

Yes. We are already having a second presidential chair built for our office, but we will use each other's laps in the event of a delay. We will both be present at all meetings, as we do not believe in superiority. We are equal. One mind, two bodies.

Why not a love-seat?
Fmr. Pres. Duke
AHDuke99
Atlas Star

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #39 on: February 13, 2012, 11:45:32 PM »

In the event of victory, is there any likelihood of you making changes to the Constitution, allowing for co-consuls (or co-presidents, as you call them) and other changes to make Atlasia into the 21st century version of the Roman Republic?   

Friend, it is clear Atlasia is broken. We can't fill cabinet positions. We can't fill our senate. We can't fill our regional seats. One region really doesn't exist. Once we are elected, we will begin to tackle issues we don't even know exist yet, and making co-comsuls and other co-working positions may be one we should tackle. One thing we know needs reforming is the cabinet, whether it means abolishing it in favor or co-presidents or allowing for a universal cabinet member who can serve as everything to everyone remains to be seen. All we do know is through love and reflection, we will come up with the right answers.

Why not a love-seat?

We prefer not to cheapen our love by giving our chairs a gimmicky name. Our love is real. The harder you try to make it look fake, we will love you even harder!
Fmr President & Senator Polnut
polnut
Atlas Icon
Australia

Political Matrix
E: -2.71, S: -5.22

« Reply #40 on: February 13, 2012, 11:51:51 PM »

Friend, it is clear Atlasia is broken. We can't fill cabinet positions. We can't fill our senate. We can't fill our regional seats. One region really doesn't exist. Once we are elected, we will begin to tackle issues we don't even know exist yet, and making co-comsuls and other co-working positions may be one we should tackle. One thing we know needs reforming is the cabinet, whether it means abolishing it in favor or co-presidents or allowing for a universal cabinet member who can serve as everything to everyone remains to be seen. All we do know is through love and reflection, we will come up with the right answers.

Why not a love-seat?

We prefer not to cheapen our love by giving our chairs a gimmicky name. Our love is real. The harder you try to make it look fake, we will love you even harder!

It was a serious suggestion... I'm going to sit in the corner and cry now!
Fmr. Pres. Duke
AHDuke99
Atlas Star

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #41 on: February 14, 2012, 12:13:33 AM »

Don't cry! Or else we will smother you with love and affection!
AndrewTX
AndrewCT
Junior Chimp

« Reply #42 on: February 14, 2012, 07:46:06 AM »

Don't cry! Or else we will smother you with love and affection!

I co-agree with this statement. Also, when we co-swear in, we have decided to implement some more rules into this new White House. First, to show how green we are, we WILL be using the "If it's yellow, let it mellow, if it's brown flush it down" rule in this administration. There have also been discussions on how we can save on water costs when it comes to showers, but that is on a need to know basis.
The world will shine with light in our nightmare
Just Passion Through
Atlas Legend
Norway

Political Matrix
E: -6.32, S: -7.48

P P P

« Reply #43 on: February 14, 2012, 05:45:06 PM »

If you are elected, will love-powered vehicles finally be a reality?
Fmr. Pres. Duke
AHDuke99
Atlas Star

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #44 on: February 14, 2012, 05:50:21 PM »

If you are elected, will love-powered vehicles finally be a reality?

I am glad you asked that question, friend.

While we will begin research into such a device, our main priority will be to respect earth's creatures, which means we will need to move to more efficient technologies and phase out those crude, cold gas powered vehicles. By brining more environmentally friendly technologies to our world, we will show the planet how much we love and respect it. So I suppose you can say our new cars will be powered with love, love for the squirrels, the birds, the bees, and the baby deer!
Fmr. Pres. Duke
AHDuke99
Atlas Star

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #45 on: February 14, 2012, 06:06:31 PM »

Paris, France - Good afternoon, and Happy Valentine's Day to all my friends and supporters throughout the world. I am honored to be speaking to you on this St. Valentine's Day from the city of love, Paris, with my partner and co-presidential candidate, Andrew.

Today, I want to address the message of love, but more specifically loving each other and loving Atlasia. When this country was founded, it was founded on the message of love, freedom, individuality and respecting your fellow man. We loved the natives so hard they nearly died of joy, and the rest were sent packing on the trail of love. As we entered the 19th century, we fell for each other even more, even fighting a war over how much we loved each other.

Today, we sit at the dawn of a new era, the era of the Andrews. We look to move past the hateful period of the two party dominance that plagued us for years, pitting red against blue, friend against friend, and forcing those to change sides to match with their beliefs. The beautiful thing about this ticket is our beliefs are universal - loving each other, loving our country, loving our planet, and loving baby deer. It is almost impossible to deny us. We're like a hot guy that you want to get with, your mind says no but your body says yes yes yes!

Friends, we hope you all will join us on our mission to transform this game from its current state to something much more beautiful, like a delicious box of chocolates with a dozen red roses beside them, like a newborn baby, or a little puppy with a red ribbon around its neck that says "be mine." We truly believe once elected, we will be the most active, inspiring, loving and respectful co-presidents we have ever had. And the only co-presidents we have ever had. We will represent a launching pad into a new Atlasia, not simply an extension of the past.

Andrews for co-president! We love all of you equally! 
Fmr. Pres. Duke
AHDuke99
Atlas Star

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #46 on: February 16, 2012, 01:54:28 AM »

There's such little interest in this race. We have had one active thread in here all day! This nation needs us more than ever!
AndrewTX
AndrewCT
Junior Chimp

« Reply #47 on: February 16, 2012, 09:46:02 AM »

Yes, this nation does need us! With the Andrews, there will never be a dull, sober moment!
Fmr. Pres. Duke
AHDuke99
Atlas Star

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #48 on: February 16, 2012, 12:16:35 PM »

Great scots! The election begins at midnight! I encourage all of Atlasians who want to fundamentally transform this nation with a message of consistency, love, self respect and good will vote for the Andrews for co-presidents! Lets not allow ourselves to travel down the same old path of stale bread and curdled milk! In the center of your hearts, which is the center of our universe, you all know which partnership can lead this nation forward!

Vote early, vote often and vote for the Andrews for co-presidents!
AndrewTX
AndrewCT
Junior Chimp

« Reply #49 on: February 16, 2012, 12:46:17 PM »

Before voting starts this evening, I'd just like to let you all know that I love you. Every one of you. Even BRTD. Be prepared for the landslide Victory of Andrews!
Pages: 1 [2] 3  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies