Greeks protest (once more) and burn German/Nazi flags (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 03:06:33 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  International General Discussion (Moderators: afleitch, Hash)
  Greeks protest (once more) and burn German/Nazi flags (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Greeks protest (once more) and burn German/Nazi flags  (Read 12917 times)
Person Man
Angry_Weasel
Atlas Superstar
United States

« on: December 06, 2012, 12:20:07 PM »

I Hate Greece, Greece is a Worst Stupid Idiot Country in World and they killed lots of Albanians in World War 2 in Cameria and Cameria is Albania not to this S**ty Greece and F**k Greece. Adolf Hitler is a Very Great Man and I Wish Adolf Hitler and Skanderbeg to Destroy all the Greeks.  and P.S. I PROUD TO BE AN ALBANIAN!!! 

Mental illness is quite a large of cross to bear. That being said, maybe Greeks need to take more personal responsibility for their lives if they want to be considered a civilized society but this anger, even at this level, is not at all beyond the reach of being understood.
Person Man
Angry_Weasel
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2012, 06:36:52 PM »

I don't get it.  Why does the troll want the Italians running Albania again like they did during WW II?
What were the Italians goal in WWII in SE Europe and where was it before the Soviets "liberated" the region in 1944? I heard that when the Soviets cut off the Greeks from the Nazis, the Greeks were able to liberate themselves before the Soviets came.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies