This is a referendum on an amendment to the regional Constitution, as proposed by the regional Legislature. The election booth shall be opened immediately & be closed in exactly 72 hours. This referendum shall be conducted in accordance with the Voting Regulations laid out in Article IX, Section 4 of the regional Constitution, to wit:
(a) A voter's ballot is valid only if the voter -
1. is registered with the Atlasian Registrar General as a voter of a Southern state during the entire time that the poll is open;
2. makes only a single post in that election thread;
3. does not edit or delete the post more than one hour after the post has been made; and
4. clearly identifies the contest in which a vote is intended to be applied.
Please vote aye, nay, or abstain on the following amendment:
"Darth" is not a Noun Amendment
1. The relevant section of the "What's in a Name?" bill shall be amended so that IDS legislators, or Darths, be given the official title of "Legislator".
2. The legislators retain the right to refer to themselves as "Darth Name".
[ ] Aye
[ ] Nay
[ ] Abstain