Can some one please explain something for me... (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 05:43:35 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Can some one please explain something for me... (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Can some one please explain something for me...  (Read 1774 times)
Alcon
Atlas Superstar
United States

« on: February 13, 2012, 04:19:59 PM »

Wait clarence, are you asking about cross-dressers or transsexuals?

Cross-dressers (a lot of whom are straight, believe it or not) mostly do it for fun and show.  I doubt any of them are demanding to use the other bathroom (other than to be absurd.)

Transgendered/transsexual people are a different deal.
Alcon
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2012, 05:53:26 PM »
« Edited: February 13, 2012, 06:08:18 PM by Alcon »

Alcon- I was asking about cross dressers  the people Nathan was describing. The ones who still have male parts but believe they are female so they should use the womens bathroom andv ice versa... not the ones who do it for fun but the ones who think they are the other sex

Those who are transgender and have the other parts are alredy that gender... I dont know if that is controversial or not

Those aren't really cross-dressers, though.  Cross-dressers do it for fun.  Those are transgendered people.  I have a couple of friends who are transgendered.  Why do they use the bathroom of the sex they dress as?  Because otherwise people freak the hell out.  (Although the risks of coed bathrooms are pretty overstated.)
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies