Can some one please explain something for me... (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 09:04:03 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Can some one please explain something for me... (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Can some one please explain something for me...  (Read 1779 times)
Jacobtm

« on: February 13, 2012, 11:26:20 PM »
« edited: February 13, 2012, 11:29:46 PM by Jacobtm »

The issue of trans-genders, gender-queers, pansexuals, a-sexuals, and all this really puts the lie to the gender binary.

There are people who don't fit into the categories: Straight Man/Gay Man/Straight Woman/Gay Woman.

There are other people who change how they identify themselves many times throughout their lives. I've known people who've presented themselves first as straight girls, then came out as lesbians, then came out as trans men attracted to women, then as gay trans men.

Let them dress how they want and have sex with who they want. There is no harm, just treat everyone with respect.

If their identity is confusing to you, well, so what?
Jacobtm

« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2012, 12:30:48 PM »

Unfortunately in a lot of work environments no one gets to "dress how they want."  They dress all men and women the same.  And believe it or not no one dies.

Well if you work in a place that requires a uniform, that's one thing.

I'm just talking about in their private lives. If someone with a penis wants to wear a skirt and heels, there's no problem.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies