Can some one please explain something for me... (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 01, 2024, 03:43:32 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Can some one please explain something for me... (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Can some one please explain something for me...  (Read 1791 times)
Fmr President & Senator Polnut
polnut
Atlas Icon
Australia

Political Matrix
E: -2.71, S: -5.22

« on: February 13, 2012, 09:42:07 PM »

For an old conservative living in the South- I believe I am progressive for gay rights. I support gay marriage and adoption since it provides alternative for abortion, I was ok with the repeal of Dont Ask Dont Tell- I belive some one is born gay and cannot change it

What I do NOT understand is cross dressers and why there is a push to give them rights as if they were born that way. No one wakes up an intentionally is attacted to men, but people choose what clothes to put on in the morning- drag queens are doing so because they choose to, so why the hell does anyone want to let them go into a womans bathroom?

I am not trying to sound like a jackass- I dont want to be ignorant but I want to understand this subject... do people believe cross dressers cant help but do that or is it something else?

I think it's great you're wanting to understand a bit more.

Yes, the key point is the difference between a cross-dresser (transvestite), who does it for fun/pleasure, and a man or woman who is biologically male or female, but psycho-sexually and innately feels they are the other gender.

I understand why some have issues with someone with penis using the female bathroom and vice-versa. But read up on the mentality of someone with transgender issues, it's both fascinating and often tragic. 
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies