Can some one please explain something for me... (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 01, 2024, 12:06:55 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Can some one please explain something for me... (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Can some one please explain something for me...  (Read 1782 times)
CLARENCE 2015!
clarence
YaBB God
United States

« on: February 12, 2012, 08:34:56 PM »

For an old conservative living in the South- I believe I am progressive for gay rights. I support gay marriage and adoption since it provides alternative for abortion, I was ok with the repeal of Dont Ask Dont Tell- I belive some one is born gay and cannot change it

What I do NOT understand is cross dressers and why there is a push to give them rights as if they were born that way. No one wakes up an intentionally is attacted to men, but people choose what clothes to put on in the morning- drag queens are doing so because they choose to, so why the hell does anyone want to let them go into a womans bathroom?

I am not trying to sound like a jackass- I dont want to be ignorant but I want to understand this subject... do people believe cross dressers cant help but do that or is it something else?
CLARENCE 2015!
clarence
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2012, 09:13:43 PM »

I appreciate you guys trying to explain... Nathan you did help me understand a bit what these people ar ethinking
CLARENCE 2015!
clarence
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2012, 04:10:53 PM »

I appreciate you guys trying to explain... Nathan you did help me understand a bit what these people ar ethinking
Are those men???

How about the photos?? eh?  Hot no?
CLARENCE 2015!
clarence
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2012, 05:30:40 PM »

Alcon- I was asking about cross dressers  the people Nathan was describing. The ones who still have male parts but believe they are female so they should use the womens bathroom andv ice versa... not the ones who do it for fun but the ones who think they are the other sex

Those who are transgender and have the other parts are alredy that gender... I dont know if that is controversial or not
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies