A-Bob Research Center: Presidential Debate
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 25, 2024, 03:14:54 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  A-Bob Research Center: Presidential Debate
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: Regardless of who you are going to vote for, who do you think has performed best in the presidential debate?
ZuWo

Polnut

EarlAW

Duke

Barnes

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 15

Author Topic: A-Bob Research Center: Presidential Debate  (Read 1090 times)
ZuWo
YaBB God
Switzerland

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: February 14, 2012, 10:02:22 AM »

The presidential debate has been going on for a week, so you have had the chance to get a decent impression of each candidate's debate performance. Who do you think has performed best so far?

The poll runs for 3 days. You are allowed to change your vote. I might do a similar poll on the vice presidential debate (or someone else can).
Cincinnatus
JBach717
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2012, 10:03:42 AM »

Duke.  Clearly he has The People near and dear to his heart.
Fmr. Pres. Duke
AHDuke99
Atlas Star

Political Matrix
E: -1.94, S: -3.13

P P
« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2012, 05:40:51 PM »

I believe that answer is obvious. There is only one ticket that has responded to every question with conviction, compassion and love.
Fmr President & Senator Polnut
polnut
Atlas Icon
Australia

Political Matrix
E: -2.71, S: -5.22

« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2012, 06:35:51 PM »

I believe that answer is obvious. There is only one ticket that has responded to every question with conviction, compassion and love.

I know it's Valentine's Day for you... well everyday, but I don't deserve such a strong endorsement ... THANKS THOUGH!!!
ZuWo
YaBB God
Switzerland

« Reply #4 on: February 16, 2012, 10:13:09 AM »

12 respondents ... This either means this is a stupid poll or people don't care about the presidential debate. I definitely hope the latter is not the case!
Fmr. Pres. Duke
AHDuke99
Atlas Star

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #5 on: February 16, 2012, 10:40:33 AM »

Who cares about the election is the bigger question. Even in races past, we seemed to have more interest than we have now!
Cincinnatus
JBach717
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #6 on: February 16, 2012, 02:40:09 PM »

Who cares about the election is the bigger question. Even in races past, we seemed to have more interest than we have now!

Actually, I think this election is quite interesting.  At least you can't predict the winner with a large amount of certainty this time.
Fmr. Pres. Duke
AHDuke99
Atlas Star

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #7 on: February 16, 2012, 02:42:26 PM »

Actually, I think this election is quite interesting.  At least you can't predict the winner with a large amount of certainty this time.

There's no question who will win (The Andrews), but its a matter of how big and whether it will be a unanimous decision. As you can see, we have won yet another poll.
AndrewTX
AndrewCT
Junior Chimp

« Reply #8 on: February 16, 2012, 02:46:43 PM »

There's no question who will win (The Andrews), but its a matter of how big and whether it will be a unanimous decision. As you can see, we have won yet another poll.

This is true.
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies