wormyguy for [Northeast Regional] Senate: VOTE NOW!!! (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 01, 2024, 01:35:38 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  wormyguy for [Northeast Regional] Senate: VOTE NOW!!! (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: wormyguy for [Northeast Regional] Senate: VOTE NOW!!!  (Read 4806 times)
Marokai Backbeat
Marokai Blue
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.42, S: -7.39

« on: February 16, 2012, 08:26:11 PM »

Why would I provide evidence on a topic I've continuously said you should drop?

Because accusing someone without evidence is pretty dickish ?

IT DOESN'T NEED TALKED ABOUT.

Very courageous from you, really. First you throw extremely grave accusations at a poster, claiming that you know stuff, and when asked to provide evidence you suddenly backtrack. I don't know why anyone should take you seriously.

He does the same thing in the Senate all the time, so this isn't new.
Marokai Backbeat
Marokai Blue
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2012, 01:22:41 AM »

Nope, I'm not kidding you.  https://uselectionatlas.org/FORUM/index.php?topic=148726.0

The "Let's Get it Over With Amendment" was also proposed as a 'joke' (although it passed, ironically).

That was not a joke Amendment, I supported it completely. The "getting it over with" had to do with wanting to stop people from constantly abusing the political football that is registration requirements. People constantly pranced around as if they loved newbies by knocking off a few days from the requirements every now and then, and it was gross.

As for the Prime bill; I'm from the Midwest, we have a reputation to uphold, sir.
Marokai Backbeat
Marokai Blue
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2012, 01:30:40 AM »

Nope, I'm not kidding you.  https://uselectionatlas.org/FORUM/index.php?topic=148726.0

The "Let's Get it Over With Amendment" was also proposed as a 'joke' (although it passed, ironically).

So why is it wrong to propose joke legislation in the Senate, but okay to do it in the Assembly?

I wasn't proposing that legislation as a "joke" or to annoy people, but to delay the passage of other legislation.  I've never proposed any legislation without an actual purpose and will continue my record of activity in the Senate. Smiley

Perhaps one of the most skillful spins you've ever made. Tongue
Marokai Backbeat
Marokai Blue
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2012, 08:36:18 PM »

In fact, I regularly top the poll in Assembly elections.

This is not true. Scott won five 1st preferences in December, and you had three. Scott won nine 1st preferences in October, and you had five. Cincinnatus had four 1st preferences in August, and you had one - your own. You certainly are elected quite often by the NE people, but you seldom, if ever, "top the poll".

pfffff. Get out of here with your "facts" you jerk.
Marokai Backbeat
Marokai Blue
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #4 on: February 17, 2012, 10:43:48 PM »

Alright, I'll amend my statement.  If I wanted to, I could top the poll in every election, however, since February 2011 I haven't seen fit to pester people to vote for me because I am well-liked enough that I do not have to, and have continued to be elected with even stronger totals even after the reduction in Assembly size.  In fact, I have had to pester people not to vote for me, so that I could have allies in the Assembly.

This is all getting very DWTL-ish, now.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies