wormyguy for [Northeast Regional] Senate: VOTE NOW!!! (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 04:12:03 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  wormyguy for [Northeast Regional] Senate: VOTE NOW!!! (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: wormyguy for [Northeast Regional] Senate: VOTE NOW!!!  (Read 4787 times)
Antonio the Sixth
Antonio V
Atlas Institution
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.87, S: -3.83

P P
« on: February 15, 2012, 06:33:13 AM »

Vote for Wormyguy : Proven liar and election rigger
Antonio the Sixth
Antonio V
Atlas Institution
United States

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2012, 02:54:27 PM »

P.S., the Anti-Conscription Amendment has been completely diluted with amendments contradictory to the title of the bill. It started out as a piece of legislation that actually banned conscription, but now has been amended to cater to odd situations. At this point, it's more pro-conscription than anti.

Yes, I know.  It's disgusting.

Thank you for your endorsement! Smiley

I'm disappointed you haven't put it in your sig, as you did last time you distorted one of my posts.
Antonio the Sixth
Antonio V
Atlas Institution
United States

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2012, 05:10:16 PM »

Threads anybody should read before considering voting for wormyguy.

https://uselectionatlas.org/FORUM/index.php?topic=129598.0
https://uselectionatlas.org/FORUM/index.php?topic=133264.0
https://uselectionatlas.org/FORUM/index.php?topic=133266.0
https://uselectionatlas.org/FORUM/index.php?topic=133278.0
https://uselectionatlas.org/FORUM/index.php?topic=133452.0
Antonio the Sixth
Antonio V
Atlas Institution
United States

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #3 on: February 16, 2012, 04:03:49 AM »

From what I remember, the only thing Tmth did was PMing Jake and asking him to change his vote. The accusations of blackmailing were denied by Tmthforu and eventually retracted by Jake too. Comparing something so benign to what you actually did is ludicrous. Especially if we remember that invalidation was only the first part of the story...
Antonio the Sixth
Antonio V
Atlas Institution
United States

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #4 on: February 16, 2012, 12:09:25 PM »

From what I remember, the only thing Tmth did was PMing Jake and asking him to change his vote. The accusations of blackmailing were denied by Tmthforu and eventually retracted by Jake too. Comparing something so benign to what you actually did is ludicrous. Especially if we remember that invalidation was only the first part of the story...

I really dont like talking about it, but what happened was, I voted, Tmth PMd me asking me either why I didn't vote for x or that I should change my vote, I don't recall exactly. 20 minutes had passed and so the only thing left to do was invalidate the vote. Why did I do it? Because I felt pressured to impress. I was young, naive (still am Tongue) and I was becoming so addicted to the game that it was actually effecting RL for me. I'd lose sleep trying to write legislation and budgets...it was scary. Being away from here was good for me. It's better now. But yeah.

So, he didn't actually threaten you. Correct ?
Antonio the Sixth
Antonio V
Atlas Institution
United States

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #5 on: February 16, 2012, 01:09:47 PM »

Not from what I saw from more trustworthy sources.

I can hardly see a more trustworthy source than the poster in question.
Antonio the Sixth
Antonio V
Atlas Institution
United States

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #6 on: February 16, 2012, 01:24:38 PM »

Not from what I saw from more trustworthy sources.

I can hardly see a more trustworthy source than the poster in question.

Yeah, no chance someone bends the truth to cover up for their buddy huh? Regarding Invalidate, worm's posts ought to be taken more seriously than Jake or Tmth's. Frankly you should STOP TALKING ABOUT IT BECAUSE YOU DON'T KNOW AND THERE IS NO POINT.

Why in the world would Jake lie to cover his alleged blackmailer ? I really don't get the logic now...

And now, I don't stop talking, because I don't really like when wormy tries to associate two events which have nothing in common in order to shift attention away from his despicable behaviour. And I also don't understand why you are defending him.
Antonio the Sixth
Antonio V
Atlas Institution
United States

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #7 on: February 16, 2012, 02:28:32 PM »

No it wasn't, unless you think Jake is a liar. And in this case you'd better come with a valid reason.
Antonio the Sixth
Antonio V
Atlas Institution
United States

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #8 on: February 16, 2012, 05:21:46 PM »

No it wasn't, unless you think Jake is a liar. And in this case you'd better come with a valid reason.

It's knowing more than thinking...but sure, take the word of a guy who doesn't "recall exactly" and keep bringing up old stuff that literally everyone else has moved on from. There's really no reason. At all.

Yeah, I'd like to know where all this knowledge comes from... Since you are basically accusing the alleged victim of lying for no reason, you must be very confident. Yet, you still haven't brought anything close to a proof for such allegations.

Wormyguy's wrongdoing, apart from being undisputed, has gone well beyond vote invalidation.
Antonio the Sixth
Antonio V
Atlas Institution
United States

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #9 on: February 16, 2012, 05:36:56 PM »

Why would I provide evidence on a topic I've continuously said you should drop?

Because accusing someone without evidence is pretty dickish ?
Antonio the Sixth
Antonio V
Atlas Institution
United States

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #10 on: February 16, 2012, 05:40:52 PM »

IT DOESN'T NEED TALKED ABOUT.

Very courageous from you, really. First you throw extremely grave accusations at a poster, claiming that you know stuff, and when asked to provide evidence you suddenly backtrack. I don't know why anyone should take you seriously.
Antonio the Sixth
Antonio V
Atlas Institution
United States

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #11 on: February 16, 2012, 05:53:12 PM »

IT DOESN'T NEED TALKED ABOUT.

Very courageous from you, really. First you throw extremely grave accusations at a poster, claiming that you know stuff, and when asked to provide evidence you suddenly backtrack. I don't know why anyone should take you seriously.

This was discussed way back when it was actually relevant. I understand you want to make this game about petty grudges and past mistakes but neither Tmth nor Wormy deserves that.

Yeah sure, I barely participate in Atlasia anymore and I'm stepping in just because I hold a grudge against wormyguy ? Man, I don't give a sh*t about wormyguy. This little petty asshole can do whatever he wants. However, I think it's fair for voters to know what kind of person he is. So, what, 10 months have passed so suddenly everything is forgotten ? Sorry, but no. By acting in such a hypocritical way, by repeatedly lying until his tricks were exposed, he permanently made himself unfit to be considered as a member of the forum community. He said himself he should have been banned : since weak moderation policies made him escape sanctions, it should at least refrain from taking any major activity. Actually, if he had some decency, he would already have left the place.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies