Iranian terrorist attack in Thailand ends with hilarious results
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 19, 2024, 03:17:34 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  International General Discussion (Moderators: afleitch, Hash)
  Iranian terrorist attack in Thailand ends with hilarious results
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Iranian terrorist attack in Thailand ends with hilarious results  (Read 1259 times)
dead0man
Atlas Legend
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: February 14, 2012, 06:15:46 PM »

link
You must be logged in to read this quote.
The video at the bottom is a must see (if you like to see violent asshats moaning on the ground minus their legs)
dead0man
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2012, 07:40:55 AM »

Because I know you all care so much (maybe if it was the other way around you would?..what am I saying, it would be on page 4 by now if it was Joos trying to blow up Iranian diplomats).....the one that fled to Malaysia is going to be extradited back.  There was a forth, a lady Persian, but she has made it all the way back to Iran so is safe.

link
Tender Branson
Mark Warner 08
Atlas Institution
Austria

Political Matrix
E: -6.06, S: -4.84

« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2012, 08:13:07 AM »

The Austrian "Kronen Zeitung" newspaper wrote it this way:

The terrorist threw the bomb against a tree, the bomb bounced back from the tree and landed in front of the terrorist again and exploded, blowing away a foot.

Not too lucky of a terrorist, but if you play with fire you burn yourself sometimes.
dead0man
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #3 on: February 18, 2012, 08:24:56 AM »

Yeah, that's pretty much how it went down, except it was more than a foot.  Look at the video at the bottom of the link in my first post.
Bunwahaha [still dunno why, but well, so be it]
tsionebreicruoc
Junior Chimp
France

« Reply #4 on: February 18, 2012, 02:44:50 PM »

I must say I can't prevent myself from finding it weird, that those, out of nowhere terrorist attacks, precisely happen when Israel is apparently being so pushy to have the approval of a military attack from the Federal State. And that, all, are messy and poorly done and result in things in which no Israelis is heavily wounded. And that right after they point the finger to 'IRAN!'. And that, very right after, they are pushy in the UNSC to get a condemnation of those.

Iran/Hezbollah use to be better at terrorism, France experienced it, on its ground and abroad. And use to have a major point when they do it. They would have done it right in the time Israel would apparently be looking at striking them. So either they want war too, which is possible since they keep provoking saying the day after the 1st attacks 'we're going to increase our nuclear capabilities!', or there is effectively something weird.
patrick1
Junior Chimp

« Reply #5 on: February 18, 2012, 04:07:30 PM »

I must say I can't prevent myself from finding it weird, that those, out of nowhere terrorist attacks, precisely happen when Israel is apparently being so pushy to have the approval of a military attack from the Federal State. And that, all, are messy and poorly done and result in things in which no Israelis is heavily wounded. And that right after they point the finger to 'IRAN!'. And that, very right after, they are pushy in the UNSC to get a condemnation of those.

Iran/Hezbollah use to be better at terrorism, France experienced it, on its ground and abroad. And use to have a major point when they do it. They would have done it right in the time Israel would apparently be looking at striking them. So either they want war too, which is possible since they keep provoking saying the day after the 1st attacks 'we're going to increase our nuclear capabilities!', or there is effectively something weird.

Awfully long way of saying that you think this was an Israeli false flag operation.
Cory
YaBB God

« Reply #6 on: February 18, 2012, 07:58:39 PM »

I don't think this is a "false flag" operation. I think it's just an escalation of the conflict between Iran and Israel. This is the (attempted) Iranian retaliation for the Israeli attacks against their scientists. Expect to see more of this from both sides as the situation heats up.
they don't love you like i love you
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -6.50, S: -6.67

P P
« Reply #7 on: February 18, 2012, 11:47:37 PM »

I wonder which foreigner in Thailand dead0man and Gustaf would prefer: opebo or these guys?
dead0man
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #8 on: February 19, 2012, 08:45:29 AM »

Dude, a dancing monkey isn't a threat.
Gustaf
Moderators
Atlas Star

Political Matrix
E: 0.39, S: -0.70

« Reply #9 on: February 19, 2012, 06:02:46 PM »

I wonder which foreigner in Thailand dead0man and Gustaf would prefer: opebo or these guys?

It is always good to get your insightful commentary on current events.
Bunwahaha [still dunno why, but well, so be it]
tsionebreicruoc
Junior Chimp
France

« Reply #10 on: February 21, 2012, 12:28:34 PM »

Awfully long way of saying that you think this was an Israeli false flag operation.

Well, always better with arguments. Tongue
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies