Santorum swings back; finds a great look alike of Romney for ad.
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 25, 2024, 07:46:52 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2012 Elections
  Santorum swings back; finds a great look alike of Romney for ad.
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: Santorum swings back; finds a great look alike of Romney for ad.  (Read 4280 times)
Badger
badger
Atlas Legend
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: February 16, 2012, 12:17:08 AM »

That might be the most (only?) effective ad running against general "negative campaigning" I've seen.
Likely Voter
Moderators
Junior Chimp

« Reply #26 on: February 16, 2012, 12:23:00 AM »

Romney laughed off the ad Wednesday on Fox News, calling it “pretty good.”

“That’s the nature of politics, which is you always accuse the other guy of what you’ve done yourself,” he said. “My campaign hasn’t run any negative ads against Rick Santorum ... I’m not saying we won’t finally go after the guy, but frankly, he’s been going after me.”

Now THAT is one class act!

And the truth too!

I saw that bit with Romney and his whole attitude is why people dont like him. Everyone knows his people (superpac or not) have waged an epic negative campaign and he is all like "who me?...I'm pure as snow, but those other guys are the ones doing it." He comes across as exactly the worst thing people hate about politicians...a spinning liar.
○∙◄☻¥tπ[╪AV┼cVê└
jfern
Atlas Institution

Political Matrix
E: -7.38, S: -8.36

« Reply #27 on: February 16, 2012, 02:28:07 AM »

Why is Mitt Romney's gun shooting santorum and not Santorum?
Eraserhead
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #28 on: February 16, 2012, 03:15:00 AM »

I'm honestly amazed that Santorum's campaign would put out an ad that plays so perfectly into the santorum meme.
M

« Reply #29 on: February 16, 2012, 10:40:22 AM »

His was a screed about a political party. Yours was primarily against him personally. Most of your posts, when challenged, are. Consistently as rain in April for 5 years now.

Smiley-face emoticons make such posts no less predictable, and certainly no less unpleasant.

His was trolling about a political party. Your follow up was your usual trolling directed at me. And you have the nerve to say you'd be a fair moderator regarding my posts. Precious! By the way, my post wasn't challenged in a serious way at all. Memphis said the party is 100% about victimization. Now I don't expect much from you, Badger, but surely you can't believe that he was making a serious point when he said that.

Now that's enough. I won't let you derail this topic just because you're a hateful, bitter person.

Knee jerk personal attacks = hateful and bitter.

Correct. And that explains your out-of-nowhere appearance and attack on me.

You must be logged in to read this quote.

Perfect behavior for a moderator! You have some very serious problems, man. All of this built up anger towards Santorum that you insist on taking out on me. You must know him. Are you Doug Walgren, by chance?

Whoa! I have no dog in this fight, politically or otherwise, but your language is getting very personal. My best advice is just to let it go.

Incidentally, I agree that the casting is brilliant!
Pages: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies