Department of Federal Elections: Homelycooking, SoFE
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2024, 11:06:06 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Department of Federal Elections: Homelycooking, SoFE
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48
Author Topic: Department of Federal Elections: Homelycooking, SoFE  (Read 182111 times)
Clyde1998
United Kingdom

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #1150 on: October 09, 2015, 05:26:24 PM »

What date should you have registered to be eligible to vote to 1st 2nd or 3rd beacuse I'm not sure if Talleyrands and BaconBacon96's votes are eligible.
You have to be registered seven days before the election - and have reached the post threshold, I believe.
homelycooking
Junior Chimp
Belize

« Reply #1151 on: October 09, 2015, 06:13:10 PM »

BaconBacon's vote is invalid because he only registered six days ago. Talleyrand registered in September, so his vote is legit.
Classic Conservative
Junior Chimp

« Reply #1152 on: October 09, 2015, 06:13:31 PM »

BaconBacon's vote is invalid because he only registered six days ago. Talleyrand registered in September, so his vote is legit.
Ok.
Classic Conservative
Junior Chimp

« Reply #1153 on: October 09, 2015, 06:58:27 PM »

God, 4 invaild votes already. Obama'sThirdTerm, Pingvin, BaconBacon and JBD.

Kudos to both Pikachu's team myself included and Talleyrand's team for the constant PM's and Greta voter turnout, so far!!!
homelycooking
Junior Chimp
Belize

« Reply #1154 on: October 12, 2015, 09:48:19 AM »

OFFICIAL RESULTS
AT-LARGE SENATE
SPECIAL ELECTION OF OCTOBER 2015

FIRST BALLOT

TALLEYRAND 53 (Talleyrand, tmthforu, Potus, Oakvale, Wulfric, Bacon King, Jonathan Swift, Small L, Nagas, Windjammer, Marokai, SWE, Turkisblau, Dallasfan, TDAS04, Hashemite, Eraserhead, LibRep, Ebowed, bgwah, Spiral, Hatman, 1184AZ, Vega, Ebsy, Peeperkorn, Gustaf, Evergreen, TexasGurl, Torie, Antonio V, Jack Enderman, Angus, Spamage, Polnut, Clyde, Bore, Alfred Jones, BRTD, Mr X, ilikeverin, Simfan, Bronz, badgate, smilo, morgieb, Gully Foyle, Tik, CrabCake, DemPGH, NCYankee, nclib, Smoltchanov) ELECTED

PIKACHU 42 (Classic Conservative, ZuWo, rpryor, Clark Kent, NeverAgain, Cris, Flo, Winfield, RFayette, Crumpets, JoMCaR, New Canadaland, dkrolga, Leinad, IndyRep, Lumine, Pikachu, Harry S Truman, cinyc, ElectionsGuy, shua, Miles, benconstine, RGN, Enduro, DC al Fine, Higgs, VPH, Blair, Anton Kreitzer, ModerateVAVoter, dead0man, PiT, JCL, CelticEmpire, Duke, Foucaulf, Badger, NHI, Pess Anti, Adam Griffin, Cincinnatus)

JCL (WI) 2 (TJ in Cleve, Bmotley)

NONE OF THE ABOVE 3 (Dereich, Homely, Goldwater)

INVALID 6 (Pingvin, BaconBacon, Tara Gilesbie, Matt from VT, Fritz, ObamaThirdTerm)

TALLEYRAND is elected At-Large Senator.

There was a total turnout of 106 voters, with 6 ballot papers being rejected.

I, Homelycooking, Secretary of Federal Elections, declare the above results to be a complete and accurate summary of the votes cast.

Leinad
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.03, S: -7.91

« Reply #1155 on: October 12, 2015, 10:49:59 PM »

Hey, highest turnout since June! And without either the Labor Party and only a Federalist on a technical level, too! Good job to the candidates, the voters, and active people who helped build up the massive buzz in this election!
Barnes
Roy Barnes 2010
Junior Chimp

« Reply #1156 on: October 13, 2015, 01:32:27 PM »
« Edited: October 13, 2015, 03:48:40 PM by Barnes »

There seems to be a bit of confusion over the dates of the forthcoming elections. They are scheduled for the weekend of the 23rd, correct?
homelycooking
Junior Chimp
Belize

« Reply #1157 on: October 13, 2015, 03:45:43 PM »

Correct. They begin on the penultimate Friday of the month.
Barnes
Roy Barnes 2010
Junior Chimp

« Reply #1158 on: October 13, 2015, 03:48:07 PM »

Excellent, thanks for the answer! I knew I wasn't that much of a troglodyte! Grin
Peeperkorn
Uruguay

Political Matrix
E: 0.65, S: -6.78

« Reply #1159 on: October 17, 2015, 08:47:24 PM »

I would like to request an absentee ballot for the next presidential election.
homelycooking
Junior Chimp
Belize

« Reply #1160 on: October 17, 2015, 09:46:52 PM »

Insert your name into this template and post it in this thread:

You must be logged in to read this quote.

When you receive my authorization, you may vote in the Absentee Voting thread, which I will open once I prepare the ballot.
Peeperkorn
Uruguay

Political Matrix
E: 0.65, S: -6.78

« Reply #1161 on: October 17, 2015, 11:23:06 PM »

I, Mynheer Peeperkorn (peeperkorn), do hereby request to obtain a ballot for the purpose of voting absentee in the Federal Election of October 2015. I understand that if I choose to vote absentee,

1. my absentee vote will be nullified if I post more than 5 times anywhere on the Atlas Forum in the regular election period;
2. my absentee vote will be nullified if I vote again by regular ballot;
3. my absentee vote will be nullified if I do not receive authorization to vote absentee by the Secretary of Federal Elections; and
4. I may vote again by regular ballot if my vote is nullified.
cinyc
Atlas Icon

« Reply #1162 on: October 17, 2015, 11:51:39 PM »

If you need an absentee ballot for the Northeast election, too, please let me know in my office thread.  As far as I know, we don't have any specific rules about how absent you must be (we'd probably have to follow the federal rules, though), but the Northeast Constitution requires that I accept absentees this week.
homelycooking
Junior Chimp
Belize

« Reply #1163 on: October 18, 2015, 07:53:59 AM »

Peeperkorn is authorized to vote absentee at the upcoming election.

Former Lincoln Assemblyman & Lt. Gov. RGN
RGN08
Philippines

Political Matrix
E: 2.31, S: 4.47

« Reply #1164 on: October 18, 2015, 10:45:57 AM »

You must be logged in to read this quote.

I'll be going to a work-related event by the evening of October 20, I need to vote by the morning of October 20th. I'll be back .... October 30.
homelycooking
Junior Chimp
Belize

« Reply #1165 on: October 18, 2015, 03:06:13 PM »

RGN08 is authorized to vote absentee at the upcoming election.

Classic Conservative
Junior Chimp

« Reply #1166 on: October 18, 2015, 06:59:01 PM »

Mr Secretary two questions here first off why didn't you include the regional senate races on the absentee ballots and secondly what is the last day to declare your candidacy?
homelycooking
Junior Chimp
Belize

« Reply #1167 on: October 18, 2015, 07:09:43 PM »

Absentee votes are only permitted once the candidacy filing deadline has passed, which in the case of the regional Senate races is the end of the day on Wednesday October 21.
DC Al Fine
Atlas Icon
Canada

« Reply #1168 on: October 21, 2015, 07:33:16 PM »

I have a weekend event that will diminish my posting - DC
Adam Griffin
Atlas Star
Greece

Political Matrix
E: -7.35, S: -6.26

« Reply #1169 on: October 21, 2015, 09:09:10 PM »

It is very late for me to be catching this, but I do not believe BaconBacon was a new registered voter with his registration change on October 3 and I am pretty confident his vote should have been counted.

Previously, it appears he was registered in Colorado as an Independent (April) and then moved to the NE as a Federalist on October 3. I was suspicious when I just noticed this - because I did not remember seeing him de-register nor remember having his name on the sheets under the restrictions to return - and also looked back through the New Register thread. I cannot find any instance in which he de-registered.

Unfortunately, I do not keep historic data on when people de-registered once their cool-downs expire and/or any other limitations like regional movement restrictions expire, but I am pretty confident this was a mistake.
homelycooking
Junior Chimp
Belize

« Reply #1170 on: October 21, 2015, 09:24:20 PM »

Thanks for letting me know. A nice example of how this job can sometimes be a pain in the ass.
homelycooking
Junior Chimp
Belize

« Reply #1171 on: October 25, 2015, 08:09:41 PM »
« Edited: October 25, 2015, 08:14:18 PM by homelycooking »

Four hours to go. My count looks like this:

Adam and Duke 43 (50)
Cris and Homely 33 (35)
SWE and Dallas 14
exhausted 1 (6)
invalid 2

Oakvale 14
Rpryor 9
Invalid 1
exhausted 1

PiT 11
SWE (WI) 2
Invalid 1

Barnes 13
JCL 8

Maxwell 9
Rfayette (WI) 7

Lumine 9
Nagas 3
exhausted 1

A reminder: polls close at 12:00 EST (1:00 EDT) tonight. I won't be available to close the voting booth until tomorrow evening, but anything posted in the election thread after the polls close is automatically invalid.
Adam Griffin
Atlas Star
Greece

Political Matrix
E: -7.35, S: -6.26

« Reply #1172 on: October 25, 2015, 09:03:01 PM »

Four hours to go. My count looks like this:

Adam and Duke 43 (50)
Cris and Homely 33 (35)
SWE and Dallas 14
exhausted 1 (6)
invalid 2

I have the same totals for our two tickets in the first round, but I have 49-35 as of PR. I also have SWE with 13. I'm curious if you're counting Pingvin as 1 of the 2 invalid voters; I would think he wouldn't count as a vote at all in this case.
homelycooking
Junior Chimp
Belize

« Reply #1173 on: October 26, 2015, 06:51:38 PM »

OFFICIAL RESULTS
GENERAL ELECTION OF OCTOBER 2015

PRESIDENT AND VICE PRESIDENT  

FIRST BALLOT

ADAM GRIFFIN AND DUKE 47 (Peeperkorn, Ebsy, VPH, NeverAgain, New Canadaland, TDAS04, Harry S Truman, Barnes, Hatman, BRTD, Windjammer, Progressive Realist, Smoltchanov, tmthforu, Hifly, Wulfric, IndyRep, 1184AZ, Fritz, Marokai, Snowguy, Velasco, Fuzzy, Gass, Tik, Ebowed, Turkisblau, Grumps, DemPGH, Polnut, Alfred F Jones, BaconBacon, Cincinnatus, Tim Turner, Spiral, Adam Griffin, Flo, Small L, Duke, MaxQue, Angus, Pikachu, Blair, tara gilesbie, Bacon King, nclib, bgwah)

CRIS AND HOMELYCOOKING 36 (RGN08, Vega, Computer, TheHawk, Higgs, JCL, Reaganfan, ZuWo, DC al Fine, Classic Conservative, Lumine, JonathanSwift, Simfan, Torie, Bmotley, Homely, Goldwater, PiT, TexasGurl, ElectionsGuy, Leinad, Rfayette, Dead0man, Cris, CelticEmpire, RR1997, Enduro, Rpryor, ClarkKent, Winfield, JoMCaR, cinyc, Poirot, TJ in Cleve, Dereich, NCYankee)

SWE AND DALLASFAN 15 (Mr X, Shua, Potus2036, Maxwell, Nagas, Evergreen, Clyde1998, Dallasfan, Hashemite, Oakvale, Bore, Lief, SWE, Talleyrand, Gustaf)

EXHAUSTED 1 (ilikeverin)

INVALID 2 (Pessimistic Antineutrino, Pingvin)

SECOND BALLOT

ADAM GRIFFIN AND DUKE 54 (Peeperkorn, Ebsy, VPH, NeverAgain, New Canadaland, TDAS04, Harry S Truman, Barnes, Hatman, BRTD, Windjammer, Progressive Realist, Smoltchanov, tmthforu, Hifly, Wulfric, IndyRep, 1184AZ, Fritz, Marokai, Snowguy, Velasco, Fuzzy, Gass, Tik, Ebowed, Turkisblau, Grumps, DemPGH, Polnut, Alfred F Jones, BaconBacon, Cincinnatus, Tim Turner, Spiral, Adam Griffin, Flo, Small L, Duke, MaxQue, Angus, Pikachu, Blair, tara gilesbie, Bacon King, nclib, bgwah, Oakvale, bore, Lief, Potus2036, Nagas, Evergreen, Clyde1998) ELECTED

CRIS AND HOMELYCOOKING 39 (RGN08, Vega, Computer, TheHawk, Higgs, JCL, Reaganfan, ZuWo, DC al Fine, Classic Conservative, Lumine, JonathanSwift, Simfan, Torie, Bmotley, Homely, Goldwater, PiT, TexasGurl, ElectionsGuy, Leinad, Rfayette, Dead0man, Cris, CelticEmpire, RR1997, Enduro, Rpryor, ClarkKent, Winfield, JoMCaR, cinyc, Poirot, TJ in Cleve, Dereich, NCYankee, Shua, Talleyrand, Gustaf)

EXHAUSTED 6 (ilikeverin, Mr X, Maxwell, SWE, Dallasfan, Hashemite)

INVALID 2 (Pessimistic Antineutrino, Pingvin)

NORTHEAST SENATE  

OAKVALE 15 (Turkisblau, Grumps, DemPGH, Polnut, Alfred F Jones, BaconBacon, Cincinnatus, Bacon King, Evergreen, Clyde1998, Dallasfan, Hashemite, Oakvale, Bore, Lief) ELECTED

RPRYOR 9 (Enduro, Rpryor, ClarkKent, Winfield, JoMCaR, cinyc, Poirot, Pikachu, Blair)

NONE OF THE ABOVE 1 (Homely)

EXHAUSTED 1 (smoltchanov)

INVALID 1 (Pessimistic Antineutrino)

SOUTHERN SENATE  

PIT THE PHYSICIST 12 (Tim Turner, Spiral, Adam Griffin, Flo, Small L, Duke, Goldwater, PiT, TexasGurl, ElectionsGuy, Leinad, NCYankee) ELECTED

SWE (write-in) 2 (SWE, Talleyrand)

INVALID 1 (Pingvin)

MIDEAST SENATE  

BARNES 14 (Ebsy, VPH, NeverAgain, New Canadaland, TDAS04, Harry S Truman, Barnes, Hatman, BRTD, Windjammer, Progressive Realist, nclib, Vega, Mr X) ELECTED

JCL 9 (Hifly, TheHawk, Higgs, JCL, Reaganfan, ZuWo, DC al Fine, TJ in Cleve, Shua)

MIDWEST SENATE  

FIRST BALLOT

MAXWELL 9 (Bmotley, ilikeverin, Maxwell, Fritz, Marokai, Snowguy, Velasco, Fuzzy, Gass)

RFAYETTE (write-in) 9 (MaxQue, Angus, Gustaf, Rfayette, Dead0man, Cris, CelticEmpire, RR1997, Dereich)

ILIKEVERIN (write-in) 1 (tmthforu)

EXHAUSTED 1 (tara gilesbie)

SECOND BALLOT

MAXWELL 10 (Bmotley, ilikeverin, Maxwell, Fritz, Marokai, Snowguy, Velasco, Fuzzy, Gass, tmthforu) ELECTED

RFAYETTE (write-in) 9 (MaxQue, Angus, Gustaf, Rfayette, Dead0man, Cris, CelticEmpire, RR1997, Dereich)

EXHAUSTED 1 (tara gilesbie)

PACIFIC SENATE  

LUMINE VON REUENTAL 9 (Classic Conservative, Lumine, JonathanSwift, Simfan, Torie, Wulfric, IndyRep, 1184AZ, Potus2036) ELECTED

NAGAS 4 (TiK, Ebowed, bgwah, Nagas)

ADAM GRIFFIN is elected President.
DUKE is elected Vice President.
OAKVALE is elected Northeast Senator.
PIT THE PHYSICIST is elected Southern Senator.
BARNES is elected Mideast Senator.
MAXWELL is elected Midwest Senator.
LUMINE VON REUENTAL is elected Pacific Senator.

There was a total turnout of 101 voters, with 2 ballot papers being rejected.

I, Homelycooking, Secretary of Federal Elections, declare the above results to be a complete and accurate summary of the votes cast.

Classic Conservative
Junior Chimp

« Reply #1174 on: October 26, 2015, 06:55:24 PM »

69% Turnout not that bad actually
Pages: 1 ... 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies