Department of Federal Elections: Homelycooking, SoFE (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 06:55:23 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Department of Federal Elections: Homelycooking, SoFE (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Department of Federal Elections: Homelycooking, SoFE  (Read 182558 times)
DemPGH
YaBB God
United States

« on: April 23, 2013, 02:33:39 PM »

See, I thought we went over this sufficiently. "Joke votes" are really the equivalent of writing in joke answers on a test. If someone does a "joke write-in" they should not complain about how it is interpreted since it was a joke. Frankly, if I took the time to waste my vote on a joke vote, I wouldn't care how it got interpreted. And Homely's solid rationale for how he counted the vote is more analytical than mine would be.
DemPGH
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2014, 09:45:21 AM »

Just FTR: JoMCaR was banned for ninety (90) days and his socks permanently so. I'm not sure if loss of office holding and voting is automatic and for what length of time, but we'll look into it and enforce it to the extent that we can. I'm also all for reinforcing that his behavior exceeded all limits and we won't have it.

I'll just say that they did some good police work on this one. I think we all knew that something was up with WrathOfTheGods, but I sure didn't connect him to Jomcar.
DemPGH
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2015, 11:00:51 AM »

Missed this one. Sad You were legitimately awesome. I don't know how you did it that long.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies