From the Darkness: A continuation of Death of a Nation - FINISHED
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 19, 2024, 04:40:26 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Presidential Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Election What-ifs? (Moderator: Dereich)
  From the Darkness: A continuation of Death of a Nation - FINISHED
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8
Poll
Question: Shall I continue?
Yes

No

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 28

Author Topic: From the Darkness: A continuation of Death of a Nation - FINISHED  (Read 33407 times)
sentinel
sirnick
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix
E: -1.94, S: -6.61

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #50 on: April 15, 2012, 04:31:49 PM »

Preferably not. I'll get back to this after papers/finals.
sentinel
sirnick
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #51 on: April 23, 2012, 06:39:26 PM »
« Edited: April 23, 2012, 06:48:56 PM by sirnick »

May 3, 2015 – ABC News Broadcast
”Today marks the last day of General Electric…tomorrow one of the country’s largest corporations will be gone…the final steps of the liquefaction process will be complete…the corporation is worth hundreds times less than it was two years ago…”

May 5, 2015 – The Oval Office

“Madam President.”
“Deputy National Security Advisor Ross is here for you.”
“Send him right in.”
“Madam President.”
“Ross, how are you?”
“I’m fine, thank you Madam President.”
“We did not have an appointment, what brings you here?”
“Well, I’m grateful you let me just walk in.”
“I had a moment, how can I help you?”
“The riots and revolts and the lack of a solution coming from the Administration or Congress is hurting our national security interests. I want to advise you to take concrete steps to…”
“These people need to pull themselves up from their own bootstraps just like I did. We won’t stand for this barbarianism.”
“Madam President –“
“—you know its only certain people doing this. At this rate we’re going to cleanse the country of everyone who doesn’t believe in America.”
“—Madam President –“
“I appreciate you coming by Ross –“
The President’s secretary walks in. “Madam President you have a phone call. Mr. Ross come this way please.”

May 6, 2015 –CBS News

“President Palin’s Deputy National Security Advisor has resigned today citing the need to be with his family more.”

June 2, 2015 –President Palin in her yearly media interview

“Madam President, you have been very successful in mastering Congress and implementing your agenda. Do you see yourself running for reelection?”

“Thank you for the kind words. Let me take this time to announce that I will be seeking reelection to the Presidency of the United States. I’ve heard from so many real Americans over the past few years and I feel their desire to change the way Washington works. We’re doing it, and we’re getting thing done –but we’re not done yet. There are enemies still trying to destroy this nation and we need to stay vigilante by fighting back.”

“We’re honored to have you on our show today, Madam President.”
“Thank you for having me.”

June 2, 2015 – In the sound room during the interview

”Bob, you run the sound here right?”
“Yeah”
“Doesn’t this seem awfully scripted to you?”
“That’s cause it is scripted”
FEMA Camp Administrator
Cathcon
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #52 on: April 23, 2012, 06:51:40 PM »

Will there be any states in a potential forthcoming election map that are grayed out, either because if secession or states not bothering to report returns?
sentinel
sirnick
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #53 on: April 23, 2012, 07:17:29 PM »

Will there be any states in a potential forthcoming election map that are grayed out, either because if secession or states not bothering to report returns?

There will be electors from all the states. The "action" of this is going to occur after the election. Stay tuned haha
sentinel
sirnick
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #54 on: April 24, 2012, 04:52:31 PM »

June 15, 2015 – A bar near the Parliament of the European Union

“Today was a horrible day for Europe
“What happened at Parliament today? We had a lot of glum faces in here tonight…more than usual for a Monday night”
“Well, as midnight the European Union no longer exists. Germany and France, the original creators of the European Coal and Steel Community, have severed ties to the Union. They were the last two official members…”
“I’d give em credit for staying in it for as long as they did.”
“It’s a surprise France stayed in as long as they did, after the brutal assassination of Sarkozy…didn’t think the isolationist leadership would stay committed…”

July 4, 2015 – Two journalists in South Sudan, Africa

“When is the deadline for the article?”
“I think we passed the deadline but we need to get this right.”
“You sure they’ll publish it passed the deadline?”
“For something this big they’ll burn their current issue and make a new one.”
“You think so?”
“Hell yes, it’s not every day the African Union approves takes a step towards creating its own version of federalism.”
“Remarkable really…”
“The whole thing or part of it?”
“Well, how the entire industrialized world is burning in flames right now and African countries are slowly coming together and shaking off the shackles of the industrialized world.”
“Eh, what’ll be really remarkable is if it actually works”

July 4, 2015 –An excerpt from the diary of former New York City Mayor Michael Bloomberg

“For the first time since the founding of this nation there is no celebrating today. I am not proud of the road this nation has traveled in the past few years. President Obama was our last hope and partisanship drove him into exile somewhere within this nation.”

August 3, 2015 – Last ABC News Broadcast

“…Republican NY Senate Majority Leader Richard Fontana called for the impeachment of Governor Andrew Cuomo today joining the Speaker of the State Assembly…the NY State Assembly is expected to impeach Cuomo by the end of the week…”

“…Republicans are accusing Governor Cuomo of high crimes and misdeameanors…”

An interview with the Clark Family of Maryland

“Things were bad by September 2015…I barely held onto my job at a local firm. I was lucky enough to have had friends in my neighborhood when the economy was good. After Obama went down and Palin came people stopped being as friendly, they started to…”

Jonny Clark’s daughter interjects”They started to get paranoid. Our Congressman was a Democrat and this black suburban was parked outside his house for a few weeks. He told us it was for protection for him, but whenever we asked about it he would look nervous…”

Jonny Clark speaks up again”Yeah, he wouldn’t talk much about it. Said not to worry.  His wife was assaulted in front of a local grocery store one day. Beat up pretty badly. After that he resigned from office and we never saw the black suburban again.

Interviewer: “What happened in the neighborhood after that? How did your neighbors react?”

Jonny Clark’s wife Marissa speaks up”Well, looking back on it we know who it was…but at the time it was in the back of our heads that something bad was happening. Few neighbors talked to each other after that. We were worried about our own safety as well. Jonny used to be a defense contractor and was employed by a firm at the time.”

Interviewer:”How aware were you of what was happening in the communities around you?”

Jonny Clark speaks up:”From traveling to work everyday I saw the areas that were worse off, even when the economy was good, got hit hard sooner. I used to drive through this poor neighborhood but my car got shot at once in December 2014. After that I took a different route to work even though it took 20 more minutes.”

Jonny Clark’s son speaks up for the first time:”My girlfriend lived a town over, average suburban area…there was a spike in crime and then the it felt like a warzone…they put a whole new meaning on ‘neighborhood watch.’ They turned their neighborhood into an armed gated community practically.
FEMA Camp Administrator
Cathcon
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #55 on: April 24, 2012, 05:16:43 PM »

So Obama has long hair & a beard? That's sweet. Also, (I haven't paid attention to this entire tl) who is Palin's VP?
sentinel
sirnick
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #56 on: April 24, 2012, 05:45:38 PM »

So Obama has long hair & a beard? That's sweet. Also, (I haven't paid attention to this entire tl) who is Palin's VP?

Tom Corbett. That was established in Death of a Nation, I haven't talked much about him.
sentinel
sirnick
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #57 on: April 24, 2012, 05:46:28 PM »

An excerpt from Russ Feingold’s Death of a Nation

When Andrew Cuomo was elected as Governor of New York people saw him as a future President. When he was convicted of high crimes and misdemeanors by the New York State legislature on September 6, 2015 he became a symbol just as Daugaard did. If you oppose the Administration you will be dealt with whether its directly from the top down or from the Administration’s efforts to put their supporters into state legislatures.
   Its funny how history works itself out. At the time we didn’t know that other forces were at work inside the NYS legislature. The new Governor, appointed by the legislature, would be longtime Palin-supporter Greg Edwards. Republican Majority Leader Richard Fontana would be selected by Edwards as the new Lieutenant Governor. Fontana had only in 2014 become a NYS Senator and quickly rose to become the majority leader in 2015.
   By the time January 2016 roared its head John Boehner and I were traveling the country on what little money we had. We traveled by whatever means we could –had you asked a few years prior if I could see John Boehner traveling like a hobo, I would have said no. Had you asked me a few years ago, I could never imagine the Democratic nominee traveling on a shoestring budget like what we had.
   We could have spent more money on the campaign –inflation was high and our families had saved a good amount but it was a disservice to our family. We knew that we would have no way to make back the money so we didn’t use any of it.
By January 2016 unemployment, in hindsight, was estimated to be as high as 50% with underemployment reaching 80%. At the time the Administration said these numbers were substantially lower or did not produce the numbers at all. A gallon of oil by January 2016 was more than $300 in the cheapest area in the country due to a large number of factors including shortages and inflation. At Palin’s State of the Union she called the year of 2016 “the year that will mark a new era for America.” Unfortunately 2016 would mark the beginning of a new era.
On January 18th 2016 I for the first time since 2011 came across Barack Obama. The meeting took over a year to set up.

January 18th 2016 –A conversation between Russ Feingold, John Boeher and Barack Obama

“Barack, its good to see that you’re still alive.”
“Its good to see you too Russ. Its not often I see a friendly face.”
“I’m sorry to have to agree with you. There are so few now.”
“John, its good to see you as well.”
“Barack, I’m so sorry.” Barack assumed John was apologizing for the impeachment proceedings. Boehner had been against the impeachment but was forced to go along with them.
“I understand John. I just wish there were more like you.”
“They’re all gone Barack, the Republican Party of George W. Bush doesn’t exist.”
“These aren’t Republicans, John –they’re radicals ideologues hell bent on ideological purity.”
“They’re starting to actively round up dissenters.” Russ interrupted
“Are they? I haven’t heard much.” Barack replied
“We can’t confirm but we are pretty sure they’re being thrown into federally run jails.” John added
“I hadn’t heard this. This is horrible.”
“I’m running for President. John is my Vice Presidential nominee.”
“You’re going to lose.”
“We know. Someone has to run, someone has to make a stand.”
“I’m proud of both of you.”

Feingold and Boehner’s total conversation would last only 25 minutes with the former President before Obama insisted that he and his three agents move on to another location.

February 8, 2016 –Statement from the White House

“Today Federal officers responded to reports that disgraced Kenyan-born former President Barack Obama was in hiding in a small town in Boise, Idaho. Federal officers arrived at the home to arrest Obama for treason against the United States of America. Instead of going with Federal officers peacefully Obama and three followers opened fire on the officers.  During the firefight Obama and the three others were killed.”

“We led them right to him. Saying I was devastated was an understatement. John felt worse because he felt like he could have stopped it before this whole thing started.”
H.E. VOLODYMYR ZELENKSYY
Alfred F. Jones
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #58 on: April 24, 2012, 07:12:38 PM »

Oh, my God.
Napoleon
Atlas Icon

« Reply #59 on: April 25, 2012, 03:24:14 PM »

!!!
sentinel
sirnick
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #60 on: April 30, 2012, 04:23:16 PM »

After the murder of former President Barack Obama –and that’s what it was: murder—there was no mourning for the former President, at least not in public…but there was sorrow. Those who still were paying the slightest attention knew something was wrong with the report from the White House. This only increased the lack of trust people had with the Administration and each other. The Administration in the days after the murder put increased military presence in cities where rioting has been the worse. The NYSE closed its doors for the foreseeable future on March 3, 2016. It was impossible for anyone to get to Wall Street –for some time it was hard, but possible –and now it was no longer.
John by March 2016 had gone into a deep depression not only over the murder but also because Barack’s family was unheard from since. We both hope for the best. He is still campaigning with me, but he has asked his family to go into hiding as well. He asked them not to tell him where…
The time between the murder and the election went very quickly for me. I think every day was hell for John because he felt personally responsible for a lot of this but we worked through it. I can’t say I thought it was much better than he did.

Colonel Xander and a colleague– Spring 2016…

“My friend.”
“Yes?”
“The budget was passed today. It is going to hurt us.”
“They claim to be supporting national security and the military. How could they cut anymore?”
“They expect revenue to be down…they said that salaries will remain stable.”
“Where are they cutting?”
“They claim to be cutting research, but something doesn’t add up here.”
“Can you check into this more?”
“There are many aspects of the defense budget that are not public. If I try to get too many details they will get suspicious.”
“If they begin cutting the salaries of our men then that will be the last straw.”

A small gathering of the top people in Jane’s Fighters…Summer 2016

“We are extremely lucky that we have gotten this far…”
“We’re lucky to be here still..”
“Half the original team is dead…I wouldn’t call this a great success yet…”
“I agree, we can’t celebrate until the operation is carried out. “
“When will we be able to?”
“It needs to be after the election. They will be on heightened security until then. I think once they win a second term they will become a little too cocky for their own good. That’s when we will strike.”
“Does our key player know this?”
“Yes, the timing was his idea.”

News Report – September 8, 2016

“A group of terrorists calling themselves ‘Jane’s Fighters’ have killed two military officials in New York City today while in Penn Station. The Palin Administration has condemned the terrorist attack and

Two top people within Jane’s Fighters – September 8, 2016

“Who let them do this? They just blew our cover.”
“Kaspar, they went rogue –no one told them to do this. They got fed up with waiting.
“We’ll be lucky if we’re all not dead tomorrow.”

White House Press Secretary –October 1, 2016

“It is a testament to the President’s leadership and extraordinary abilities that no one has stepped up to challenge her for the Presidency. Real Americans are better off today than at any other time in history. With her reelection there will be no stopping America. Finally, real Americans will be represented the way the Founders meant for them to be.”

Campaign Rally with President Sarah Palin – October 12, 2016

“Well America, we drained the jacuzzi and we threw the bums out with the bath water. We took a good first step in when we threw out Obama and then when you elected me President in 2012 as much as the media wants you to forget that election. Tea Party Patriots won an historic victory again when we swept Congress in 2014. We the people rose up and we spoke up, and the message was we don’t want the Left’s big government agenda. We can’t afford it and we won’t pay for it. Today America is better off than we were four years ago.  I’ve kept my promise to the people who hired me and now I need your help once again to keep working for real Americans…”

2016 Presidential Election

Republican Party: President Sarah Palin of Alaska / Vice President Tom Corbett of Pennsylvania – 538 Electoral Votes – 73.6% Popular Vote
Democratic Party: Former Senator Russ Feingold of Wisconsin / Former Speaker John Boehner* of Ohio – 10.3% Popular Vote
Other – 16.1%

*Boehner was still technically a Republican

A reflection from a prominent political scientist on the 2016 election

There was no formal primaries or caucuses this year for the Democrats –the Party and states could not afford those luxuries. There also was no National Convention –no one had any money to give. The Republican Party had a small convention re-nominating the President and Vice President. President Palin never once mentioned her chief opposition Russ Feingold as they both campaigned. Voter turnout was at a historic low of 7% --which many pundits said was impressive given the circumstances –even since the midterm was a meager 3%.

In a concession speech that few saw the former Senator said “I could not let the party that embodies the spirit of the Founding Fathers go out without a fight. I know that their spirits stand next to me tonight, along with the spirits of former Presidents, and they’re crying. They’re not crying for my loss –they’re crying because tonight marks the death of this nation.”
sentinel
sirnick
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #61 on: April 30, 2012, 04:31:53 PM »
« Edited: April 30, 2012, 04:33:24 PM by sirnick »

Presidents of the United States

44. Barack H. Obama* - January 20, 2009 - March 15, 2011
45. Joseph R. Biden - March 15, 2011 - January 20, 2013

46. Sarah L. Palin - January 20, 2013 - Present

*First President to be impeached and removed from office.

Vice Presidents of the United States

47. Joseph R. Biden - January 20, 2009 - March 15, 2011
Vacant* -  March 15, 2011 - January 20, 2013
48. Tom Corbett - January 20, 2013 - Present

* - If Biden appointed a Vice President or not is not specified in Death of a Nation by Blackwater Nik/Psychic Octopus. Leaving it vacant fits in with the timeline neatly.

Losing Tickets

2012 - Hillary R. Clinton/Mark Warner
2016 - Russ Feingold/John Boehner

PS - The timeline will continue. I know the last post makes it sound like it won't but don't you worry, it will.
Person Man
Angry_Weasel
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #62 on: May 01, 2012, 01:17:32 PM »

Like what happens after this, I wonder? What happens with Palin? What happens with the rest of the world?
Joe Biden is your president. Deal with it.
diskymike44

« Reply #63 on: May 01, 2012, 04:20:03 PM »

I always wonder how movies would be effected by all this lol. how does it effect movies?
Person Man
Angry_Weasel
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #64 on: May 01, 2012, 04:41:30 PM »

Like they are going to be any movies in the Dark Ages...
sentinel
sirnick
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #65 on: May 01, 2012, 08:09:04 PM »

I always wonder how movies would be effected by all this lol. how does it effect movies?

Substantially less films being produced and distributed, the market isn't there anymore. I had a thing on Conan a few pages back and how he's living in seclusion pretty much.
FEMA Camp Administrator
Cathcon
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #66 on: May 01, 2012, 08:26:11 PM »

Holy sh**t man...
Person Man
Angry_Weasel
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #67 on: May 01, 2012, 11:57:15 PM »

Substantially less films being produced and distributed, the market isn't there anymore. I had a thing on Conan a few pages back and how he's living in seclusion pretty much.
sentinel
sirnick
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #68 on: May 06, 2012, 12:18:59 AM »
« Edited: May 06, 2012, 12:22:34 AM by sirnick »

An excerpt from the diary of Arizona Governor Ken Bennett

They thought they had it all after the election. The first female President had won reelection unanimously in the Electoral College. Who would have ever thought to hear the words that Sarah Palin and George Washington were the two Presidents in the history of the United States to win unanimously? James Monroe didn’t even win unanimously. The corruption that this administration has gotten away with astounds me.

We can’t continue being part of this anymore. We pay taxes to the Federal government but they refuse to help us whether it’s for disaster relief or national security. In a way the Federal government should be like insurance. What is the point of paying into it when a situation comes for them to pay out and they don’t? Seems pretty silly to have insurance then.

Tomorrow, January 19, the state legislature will vote to secede from the Union. We won’t take up arms against them, we don’t want a war –we just want our fair shake and we’re not getting it.

A conversation between Colonel Xander and a US Army General

“Colonel good to see you, come on in and sit down.”
“Thank you sir.”
“Let me tell you these Washington bureaucrats have me all heated up.”
“Over what sir?”
“Some baloney about not being able to pay any of us in 2017, but I’m sure its just some mistake –it’ll clear up.”
“Glad to hear that you still have confidence in the Administration sir.”
“Don’t you Colonel?”

A conversation between California Governor Mark Wyland and his budget director

“Governor, I think you should call the legislature back immediately.”
“Eh? Why is that Gwen?”
“Well, we have done a great job of reigning in California’s spending…”
“…there’s nothing to spend…”
“and that has allowed us to see some problems…”
“…What are you getting at?”
“The Administration is about to run out of money to pay for all the military…literally…”
“I hope you’re not talking to people about this, you’ll get us both killed.”
“No, no sir, there’s a rumor…”
“I don’t want to know. You want me to call the legislature back to session based on a rumor?”
“Well, I found a way we can cut some bare bones spending on our end and pay all military in California –salaries at least…not their entire salary but most of it…”
“Go get some sleep. This budget stuff has gotten you a little crazy.”

January 19, 2017 –Chief of Staff to President Sarah Palin and an aide

“Sir, the Arizona State Legislature just voted to secede from the Union.”
“I heard. Let them think we won’t do anything, but we’ll handle this swiftly after the inauguration. They won’t last long.”

January 20, 2017 –President Sarah Palin, excerpt from her second inaugural address

“Thank you America, we did it again. Thanks to you we will have four more years of leadership that doesn’t bow to the lamestream media. Leadership that stands up for real Americans. Leadership that fights for real American values…”

“…You expected me to go to Washington for the right reason and not to just mingle with the right people. You thought that politics isn’t just a game of clashing parties and competing interests. You wanted me to challenge the status quo, to serve real Americans and to leave this nation better than we found it…”

“…Today I can tell you this –you sent me to Washington for the right reasons and we kicked the bums out. Every single career politician who was in Washington to boost their resume –we sent them home. Our common sense approach made the only party in Washington the Republican Party because we challenged the status quo by serving real Americans and not the pockets of special interests. Today, I can tell you this –America is better…”

“..and America can only keep getting better. The real America is back, and its here to stay.”

January 21, 2017 –Statement from the New York Governor’s Office

“A few moments ago Lieutenant Governor Richard Fontana succeeded Greg Edwards as Governor of the State of New York after a sudden departure from the governorship.”

January 21, 2017 –Kaspar Gunter, leader of Jane’s Fighters, to a few other supporters

“This is very good people. They really didn’t call it an assassination? This is excellent work. Thanks you to we have managed to get this far. The incident a few months ago, luckily, did not stop us. It was sheer luck that the incident did not stop us –don’t for a second let your guard down. We must keep fighting. Today is a victory, but it is only a small one. We must continue on. Soon, soon –we will restore the Union and show this administration what it feels like to watch your loved ones die.”
Person Man
Angry_Weasel
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #69 on: May 06, 2012, 02:21:09 PM »

Finally, the wheels are in motion. This could be pretty cool.
World politics is up Schmitt creek
Nathan
Moderators
Atlas Superstar

« Reply #70 on: May 13, 2012, 09:34:57 PM »

Just caught up. More, please.
sentinel
sirnick
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #71 on: May 13, 2012, 10:38:17 PM »

There will be more. I've been uncertain of how to allow some...features to develop. I think I'll write more tonight.
sentinel
sirnick
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #72 on: May 25, 2012, 04:38:17 PM »

Sorry for the delay. There will be more today...as in a few minutes from now.
sentinel
sirnick
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #73 on: May 25, 2012, 04:41:04 PM »

Flashback

November 8, 2016 – A conversation between David Millband, Prime Minister of the United Kingdom and his wife

“David, will you be calling President Palin on her reelection victory tonight?”
“I haven’t been following the election results, did she really?”
“Yes, she won the entire Electoral College, as if she was unopposed. They’re calling her the next female George Washington.”
“And she has governed like George Washington in every manner…”
“Do you really think so?”
“Yes, she brought prosperous times to America and the world…we should all be thankful for her steadfast leadership…”
“Your sarcasm is unmatched”
“I’m resigning.”
“That’s what I was talking about.”
“Oh, I’m serious. I have tendered my resignation to the queen.”
“Why didn’t you talk to me about this?”
“You mean you don’t want me at home more?”

November 10, 2016 --  two journalists, the same two who had previously spoken together in South Sudan, Africa

“I just came from the governing council. They are deeply concerned about the reelection of Palin. They are glad that America will continue to not be a negative influence upon Africa but they are worried as to what her reelection means for the world.
“When Obama was elected the world had hope…now we have a new hope.”
“Yes, the governing council is finalizing the constitution for the African state.”
“How does it look?”
“There are many areas where they are widespread agreement…especially in regards to what current nations will have to be entered into the nation slowly. Morocco has recently…come around…shall we say…on the constitution.”
“The revolts did that?”
“That is the rumor. Their people are dying and this represents a new hope for all of us…when they found out that Morocco had declined to be part of the governing council…they rebelled. Since Morocco has joined the council.”

December 3, 2016 – Excerpts of a diary found in Rio De Janerio, Brazil thought to be owned by a young Brazillian woman in her 20s

“It is worse than ever here…we only travel by night when they cannot see us…the city is broken into territories…its not safe…the territories are scattered and meshed together…there is no rhyme or reason…they are constantly changing…the regular people of Brazil are often given the choice of taking sides or being killed…many refuse and try to live their lives…but refusal is not the answer…the police are useless…they go to guard their families and loved ones…they have no loyalty to the people they were supposed to serve…”
Person Man
Angry_Weasel
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #74 on: May 27, 2012, 02:38:10 PM »

When does the fun stuff start?
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies