Arizona Sheriff Paul Babeu threatened to deport his illegal Mexican ex-boyfriend (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 11:36:05 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Arizona Sheriff Paul Babeu threatened to deport his illegal Mexican ex-boyfriend (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Arizona Sheriff Paul Babeu threatened to deport his illegal Mexican ex-boyfriend  (Read 3371 times)
memphis
Atlas Icon

« on: February 19, 2012, 09:35:58 AM »

LOL remember when some people said there was some obvious homoerotic vibe in this ad? Not surprising:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r0lwusMxiHc

McCain's one of them? He never set off my gaydar, but I suppose the giant (R) next to his name should have given it away.
memphis
Atlas Icon

« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2012, 09:36:20 AM »

I'm not sure which is more stupid:

You thinking Europe has no problem with illegal immigration.
You thinking everyone in the 3rd world wants to come to America.
You thinking fundamentalists who make Santorum look pro-gay will enter into same-sex marriages.
You thinking it's somehow easier to enter a platonic marriage with someone of the same-sex than the opposite.
You thinking Obama "agreeing" with you makes your oppinion more legit.
You thinking Sweden is extreamly hard to travel to.
You thinking there are no bisexuals.

^^^^^^^^^^
In addition to all these points, not having gay marriage increases the likelihood of strategic sham marriages. When gays feel they're never going to be able to get a "real" marriage, they're much more inclined to get a sham opposite-sex marriage to help a friend with immigration. I have personally seen this happen.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies