The Office of JCL
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 07:53:46 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  The Office of JCL
« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 25
Author Topic: The Office of JCL  (Read 89314 times)
MyRescueKittehRocks
JohanusCalvinusLibertas
Junior Chimp
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: February 20, 2012, 04:49:45 PM »

As one of Atlasia's most contraversial individuals I'd like to open this office for the purpose of dialogue and colilition building for a better Atlasia. I will be announcing my future direction regarding regional and national politics around 7 pm Indiana time.
MyRescueKittehRocks
JohanusCalvinusLibertas
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2012, 07:40:06 PM »

The grounds of the former Samuel P. Kyger Elementry School, Frankfort, IN

Thank you friends, family, and fellow Mideast citizens

In light of recent devlopments I felt bereft of a party that felt closest to my personal values because I had many principled agreements with both the Whigs and the PLP. As many know I'm of a rather conservative persuasion with regards to social matters. With careful discussion seeking advice from several Atlasians I have chosen the Whigs due to their closeness to my social views. To my friends in the PLP, this doesn't mean I disagree with you on economic issues and your belief in the free market. In fact I support them.

Many here on the left think we are extreme in our social views. I must politely and passionately disagree. I believe that childern are best raised in a home with a mom and a dad. That is what historically works. It's the social progressives that seek to destroy the family as we know it. Needless to say I must call my brothers and sisters of faith to look at ourselves to fight to preserve our families first. The citizens of he Mideast are a good people with a strong conservative tradition. We aided our own Tmfth in his succsessful run for President. We have men like ZuWo and TJ in Cleveland speaking out for our cause. As former President Kennedy once said , "The Chinese use two brush strokes to write the word 'crisis.' One brush stroke stands for danger; the other for opportunity. In a crisis, be aware of the danger - but recognize the opportunity." in order for the conservative causes of lower taxes, less spending, free market principals, and personal responsibility it's time to lend my voice and run for the Mideast Assembly.

Thank you and may God save Atlasia
They put it to a vote and they just kept lying
20RP12
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -5.29, S: -7.13

« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2012, 07:51:13 PM »

Very well said, JCL Smiley I may not agree with you on social issues, but I can respect your views and your right to believe such.
The world will shine with light in our nightmare
Just Passion Through
Atlas Legend
Norway

Political Matrix
E: -6.32, S: -7.48

P P P

« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2012, 07:52:49 PM »

It's the social progressives that seek to destroy the family as we know it.

Muahahahaha!
MyRescueKittehRocks
JohanusCalvinusLibertas
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #4 on: February 20, 2012, 08:03:10 PM »

Very well said, JCL Smiley I may not agree with you on social issues, but I can respect your views and your right to believe such.

We have many agreements despite our differences with regards to many social issues.
tmthforu94
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix
E: -0.26, S: -4.52

P P P
« Reply #5 on: February 20, 2012, 09:40:32 PM »

Best of luck to you! Good announcement spot. Smiley
ZuWo
YaBB God
Switzerland

« Reply #6 on: February 21, 2012, 05:00:26 AM »

I'm very glad to see that you will be a candidate for the Assembly. We really need new active people. Smiley
Pingvin
Pingvin99
« Reply #7 on: February 21, 2012, 05:54:34 AM »

I'm very glad to see that you will be a candidate for the Assembly. We really need new active people. Smiley
FEMA Camp Administrator
Cathcon
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #8 on: February 21, 2012, 06:58:30 PM »

Hi.
MyRescueKittehRocks
JohanusCalvinusLibertas
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #9 on: February 21, 2012, 07:27:04 PM »

Welcome
MyRescueKittehRocks
JohanusCalvinusLibertas
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #10 on: February 26, 2012, 08:24:50 PM »

Courtyard across the street from Bartle Hall, Kansas City, MO

Missourians and fellow Atlasians,

Thank you for allowing me the opprotunity to return to a community that has had a considerable spiritual influance on my own worldview. Many come from here and in other points of our region to petition our government in Nyman with regard of the protection of the rights of the baby in the womb. Do they not realize what our founding documents say about the right to life? It was given to us by our creator and it is inalienable. That mean not even the government can alter that.

I've also recently been hearing of some of the reforms some want to institute to make our government more efficient. I would agree with the voices that want to give the VP tie breaking powers in our senate and would encourage MPolitico, our Regional Senator, to support these reforms. We would encourage him also to start advocating pro-life legislation on the national stage. As well as religious exemptions with regards to the adoption processes that weigh down good families for the sake of political correctness.

The tax system could use some reworking as well. How about taxing only on sales and not income. We must root out all the hidden taxes that hinder the individual from giving to their communities of faith. That especially means the inflation tax that hurts the working class from possibly moving up. I encourage the Polnut administration to allow the Keystone XL pipeline be built and in a way that would minimize environmental side effects by letting the market decide how to best handle this matter. These are hard times and we are Taxed Enough Already.  To those who are asking, the Tea Party is alive and well in Atlasia.

Thank you and may God save Atlasia and the Mideast Region
MyRescueKittehRocks
JohanusCalvinusLibertas
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #11 on: February 27, 2012, 08:53:57 AM »

Hey. Welcome to my office. Anything you want to know?
MyRescueKittehRocks
JohanusCalvinusLibertas
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #12 on: March 05, 2012, 08:46:09 PM »

From the office of JCL

It has recently come to my attention there is a new bill in the Northeast that would give powers to the governor that should specifically stay with their assembly. I encourage all citizens to speak with their elected reps and ask them to oppose this HAEV bill with vigorous passion
MyRescueKittehRocks
JohanusCalvinusLibertas
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #13 on: March 17, 2012, 06:13:46 PM »

Regional Elections

For all who have voted, thank you. If you haven't voted yet please do so. It's the citizens that will make the Mideast a great region.
MyRescueKittehRocks
JohanusCalvinusLibertas
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #14 on: May 17, 2012, 07:12:51 PM »

To the citizens of the Mideast

I thank you for this past season to represent you in our assembly. We are in the mist of great potential to enhance both safety and liberty. Indeed there is still more to be done. The causes of lower taxes, the protection of our preborn citizens, and reforms to improve our game.

With ZuWo looking at becoming governor it is important to bring in someone with both conservative credentials and an eye to get things done. That is why when I voted in the last election I wrote in A-Bob. His experience could be a potential asset to mentor younger assemblymen like myself to be an active force for the cause of good governance. That good governance I speak of will always one that seeks to constrain that governance to be limited and to be a defender of liberty. As Ronald Reagan once said

"You and I are told increasingly we have to choose between a left or right. Well I'd like to suggest there is no such thing as a left or right. There's only an up or down—[up] man's old—old-aged dream, the ultimate in individual freedom consistent with law and order, or down to the ant heap of totalitarianism. And regardless of their sincerity, their humanitarian motives, those who would trade our freedom for security have embarked on this downward course."

I believe in that vision and there are reforms both at the regional level and nationally that fundamentally need to be made for that liberty to flourish.

Also I'd like to say to the folks out there who desire gold and silver to be restored as legal tender, I am a friend. I raise my voice with yours for a sound monetary system.

For the communities of faith, thank you for your support. Faith and freedom must stay as friends with an indisoluable bound.

For the one who seeks criminal gain, if I'm returned to the assembly you will not like what I'm going to propose. Especially traffickers of individuals for the sex slave trade.

From Kansas City to Baltimore and all over the Mideast we are a hard working people who want to live quiet and peaceful lives. Government tends to embridle the deepest of our passions regardless of idealology. Regardless of the outcome of the elections lets strive for a better Atlasia

God Bless Atlasia
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #15 on: May 17, 2012, 07:25:26 PM »

It's Dave.
They put it to a vote and they just kept lying
20RP12
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -5.29, S: -7.13

« Reply #16 on: May 17, 2012, 07:29:53 PM »

Allah.
The world will shine with light in our nightmare
Just Passion Through
Atlas Legend
Norway

Political Matrix
E: -6.32, S: -7.48

P P P

« Reply #17 on: May 17, 2012, 07:37:33 PM »

Xenu.
Donerail
Atlas Icon
« Reply #18 on: May 17, 2012, 07:45:36 PM »
« Edited: May 17, 2012, 08:19:24 PM by Secretary of External Affairs SJoyceFla »

Dwight York (aka Malachi Z. York, Issa Al Haadi Al Mahdi, et alii).
MyRescueKittehRocks
JohanusCalvinusLibertas
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #19 on: May 17, 2012, 08:07:18 PM »

I leave it as that out of respect of you all.
MyRescueKittehRocks
JohanusCalvinusLibertas
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #20 on: May 17, 2012, 11:23:17 PM »

Regarding Persia and Nuclear Weapons Testing

I and many fellow Atlasians are disturbed at the recent developments in the Islamic Republic of Persia. To let the power of the atom in the hands of a deranged government beholden to a group wanting to bring the Islamic messiah to power could have eternal ramifications on the whole of society in the free and oppressed worlds. I, as an assemblyman, ask the Polnut administration to aid the Christian and other rebels of political or religious conscience. We all know the current regime is illegitimate because the 2009 elections were stolen by the man in power when it was beyond obvious to the world that the reformers won the election. Please do so in a peaceful way before our fighting men and women are forced to act.

Blessed are the peacemakers

God Save Atlasia

We are the nameless, we are the faceless, we forgive yet we never forget, enemies of freedom fear us friends of freedom respect us, the brave join us, expect us
Donerail
Atlas Icon
« Reply #21 on: May 18, 2012, 06:13:02 AM »

Since the time of Zoroaster (around 1000 BC) the people of Iran have called their nation "Aryānām" (Iran in the proto-Iranian language), eventually shifting to Iran during the Sassanid dynasty (226 AD). On March 21, 1935, Reza Shah Pahlavi issued a decree asking foreign nations to use the term "Iran" in formal writings. The current norm is that "Iran" is to be used in political writings, and "Persia" in historical-cultural areas. So in sum, they call themselves Iran and get significantly annoyed when someone calls them the "Islamic Republic of Persia". Just an FYI from your SoEA.
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #22 on: May 18, 2012, 09:54:32 AM »

And what us your opinion of the Franks Republic? Not to mention the Ottoman Republic.
TJ in Oregon
TJ in Cleve
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: 0.13, S: 6.96

« Reply #23 on: May 18, 2012, 01:02:00 PM »

What is your opinion of the War on Drugs in general? Do you support legalized marijuana?
MyRescueKittehRocks
JohanusCalvinusLibertas
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #24 on: May 18, 2012, 06:06:20 PM »

I believe that the regions are the best place to dictate policy on any social domestic issue. Is it the duty of the government as a whole to allocate finances to aid drug users by buying their syringes while we are 16 trillion in debt?

As for marijuana, we need to handle it in a way that protects kids from all the drama that ensues because I it.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 25  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies