The Office of JCL
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 12:26:26 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  The Office of JCL
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 ... 25
Author Topic: The Office of JCL  (Read 89301 times)
ZuWo
YaBB God
Switzerland

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #400 on: January 19, 2014, 05:21:04 PM »

Congratulations on winning a seat in the Mideast Assembly! Smiley
I Will Not Be Wrong
outofbox6
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #401 on: January 19, 2014, 05:33:53 PM »

Congratulations dude!
Hifly
hifly15

« Reply #402 on: January 19, 2014, 05:35:29 PM »

Major Congratulations! It's great to have a socially conservative majority in the Mideast Assembly once again!
MyRescueKittehRocks
JohanusCalvinusLibertas
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #403 on: January 19, 2014, 05:40:30 PM »

Major Congratulations! It's great to have a socially conservative majority in the Mideast Assembly once again!

Thanks guys. I do want to hear ideas from the people on how we can serve your good in a better way.
TJ in Oregon
TJ in Cleve
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: 0.13, S: 6.96

« Reply #404 on: January 19, 2014, 07:34:54 PM »

Congratulations JCL!
Lumine
LumineVonReuental
Atlas Icon
« Reply #405 on: January 19, 2014, 07:38:25 PM »

Congratulations, JCL!
MyRescueKittehRocks
JohanusCalvinusLibertas
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #406 on: January 20, 2014, 12:37:05 PM »

Thank you fellow Mideasterners for investing your trust in me to do the business of the people of this fine region. If you have any legislative proposals you would like me to consider bringing to the Assembly just leave them here in the office.

Potus
Potus2036

« Reply #407 on: January 20, 2014, 03:09:08 PM »

Congratulations. Cheesy
MyRescueKittehRocks
JohanusCalvinusLibertas
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #408 on: January 24, 2014, 03:36:07 PM »

I will be issuing a statement regarding the talks of merging the Pacific and the Midwest regions into a Western super region by the end of the weekend.
MyRescueKittehRocks
JohanusCalvinusLibertas
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #409 on: January 30, 2014, 05:29:49 PM »

Im asking Snowstalker not to withdraw. The people need to have two ideas out there to choose from.
MyRescueKittehRocks
JohanusCalvinusLibertas
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #410 on: January 31, 2014, 02:01:33 PM »

I welcome RileyKeaton to the Mideast Assembly. Spiral made an excellent decision in his replacement of now senator DC.

I'm honestly not sure regarding the idea of merging the two western regions into one government. I will be watching this situation as it develops so as to ascertain my own thoughts.
MyRescueKittehRocks
JohanusCalvinusLibertas
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #411 on: February 09, 2014, 02:54:55 PM »
« Edited: February 09, 2014, 03:44:19 PM by Assemblyman JCL »

I'm not here to issue a concession just some words of wisdom to the Federalist Party. This party was founded on conservatism that can win in Atlasia. I'm not talking this moderate brand the party has been going into. We are not the Peoples Party that Duke had founded a couple years ago.  This conservatism I'm talking about is one that takes chances and doesn't care what people think. Have we sacrificed our principals just for the sake of winning? That is a sad indictment I have to make. Doesn't activity matter? ReaganFan was more active on the campaign trail and brought a better message. Duke was about a status quo and having a boring run to the Presidential election. That doesn't mean Duke isn't going to do good things by conservatives. However I have to say this. Boring is not what I came here for. I came here for lively, civil and passionate debate and the Federalist primaries have shown that that lively, civil and passionate debate of issues isn't wanted. However boring is ok. I will not accept this. The party blew it on the Presidential front massively.

With regards to the Mideast race I can't say I'm pleased. I was expecting a competitive race where I had a strong chance of winning and I was undermined. Not by my governor and should be VP candidate Spiral.  I knew he was going to appoint DC and was ok with that. Yes DC and I are closer on the political diamond scales than what Duke and I will ever be, the establishment wing chose a wrong fear instead of taking a chance that I would be true to the words I said in the convention thread. That's why I was undermined yet again. That's four times now. When will the Atlasian right that isn't moderate will be backed as loyally as we back you who are? That time should be now. Not two months from now. Now.

What is this fear that you have for not supporting conservatives for high office? Fear of losing or fear of taking chances and proposing bold steps to make Atlasia even greater. Needless to say I declaring for At-Large Senate. Conservatarian views need to be expressed in the senate.
MyRescueKittehRocks
JohanusCalvinusLibertas
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #412 on: February 20, 2014, 11:49:51 AM »

It's sad to see Tmth depart for now. He brought me into the game and as such I feel I could continue his work in the Senate. Yes we found ourselves on differing sides on occasion but a respect was always there. With this I announce my candidacy for At-Large Senate to finish his term. This does not cancel out my candidacy for a full term in its own right.

May God and Dave bless Tmth and Atlasia
The world will shine with light in our nightmare
Just Passion Through
Atlas Legend
Norway

Political Matrix
E: -6.32, S: -7.48

P P P

« Reply #413 on: February 24, 2014, 07:54:39 PM »

If I may, Mr. JCL, I would like to ask you a non-Atlasia related question.  That is, will we catch you on The Voice this week? Smiley
MyRescueKittehRocks
JohanusCalvinusLibertas
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #414 on: February 24, 2014, 08:05:22 PM »

If I may, Mr. JCL, I would like to ask you a non-Atlasia related question.  That is, will we catch you on The Voice this week? Smiley

The auditions for this cycle were back over the summer. Unfortunately bad weather in my area kept me from auditioning a couple weeks ago Sad
The world will shine with light in our nightmare
Just Passion Through
Atlas Legend
Norway

Political Matrix
E: -6.32, S: -7.48

P P P

« Reply #415 on: February 24, 2014, 08:13:45 PM »

The auditions for this cycle were back over the summer. Unfortunately bad weather in my area kept me from auditioning a couple weeks ago Sad

Aw, I'm sorry to hear that.  Hopefully next season.
MyRescueKittehRocks
JohanusCalvinusLibertas
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #416 on: February 24, 2014, 08:25:18 PM »

Aw, I'm sorry to hear that.  Hopefully next season.

There's also the Texaco Country Showdown as well coming up as well.
MyRescueKittehRocks
JohanusCalvinusLibertas
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #417 on: March 27, 2014, 04:15:27 PM »

Wow. Looks like we've got a jungle for a special election. I know some think that I'm getting in in the special election. They would be right. I respect Simfan, Deus and the others running but it just feels like some matters of policy are being neglected. Through this quick campaign I will try to explain these points from a place of compassion towards those who don't agree. I'll be presenting my platform soon.
H.E. VOLODYMYR ZELENKSYY
Alfred F. Jones
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #418 on: March 27, 2014, 08:27:54 PM »

What policies do you think are neglected? Banning homosexuality and instituting a flat tax because Exodus said so?
MyRescueKittehRocks
JohanusCalvinusLibertas
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #419 on: March 27, 2014, 08:44:38 PM »

What policies do you think are neglected? Banning homosexuality and instituting a flat tax because Exodus said so?

Ending Atlasian sanctions against Israel and utilizing our vast energy supply to wean Europe off Russia and us off the Middle East.

I don't want to ban homosexuality. Just "gay marriage". On tax policy you need to look at what I've proposed a little bit further. My Detroit Plan is a flattened version of the Clinton era Tax rates.
H.E. VOLODYMYR ZELENKSYY
Alfred F. Jones
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #420 on: March 27, 2014, 08:52:25 PM »

Ending Atlasian sanctions against Israel and utilizing our vast energy supply to wean Europe off Russia and us off the Middle East.

I don't want to ban homosexuality. Just "gay marriage". On tax policy you need to look at what I've proposed a little bit further. My Detroit Plan is a flattened version of the Clinton era Tax rates.

Israel deserves to be sanctioned at least a little bit for their occupation of Palestine. And what energy would you use to gain energy independence? Oil and natural gas or wind and solar or both? And why would you ban gay civil unions (we abolished government recognition of marriage a while ago) for a non-religious reason (remember, we don't do things based on religion here)? And what programs would you cut to make up for the revenue decrease your tax plan would bring?
MyRescueKittehRocks
JohanusCalvinusLibertas
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #421 on: March 27, 2014, 09:23:44 PM »

Israel deserves to be sanctioned at least a little bit for their occupation of Palestine. And what energy would you use to gain energy independence? Oil and natural gas or wind and solar or both? And why would you ban gay civil unions (we abolished government recognition of marriage a while ago) for a non-religious reason (remember, we don't do things based on religion here)? And what programs would you cut to make up for the revenue decrease your tax plan would bring?

It's Israel's land. The Palestinians need to assimilate. Read the book The Israeli Solution for a better understanding on how it works.  My energy policy is all of the above with further emphasis on oil/natural gas. 

It's not programs that get cut it's one program. Fritzcare. The government is getting out of the healthcare business.
H.E. VOLODYMYR ZELENKSYY
Alfred F. Jones
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #422 on: March 27, 2014, 09:26:36 PM »

It's Israel's land. The Palestinians need to assimilate. Read the book The Israeli Solution for a better understanding on how it works.  My energy policy is all of the above with further emphasis on oil/natural gas. 

It's not programs that get cut it's one program. Fritzcare. The government is getting out of the healthcare business.

1. It's not Israel's land. They stole it in 1967.

2. Why the emphasis on non-renewable resources?

3. Would you leave the poor to die on the street?
Deus Naturae
Deus naturae
YaBB God
Croatia

« Reply #423 on: March 27, 2014, 09:40:49 PM »

Do we even have sanctions on Israel currently? I thought TNF introduced a bill that would do that because we didn't have them already.

Regardless, sanctions strike me as a really bad idea. Do we really expect Israeli citizens to vote for candidates that share our ideals when we're making economic life much harder in their country? If anything, sanctions would isolate and further the persecution complex of the Israeli government, which would make them even more likely to undertake aggressive actions against Palestinians.
MyRescueKittehRocks
JohanusCalvinusLibertas
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #424 on: March 27, 2014, 09:46:12 PM »

1. It's not Israel's land. They stole it in 1967.

2. Why the emphasis on non-renewable resources?

3. Would you leave the poor to die on the street?

1. No they won it in a just war. The Arab countries attacked them because the Arabs wanted to in the words of Fmr. Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad, "Drive them into the sea" and the Arab nations got soundly beaten. Call it spoils of war or divine mandate but Israel is the legal and rightful sovereign of that land. They are not an illegal occupier.

2. That's what our European friends need. If we're gonna not gonna use it shouldn't we sale it to those who would while we retain rights on the land.

3. The poor wouldn't be left to die. Private medical savings accounts would come into play in matters of healthcare.
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 ... 25  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies