The Office of JCL (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 08:48:07 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  The Office of JCL (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: The Office of JCL  (Read 90017 times)
Potus
Potus2036

« on: January 20, 2014, 03:09:08 PM »

Congratulations. Cheesy
Potus
Potus2036

« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2014, 01:19:03 PM »

It's election time. Help me correct Gov? Riley's mistake by electing me to the Senate.

Let's be very clear. You are in no way, shape, or form entitled to DC's seat. That's an absurd assumption and it's something I never offered or promised to you. That was never something you approached me about before I appointed Cassius and something you have no real claim on.

This notion that you're going to try to run against me in your senate campaign is inadvisable. I like you JCL, I honestly do. However, your sense of entitlement about becoming a member of the Senate is a bit absurd and taking out your unelectability on me gets you nowhere. Stop making this into a big deal when it doesn't have to be, and stop acting like you're entitled to a Senate seat.

I'm more than happy to appoint you to a vacancy in the Assembly should one arise. I suspect your rejection of any appointment maybe waver in the coming days.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies